41 job matcher din søgning
Express Bank A/S, Tåstrup
If you have the skills and desire to implement the IT security strategies for one of Denmark's leading digital banks, then it could be you we are looking for.
As the IT Security Specialist in Express Bank, you will be entering a challenging environment where IT Security is a serious priority. Reporting to the IT Risk Manager and cooperating with our Corporate CISO group at BNP personal finance, you will be responsible for assessing IT risk throughout our whole IT infrastructure, covering the Nordic region.
You will be responsible for ongoing development and design of our security solutions, continuously monitoring, testing, maintaining and improving them. You will produce metrics for risk dashboards for the local management team, and the corporate CISO group.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you have a passion for data and how to run data management for optimal quality and business value generation? And would you like to work with data as assets in a company on an exciting digitalisation journey where you’ll spearhead data disciplines across our shared data environments?
Join us and become Lead Data Manager in Advanced Analytics where you’ll work with the in-house Data Lake team and ensure governed and secure management of data on our platforms in the processes of onboarding and managing the lifecycle of data.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Are you equally passionate about music and coding, then we are looking for you!
As full stack developer in the Content Production team, you will be working on improving our current platform. Yet, you will also be working with the team to provide a more scalable platform to ensure that our listeners will experience a seamless experience of content in the highest possible quality.
We are currently looking into modernizing of our platform, with that we are also considering how to move our platform into the cloud; Azure, AWS or google? To help us build our new platform and keeping the current running, we are looking for a great full stack developer, who are passionate about technology and becomes excited about Cloudnative, Kubernetes, and Microservice architecture.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Under the guidance of the Business Analyst in the Business Process Unit (BPU) of the Operational Analysis and Technology Centre (OATC), the Sr. Material Master Administrator is responsible for the creation and maintenance of materials in VISION (SAP) in collaboration with different material owners, other centres involved in material creation and UNICEF country offices.
In addition, the MM administrator is the focal point in improvements in the material master content, processes and governance through enhanced data quality and streamlined process.
This position will also be providing user support related to material master for Supply Logistics modules in SAP and online Supply Catalogue in Magento eCommerce platform, primarily for Copenhagen and on an as needed basis for UNICEF field offices globally.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture built on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? Are you passionate about business intelligence and advanced analytics?
Within the analyst team, your role is to work on improving our data setup as well as participate in projects and support with reporting/analytics. In close collaboration with the other analysts you will work with many different stakeholders to develop more solid data solutions for our reporting and analytics.
You will be analysing large data sets to create analysis that will provide insights to our future anti-money laundering setup and compliance systems.
Your tasks will be to:
- Help build a data structure within a sustainable data governance framework.
- Design and develop data validation strategies tools and reports to deliver data-driven insights.
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about backend development and high system complexity? Keylane are looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver the optimum solutions to our customers.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
TDC Group, Copenhagen
We need help with building a transparent, automated, simplified, democratic and technologically solid data environment and that’s where you come into the picture.
In this position as Senior Data Architect, where you will be reporting to the Data Engineering Chapter Lead, you will encourage us to take different perspectives, offer guidance and expertise, provide a road map for our data evolution and have fun throughout the whole process.
- Strong experience and knowledge of concepts related to architecture, design and data modelling, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouses, ETL processes, data quality and business intelligence
- Experience in designing and managing large scale ETL operations
- Strong knowledge of MS Database Management and Tools such as SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS
Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help Danmarks Nationalbank to actively use data science and new big data sources in setting policy and developing supervisory processes?
You will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with analysts across the bank to generate data-driven insights relevant for policy and supervisory processes. You will exploit modern technologies in analysing and visualising large-scale datasets and apply your skills to find innovative solutions to data challenges relevant to policy supervisory processes.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will participate in various projects using a variety of datasets, giving you the opportunity to directly influence policy. The job will be characterized by high engagement, teamwork and clear goals coupled with frequent opportunities to present results internally as well as externally.
Studio Arhoj, Copenhagen
Do you just love clay and are quite skilled in wheel throwing? Then you might be our new potter/ceramic assistant!
You will assist in the production on a daily basis. You will work with our other regular potter and become part of the team's daily production and development of ceramic products.
The daily work mainly focuses on serial production of various designs and includes throwing, trimming and jiggering of items, sanding, operation of various machines, filling and emptying of kilns etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in throwing and shaping clay
- Experience with serial production and development of products/items in clay
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
VividWorks ApS, Copenhagen
In this role you will work as a part of the services team in Copenhagen and co-operate with experienced peers in our headquarters in Oulu Finland. Your role will be customizing and maintaining customer specific solutions based on our VividPlatform™.
We offer you challenging tasks and a global customer base. To achieve your goals, you will have a possibility to work with cutting-edge technology with all the latest tools and gadgets. We wish our new peer to enjoy being a part of an open culture where its members learn from each other and are always there to help and cheer on.
Are you passionate about data management and governance advisory? And do you want to lead the way in the intersection between people, processes, technology and business?
Then you could be the colleague we are looking for in Deloitte Consulting’s department Analytics & Information Management (AIM).
You will have the opportunity to use your passions and skills with the top-tier specialists in data advisory in Denmark. You will advise our clients on how to utilise and govern their data assets to become data-driven. This position will give you a rare chance to create an impact for some of the largest private and public organisations in Denmark.
You will be working with clients within different areas, such as defining master data management processes and setup, forming impactful data strategies and data operating models or helping clients manage their data quality.
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a good understanding of navigating in a landscape with different stakeholders and interests, and would you find it exciting to lead a small team of experts within Market and Credit data?
As Head of Data Procurement you will be leading a small team of experts within the field of Market and Credit data, reporting to the Head of IT and Data Procurement. You will be working closely together with the business, will be responsible for leading your team and you will be managing an area with high complexity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of 4-5 people in the area of Market and Credit data, using your expertise in the field to provide a clear direction
- Adhere to and execute the Group Procurement strategy, policy, systems and processes.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
Liva Healthcare, Copenhagen
Digital Healthcare I Data analytics I Business Intelligence
Are you a skilled data scientist who loves statistics, data mining and BI, and are interested in working with digital healthcare in order to help thousands of patients with lifestyle diseases, then we may have a dream job for you in Copenhagen.
Big data and intelligent use of data is a key differentiator for us to offer innovative and efficient digital solutions within prevention and health improving interventions. At Liva Healthcare data analysis and data driven research is a crucial foundation for our product development. We collect data on usage, which we continuously are analysing and use to optimize our technology and intervention programmes. The main responsibilities in the position is data handling, data analysis and presentation of statistics.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
As a Back-end Software Engineer you will be working with a small team of developers and data scientists in our HQ reporting into the Head of Digital Innovation, and be part of the Innovation function of Maersk Drilling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering industrial grade cloud-native business applications for Maersk Drilling and our customers using agile processes in project setting together with colleagues and consultants
- Shaping and developing DevOps/continuous integration processes to enable rapid cycles of deployments of developed solutions based on input from end-users
- Engaging in early ideation with end users and product owners as projects are taken from idea to products
DIS – Study Abroad in Scandinavia is a growing organization with a focus on quality and a constant demand for innovation. We are a small IT development and infrastructure department with six full-time staff and we are ready to add a seventh person to the team.
It is important that you are a self-starter who can work independently on complex projects and formulate technical specifications through dialogue with stakeholders. Essentially, you will:
- Participate in, or drive, projects related to development of student and partner institution oriented custom-built web-solutions as well as integration and customization of backend systems
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to gather business requirements for new processes and changes to current processes
- Work out test plans, coordinate and perform testing and ensure required changes are implemented and validated
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our Rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored Performance Management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
The Reporting factory team at Nets is part of the Nets Data & analytics department focusing on data visualizations to provide new insight to both Nets employees and our customers. We are therefore hiring a Data visualization expert to join our team of 7 dedicated people.
Key responsibility and tasks:
- Work closely with business analysts and data engineers to ensure that we are delivering on our goals
- Drive the development of the dashboard solutions at Nets and ensure great user experience by developing user-friendly dashboards
- Implement processes/routines to ensure the dashboards are available with the right data to the right user groups