4 job matcher din søgning
Studio Arhoj, Copenhagen
Do you just love clay and are quite skilled in wheel throwing? Then you might be our new potter/ceramic assistant!
You will assist in the production on a daily basis. You will work with our other regular potter and become part of the team's daily production and development of ceramic products.
The daily work mainly focuses on serial production of various designs and includes throwing, trimming and jiggering of items, sanding, operation of various machines, filling and emptying of kilns etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in throwing and shaping clay
- Experience with serial production and development of products/items in clay
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects