28 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
You will be offered a rare opportunity to gain insight in a very international business and to participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management.
You will be responsible for providing first class employment law and labour relations support to Maersk Drilling including the following:
- Advising on employment law, employment, dismissals, disciplinary action, and transfers globally for both on- and offshore employees
- Ensuring compliance with local employment law in all jurisdictions of operations
- Closely cooperating with the global HR organisation on employment matters
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
At the Financial Lines office in Copenhagen, you are welcomed by your 8 new colleagues. Here, we handle insurance policies in areas such as directors’ and officers’ liability, cyber liability, professional liability, crime insurance and M&A. We work with Nordic businesses from all industries imaginable.
“This really isn’t your typical underwriter position. Here, you will get to follow your cases from lead to negotiation and finished deal,” says Financial Lines Manager Henrik Sandfeld.
As a financial lines underwriter, you will play both an analytical and a communicative role. You will make the risk assessments of the Nordic companies, negotiate with both insurance brokers and clients and secure the highest customer satisfaction.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Do you have experience within operational risk from either risk function, external or internal audit, or other functions in the business where you worked closely with risk management methods and tools, and have good understanding of processes and risks associated with them?
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Operational Risk Manager to join our team covering non-financial risks in the Investment and Fund Management division in Danske Bank Wealth Management.
You will have opportunity to take part in strengthening, driving and steering our non-financial risk management practises while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest financial institutions in the Nordics.
J. Lauritzen A/S, Hellerup
J. Lauritzen A/S invites you to join our Legal, Insurance & Compliance Department at J. Lauritzen’s head office in Hellerup.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide practical, timely and business focused assistance to colleagues globally in legal, insurance and compliance matters. You will be joining a team of four highly skilled colleagues who work closely with all parts of our organisation for J. Lauritzen's global business.
In particular, your position will include:
- Day-to-day advice on legal, insurance and compliance matters
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and corporate legal documents
- Handling marine insurance claims (P&I and FD&D related matters)
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Legal Counsel to join the Governance & Securities section of the Legal Department.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act, the Companies Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen
- Handling securities-related aspects of M&A transactions and corporate and subsidiary financings
- Assisting the Disclosure Committee and reviewing public disclosures in close collaboration with Investor Relations, Finance and other functions within Maersk Drilling
Studio Arhoj, Copenhagen
Do you just love clay and are quite skilled in wheel throwing? Then you might be our new potter/ceramic assistant!
You will assist in the production on a daily basis. You will work with our other regular potter and become part of the team's daily production and development of ceramic products.
The daily work mainly focuses on serial production of various designs and includes throwing, trimming and jiggering of items, sanding, operation of various machines, filling and emptying of kilns etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in throwing and shaping clay
- Experience with serial production and development of products/items in clay
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
In the role as legal counsel you will be part of the legal team, that provides legal and compliance support to the entire CIP organisation and the Copenhagen Infrastructure funds under management by CIP.
You will be joining a team of five dedicated legal professionals, who work in close cooperation to manage a wide range of legal and regulatory matters across CIP’s activities globally.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Legal support related to investment fund management, including the establishment and maintenance of fund structures and fund documentation
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of CIP
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts and agreements
- Legal tasks related to the investments of the funds in close corporation with CIP’s investment team and asset management functions
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Our department is experiencing steadily increasing activities, and there is a prospect for a continued large supply of exciting and challenging projects and growth in the current market both in Denmark and internationally. In our Business Unit we have 500 colleagues in Railways, Metros, Roads and Airports - distributed in offices both inside and outside Denmark.
Organisationally, you will become a Head of Section for 7 employees located in Lyngby. You will refer to the Vice President of the Department, which counts a total of 40 colleagues, and you will cooperate with several departments across COWI.
We offer an exciting job in which we emphasize personal commitment, accountability and independence in everything we do.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As our new Commercial Officer of Saxo Advanced Solutions you refer to and belong to the SAS Governance team. The SAS Team is responsible for global standards for selling and servicing Saxo’s Advanced Solutions clients and for ensuring that such solutions are competitive.
With an ever increasing focus on Compliance and Risk Management the SAS business is influenced in two ways. Firstly the way in which Saxo looks at the risk within the complex SAS relationships is influenced and secondly the expectations to the compliance and risk management functionality included as a part of Saxo’s Advanced Solutions increases.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for commercial implementation of SAS regulatory, Compliance and Risk Management framework
- Responsible for partner compliance and Risk Management capability assessments
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte
Do you want to be part of our Group’s digital transformation and work with key IT contracts and vendors?
Join us and become Contract Manager in IT Procurement where you’ll be responsible for managing and optimising our IT contract and vendor portfolio, while supporting and participating in the implementation of structured contract and vendor management in our IT department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a central role in implementing the intellectual property rights strategy in the world's largest offshore wind energy developer and operator?
Join us and become Lead IPR Specialist in R&D where you’ll be responsible for screening opportunities to secure patent applications or trade secret protection of new inventions in cooperation with the development project teams.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for driving the process of identifying inventions in-house, lead the IPR team to determine the right protection strategy and potentially lead external patent agents to prepare patent applications
- be responsible for negotiating licence agreements with external patent holders
- participate in the Technology Forum regarding IPR matters
Do you want to join one of the world's leading consultancy firms? Do you want to use your skill set in an environment where global methodologies set the standard?
As part of FAAS' Accounting & Reporting team, you will be using and developing your knowledge of IFRS, financial reporting and business understanding when advising and tailoring solutions based on our clients' need to be able to link their commercial objectives with their financial reporting.
You will quickly be handed the responsibility of you own client portfolio and for managing projects.
While the role will include some client-facing responsibilities, a large part of the role will be guiding and developing our talented Consultants and Staff, acting as a mentor for them on their journey to becoming the high-performing managers of tomorrow.
Do you want to work with M&A and corporate law in a corporate setting with high professional standards and a great working environment?
The COWI Group is pursuing an ambitious growth strategy in which M&A play a vital role.
To support this, we are looking for an experienced legal counsel with a solid experience in M&A and corporate law.
The position offers the opportunity to obtain international experience by working on M&A and corporate law projects in many different countries and to be an integrated part of the whole M&A process following projects from the very initial identification stage all the way to the completion of integration process and post-acquisition follow up.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you ambitious and powered by big challenges? We are looking for a Regional Counsel to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organization.
You will be based in either Houston or Singapore and participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management within Maersk Drilling. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where you will get close to the business and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts relating to all Maersk Drilling’s activities, including drilling contracts with major international oil companies and contracts with partners and sub-contractors
- Setting up corporate structures in new areas of operation and advising on day-to-day matters in often challenging countries
- Working closely with major international law firms
We are looking for experienced professionals at Manager or Senior Manager level, who have an interest and prior experience in the compliance and regulatory area.
Your responsibility will be to offer professional expertise within regulatory risk and compliance, and you will assist clients in navigating in an increasingly uncertain future, developing and winning new business.
In addition, you will:
- Help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the areas of compliance and regulatory risk and keep abreast of new and changing regulations
- Develop related business strategies and help transform their businesses by offering professional expertise within regulatory risk and compliance
- Lead regulatory initiatives and projects utilising regulatory risk methodologies and new technology, including formalising and conceptualising solutions for clients
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you take a strong interest in data privacy, and would you like to strengthen Nets´ compliance culture?
This newly established role offers you a great opportunity to take overship in ensuring Nets’ global approach to data privacy governance by continuing the ongoing programme and activities - and thereafter continuously update and secure relevant policies that match business and strategy needs.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Overall GDPR coordinating manager across all Business- & Group unit´s and our new European expansions
- Reporting/answering on GDPR compliance to Executive Committee