4 job matcher din søgning
Studio Arhoj, Copenhagen
Do you just love clay and are quite skilled in wheel throwing? Then you might be our new potter/ceramic assistant!
You will assist in the production on a daily basis. You will work with our other regular potter and become part of the team's daily production and development of ceramic products.
The daily work mainly focuses on serial production of various designs and includes throwing, trimming and jiggering of items, sanding, operation of various machines, filling and emptying of kilns etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in throwing and shaping clay
- Experience with serial production and development of products/items in clay
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
Opportunity to teach highly motivated American students in the field of psychology.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Classroom teaching and other experiential learning activities
- Student assessment, grading and feedback throughout the course
- Planning and leading academic field studies to relevant institutions or companies
- Total course load is approximately 22 lectures per semester, plus grading and feedback
CIEE Denmark, Copenhagen
We are seeking external lecturers to teach courses within business, sociology, health sciences, psychology, geography, and computer science.
While CIEE is following American academic traditions, we also emphasize the Scandinavian tradition of critical thinking and group work and believe that our teaching should introduce the students to the Danish society through co-curricular activities and out-bound teaching. Hence a strong professional network is an advantage.
The Institute teaches several undergraduate courses to visiting students following the US grading and credit system. The courses are taught during 6-week blocks with 2-3 classes per week, for a total of 45 academic hours.