42 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, København
Are you ready to take your next career step in the financial sector?
We are facing increasing requirements both internally within Danske Bank and from the authorities and we need you to help us become an even stronger team.
You will join around 60 risk experts in Copenhagen who together form a unique professional environment that you will not find anywhere else - this is a chance to work with advanced risk management models and methods.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitor market risks in Danske Bank Group and foreign units.
- Perform Independent Price Verification (IPV) for market products and monitor the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR).
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Can you help to improve global supply chain logistics? Do you want to be supported in your development as an analyst? You will work alongside other a strong Scrum team, learning from them and from the wider Maersk technology teams around the world. We pride ourselves on our brands and identity that build on our heritage. This role is an opportunity to be part of Maersk's digital evolution.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the product owner and the rest of the team on the following key tasks:
- Translate the business requirements into detailed functional requirements
- Gathering functional requirement for application development/enhancement etc. and advising on the final requirements specification
- Carrying out complex business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Maersk Tankers has embarked on a very ambitious and exciting journey with the launch of our new “Shaping the Future” strategy in which data and digital insight play a vital role. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where the road from decision to execution is short? Where you can impact and move Maersk Tankers forward in close collaboration with a strong BI team?
Your main tasks will be:
- Translating business needs to technical designs and solutions
- Taking ownership of parts of our existing DW&BI platform and to further develop this in close cooperation with business users
- Extraction and transforming of data from source systems
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As a technical analyst you will be part of Maersk’s products and solutions engineering team, delivering new technical capabilities to support the business. You will be working together with the product owner, business specialists and software developers, to develop innovative technical solutions.
As a technical analyst you work with the product owner and business experts to translate the business requirements into specific technical solutions. You will be working in a scrum team to implement software products with an agile delivery methodology.
The technical analyst:
- Creates technical specifications and processes from business requirements using structured analysis
- Partners with architects to design an optimal solution that caters for a business need
- Works with the development team to understand and agree on a feasible solution
Express Bank A/S, Tåstrup
If you have the skills and desire to implement the IT security strategies for one of Denmark's leading digital banks, then it could be you we are looking for.
As the IT Security Specialist in Express Bank, you will be entering a challenging environment where IT Security is a serious priority. Reporting to the IT Risk Manager and cooperating with our Corporate CISO group at BNP personal finance, you will be responsible for assessing IT risk throughout our whole IT infrastructure, covering the Nordic region.
You will be responsible for ongoing development and design of our security solutions, continuously monitoring, testing, maintaining and improving them. You will produce metrics for risk dashboards for the local management team, and the corporate CISO group.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We have set the ambitious goal to make it both easy and fast for customers and partners to integrate with Danske Bank. For this vision to come true we are expanding our agile development team and are now looking for a business analyst to join us.
As a business analyst you will closely together with both the development organization (developers, product owner, product managers and business analysts) and with other stakeholders like customers, the support organization and system specialist in other departments across the bank.
Some of your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyze and challenge business needs and requirements
- Drive your features forward with clear requirements and acceptance criteria
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
Would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
As a consultant within our technology practice, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients. The projects you will be working on will be among the largest and most exciting projects in local, national as well as international settings. You will cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organisations and help CIOs assess and define IT strategies and services.
Your main activities will revolve around assessing, defining and designing agile IT operating models and ensuring effectiveness within IT. In order to provide the most business value for our clients, we must be updated on the latest digital development and technologies and be inquisitive of new and improved ways of working.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Under the guidance of the Business Analyst in the Business Process Unit (BPU) of the Operational Analysis and Technology Centre (OATC), the Sr. Material Master Administrator is responsible for the creation and maintenance of materials in VISION (SAP) in collaboration with different material owners, other centres involved in material creation and UNICEF country offices.
In addition, the MM administrator is the focal point in improvements in the material master content, processes and governance through enhanced data quality and streamlined process.
This position will also be providing user support related to material master for Supply Logistics modules in SAP and online Supply Catalogue in Magento eCommerce platform, primarily for Copenhagen and on an as needed basis for UNICEF field offices globally.
Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help Danmarks Nationalbank to actively use data science and new big data sources in setting policy and developing supervisory processes?
You will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with analysts across the bank to generate data-driven insights relevant for policy and supervisory processes. You will exploit modern technologies in analysing and visualising large-scale datasets and apply your skills to find innovative solutions to data challenges relevant to policy supervisory processes.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will participate in various projects using a variety of datasets, giving you the opportunity to directly influence policy. The job will be characterized by high engagement, teamwork and clear goals coupled with frequent opportunities to present results internally as well as externally.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a drive for understanding customer need, competences on design thinking and managing solution development in an agile set up?
Join us, in Customer Engagement, Business Development as a customer solution owner, where we are responsible for development of our digital solutions and customer experience across channels and you will play an important role on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development.
As a customer solution owner, you will be responsible for digital customer experience in a detailed area. You will be:
- Managing a development squad (product owner) within digital bank development area (not a HR manager role)
- Joining Customer Engagement, responsible for digital and omni channel customer experiences across the Nordics
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate to join our implementation of SAP S/4HANA. Do you want to be part of a very ambitious ERP implementation program that will substantially change the way Maersk is working?
We are implementing SAP as one single platform for all transactions throughout the value chain and we are looking for a new colleague to play a key role in the project.
We envisage that the Product Owner will be part of the current implementation project and will stay within the SAP organization when the project is delivered, ensuring continuous development of the product.
You will be the owner of one of the following products in SAP S/4HANA: The accounting product, the procurement product or the invoicing product and thereby be end responsible for the technology supporting financial solutions.
As Business Process Manager for both toles, Trade Promotion as well as Contract platform at Carlsberg, you will join a dynamic and evolving Commercial Tower team in a global role.
You will be responsible for the optimisation, standardisation and development of a global portfolio of commercial platforms and with the ambition to leverage own products from our own Digital Development teams and new global SaaS solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Translate business strategies and leverage understanding of industry trends to contribute to building specific implementable action plans and functional strategies in the Commercial Tower
- Conceptualises, guide, and build business cases by making appropriate assumptions/ projections in order to generate enterprise-wide buy-in of Digital initiatives
Liva Healthcare, Copenhagen
Digital Healthcare I Data analytics I Business Intelligence
Are you a skilled data scientist who loves statistics, data mining and BI, and are interested in working with digital healthcare in order to help thousands of patients with lifestyle diseases, then we may have a dream job for you in Copenhagen.
Big data and intelligent use of data is a key differentiator for us to offer innovative and efficient digital solutions within prevention and health improving interventions. At Liva Healthcare data analysis and data driven research is a crucial foundation for our product development. We collect data on usage, which we continuously are analysing and use to optimize our technology and intervention programmes. The main responsibilities in the position is data handling, data analysis and presentation of statistics.
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Basico P/S, Hellerup
As a Robotics Consultant in Basico Finance IT Services, you will be part of a fast-growing consulting firm with the following brand promise:
- We go to work to make others a success
- We deliver Beyond Business Support
- Our customers’ challenges are our challenges
In this role, you will find yourself working with some of the most dynamic and exciting companies in Denmark in order to ensure that they successfully implement robotics and process automation solutions.
You will play an essential role in helping clients build robots which automate processes in key areas of their businesses, including, but not limited to, Finance, Legal and HR. By doing so, you will enable clients to boost efficiency, ensure compliance and increase value creation.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
We are now seeking a CRM Business Program Managerto further develop and implement CRM for the global sales organization in NKT. In the role, you become part of Group Marketing & Commercial Excellence, which currently consists of 20 employees. Your tasks will go across functions and geographical areas.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the on-gong CRM implementation and further develop the CRM platform in NKT
- Lead the configuration and ongoing administration of CRM
- Prepare and follow-up on KPI´s and sales targets on regional level with Sales Management
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our Rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored Performance Management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted go-to-person for our customers, and help them use their technological capabilities in their finance departments?
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT/Finance projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments.
Your focus can either be in the Finance Application area, focusing on support our clients with all phases of the IT landscape in Finance. Including:
- Preparation of requirements specifications.
- Assisting clients with system/supplier selection.
- Documentation of "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes.
You will be overall responsible for the application portfolio within the Operations domain in Svitzer, currently consisting of Health & Safety (HMS), Technical maintenance & procurement (Sertica) and Crew Rostering and Absence Management (COAST) systems. You will be working closely with stakeholders at various levels of the organization in the Operations area.
- Partner with relevant business process owner (BPO) and business stakeholders discussing improvement ideas and planning future enhancements based on business needs forming the roadmap for the applications
- Ensure appropriate governance for and drive change boards
- Facilitate road mapping process with BPOs and ensure roadmaps are created and maintained for the Operations area as well as aligned and communicated to the IT portfolio manager