4 job matcher din søgning
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
Is this your dream job?
- You get paid to fly every day
- You will teach others to fly inside a state-of-the-art wind tunnel
- You will meet new people every day from all age groups
You are dedicated to customer service and have a background from service, sport and/or fitness. You thrive on being physically active and have a positive approach to service, sales and safety. You do not need any experience from skydiving or wind tunnel – we will train you to become a professional flyer.
Want to see more of what a typical day will be at iFLY? Follow this link: https://youtu.be/Aru4cY23yCg.
Jet Time A/S, Kastrup
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a pilot in Jet Time you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Danish law (Funktionærloven and under our union agreement with PAJ – Pilots Association Jet time), and you work in a fixed working-time system, which allows you to know your work and free time well in advance. In addition to this, you are part of our company’s pension program in which we award you 10 percent on top of your monthly salary each month, as well as the benefit of our health insurance included in the pension program.