29 job matcher din søgning
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
In the role as legal counsel you will be part of the legal team, that provides legal and compliance support to the entire CIP organisation and the Copenhagen Infrastructure funds under management by CIP.
You will be joining a team of five dedicated legal professionals, who work in close cooperation to manage a wide range of legal and regulatory matters across CIP’s activities globally.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Legal support related to investment fund management, including the establishment and maintenance of fund structures and fund documentation
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of CIP
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts and agreements
- Legal tasks related to the investments of the funds in close corporation with CIP’s investment team and asset management functions
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Our department is experiencing steadily increasing activities, and there is a prospect for a continued large supply of exciting and challenging projects and growth in the current market both in Denmark and internationally. In our Business Unit we have 500 colleagues in Railways, Metros, Roads and Airports - distributed in offices both inside and outside Denmark.
Organisationally, you will become a Head of Section for 7 employees located in Lyngby. You will refer to the Vice President of the Department, which counts a total of 40 colleagues, and you will cooperate with several departments across COWI.
We offer an exciting job in which we emphasize personal commitment, accountability and independence in everything we do.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As our new Commercial Officer of Saxo Advanced Solutions you refer to and belong to the SAS Governance team. The SAS Team is responsible for global standards for selling and servicing Saxo’s Advanced Solutions clients and for ensuring that such solutions are competitive.
With an ever increasing focus on Compliance and Risk Management the SAS business is influenced in two ways. Firstly the way in which Saxo looks at the risk within the complex SAS relationships is influenced and secondly the expectations to the compliance and risk management functionality included as a part of Saxo’s Advanced Solutions increases.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for commercial implementation of SAS regulatory, Compliance and Risk Management framework
- Responsible for partner compliance and Risk Management capability assessments
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte
Do you want to be part of our Group’s digital transformation and work with key IT contracts and vendors?
Join us and become Contract Manager in IT Procurement where you’ll be responsible for managing and optimising our IT contract and vendor portfolio, while supporting and participating in the implementation of structured contract and vendor management in our IT department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a central role in implementing the intellectual property rights strategy in the world's largest offshore wind energy developer and operator?
Join us and become Lead IPR Specialist in R&D where you’ll be responsible for screening opportunities to secure patent applications or trade secret protection of new inventions in cooperation with the development project teams.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for driving the process of identifying inventions in-house, lead the IPR team to determine the right protection strategy and potentially lead external patent agents to prepare patent applications
- be responsible for negotiating licence agreements with external patent holders
- participate in the Technology Forum regarding IPR matters
Do you want to join one of the world's leading consultancy firms? Do you want to use your skill set in an environment where global methodologies set the standard?
As part of FAAS' Accounting & Reporting team, you will be using and developing your knowledge of IFRS, financial reporting and business understanding when advising and tailoring solutions based on our clients' need to be able to link their commercial objectives with their financial reporting.
You will quickly be handed the responsibility of you own client portfolio and for managing projects.
While the role will include some client-facing responsibilities, a large part of the role will be guiding and developing our talented Consultants and Staff, acting as a mentor for them on their journey to becoming the high-performing managers of tomorrow.
Do you want to work with M&A and corporate law in a corporate setting with high professional standards and a great working environment?
The COWI Group is pursuing an ambitious growth strategy in which M&A play a vital role.
To support this, we are looking for an experienced legal counsel with a solid experience in M&A and corporate law.
The position offers the opportunity to obtain international experience by working on M&A and corporate law projects in many different countries and to be an integrated part of the whole M&A process following projects from the very initial identification stage all the way to the completion of integration process and post-acquisition follow up.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you ambitious and powered by big challenges? We are looking for a Regional Counsel to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organization.
You will be based in either Houston or Singapore and participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management within Maersk Drilling. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where you will get close to the business and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts relating to all Maersk Drilling’s activities, including drilling contracts with major international oil companies and contracts with partners and sub-contractors
- Setting up corporate structures in new areas of operation and advising on day-to-day matters in often challenging countries
- Working closely with major international law firms
We are looking for experienced professionals at Manager or Senior Manager level, who have an interest and prior experience in the compliance and regulatory area.
Your responsibility will be to offer professional expertise within regulatory risk and compliance, and you will assist clients in navigating in an increasingly uncertain future, developing and winning new business.
In addition, you will:
- Help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the areas of compliance and regulatory risk and keep abreast of new and changing regulations
- Develop related business strategies and help transform their businesses by offering professional expertise within regulatory risk and compliance
- Lead regulatory initiatives and projects utilising regulatory risk methodologies and new technology, including formalising and conceptualising solutions for clients
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you take a strong interest in data privacy, and would you like to strengthen Nets´ compliance culture?
This newly established role offers you a great opportunity to take overship in ensuring Nets’ global approach to data privacy governance by continuing the ongoing programme and activities - and thereafter continuously update and secure relevant policies that match business and strategy needs.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Overall GDPR coordinating manager across all Business- & Group unit´s and our new European expansions
- Reporting/answering on GDPR compliance to Executive Committee
Do you thrive negotiating and managing complex and business critical contracts? Are you equal parts legal word smith and sourcing expert? Does your heart beat for Pharmaceutical Research, collaborations and partnerships? If so, we could be searching for you as our next Category Manager, Research & Collaborations.
We offer the right candidate an exciting job opportunity within our Direct & R&D Sourcing team negotiating and managing a significant portfolio of 3rd party contracts covering Research, Academia, Collaborations and RWE. To succeed with the category and its many projects, we are looking for an experienced and talented Category Manager to head activities with a main focus on negotiating key research contracts.
Our new Category Manager will join a team of 8 Category Managers within the department of Direct & R&D Sourcing. We work individually as well as in teams where sparring and mutual support are key in the way we interact.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future, based on the latest autonomous technology. We are literally in the garage creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door.
Your tasks will change continuously as we evolve, but these are some of the things, we currently need addressed:
- Develop, implement and maintain Autonomous Mobility’s risk organization in general, and on specific projects.
- Implement what was promised to the authorities, when the projects start.
- Make sure that we stay compliant through projects.
- If activities are adjusted: Design and keep track of new solutions, get them approved and implemented together with our Planning and Operations teams.
Falck Danmark A/S, København
Become part of a great compliance team with an opportunity to work with Compliance in a completely new way.
Falck Global Compliance is looking for a Senior Compliance Counsel who wants to be part of an exciting Compliance transformation together with the Global Compliance team, working directly for the Group CEO and with reporting line to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Participate in the implementation of, campaigns and projects related to our Falck Code of Conduct
- You will be oversee and actively contribute to the Falck Whistle-blower system, ensure global implementation, communication and promotion hereof
- Manage and coordinate whistblower investigations ensuring timely and professional outcome
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist with competence in it, information security, risk management and GDPR. Nets have one of the Nordic region's largest IT security setups. Many skilled Nets employees work every day in this IT security environment, and use modern techniques, know-how and processes to comply with requirements, rules, laws, threats and policies.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Do you want to take part in ensuring that Danske Bank becomes the most trusted financial partner and building the new Whistleblowing Operation team in Group Compliance?
As a Senior Compliance Officer in Whistleblowing Operation, you will screen incoming whistleblower reports, set up investigation teams and take part in the investigation You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function supporting the journey of creating an even stronger compliance culture across the Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the handling of whistleblower reports including initial screening, investigation and stakeholder management;
- Further develop and strengthen the Group’s whistleblowing setup and framework incl. system support, governing documents and be a sparring partner for other part of the organisation working with this;
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food store available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved in 11 countries to date (and counting!).
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join Too Good To Go´s founding office in Copenhagen and to support our 300+ Waste Warriors across Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Expert in employment law: you will handle all questions related to employment law in our existing and future markets
- Prepare, develop and review employment contracts in cooperation with People & Culture to ensure compliance in all countries
- Work with People & Culture to ensure compliance in HR policies and employee handbook
Compass Human Resources Group A/S, recruiting on behalf of Medtronic
Medtronic offers a key role in a team of highly motivated people with inspiring and challenging work tasks in a dynamic, international environment with products that improve lives every day.
You are a creative and accomplished problemsolver with great business acumen and a driven and analytical mindset. As a person, you are outgoing, courageous and you have no problem in a direct dialogue with a customer. It is important, that you are fluent in Swedish and speak English on a high, professional level.
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a worldleading company within medical devices, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both national and international levels.