3 job matcher din søgning
Studio Arhoj, Copenhagen
Do you just love clay and are quite skilled in wheel throwing? Then you might be our new potter/ceramic assistant!
You will assist in the production on a daily basis. You will work with our other regular potter and become part of the team's daily production and development of ceramic products.
The daily work mainly focuses on serial production of various designs and includes throwing, trimming and jiggering of items, sanding, operation of various machines, filling and emptying of kilns etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in throwing and shaping clay
- Experience with serial production and development of products/items in clay
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
Falck Danmark A/S, København
An Industrial PhD is an industrially focused research project which is conducted jointly by a private sector company, an Industrial PhD student and a university. The Industrial PhD student is employed by a company in Denmark and at the same time enrolled at a university.
The population is aging, and the number of chronic disease patients is increasing. That exerts pressure on hospitals and healthcare systems to create holistic solutions benefitting both patients and society at large. Treating patients at ‘point-of-first-contact’ and reducing the need for hospital visits is, therefore, becoming more and more relevant.
Your key tasks as a PhD student at Falck Ambulance DK are:
- To prepare and complete the research protocol
- To apply the Danish Innovation Foundation
- To manage and carry through the research project
Opportunity to teach highly motivated American students in the field of psychology.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Classroom teaching and other experiential learning activities
- Student assessment, grading and feedback throughout the course
- Planning and leading academic field studies to relevant institutions or companies
- Total course load is approximately 22 lectures per semester, plus grading and feedback