38 job matcher din søgning
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
Would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
As a consultant within our technology practice, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients. The projects you will be working on will be among the largest and most exciting projects in local, national as well as international settings. You will cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organisations and help CIOs assess and define IT strategies and services.
Your main activities will revolve around assessing, defining and designing agile IT operating models and ensuring effectiveness within IT. In order to provide the most business value for our clients, we must be updated on the latest digital development and technologies and be inquisitive of new and improved ways of working.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We need you to help us out with the exciting growth we are facing at Innovation Roundtable® – the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
You would be involved in a variety of tasks related to organizing our many conferences around the world including: traveling to events, communicating with attendees and signing them up, managing content for websites and event apps, preparing graphical information material, managing the distribution of footage on our online network, supervising server management and other tech infrastructure and much more.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Supervise the manager of our offshore video editing team
- Expand the company’s online marketing efforts
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
As a Solution Owner at Carlsberg you will join a dynamic and evolving Operations team as we look at new ways to support our complex core platforms and digital products. You will responsible for the core operations of our SAP FI/CO and SAP HR SaaS solutions such as SuccessFactors.
You will handle all aspects of the Operations Delivery process and, in collaboration with our Business Units, work globally to achieve the stabilisation, simplification, high-availability and continuous improvement of these essential platforms.
You will drive optimization, standardization and automation of your solution portfolio based on best practices, with a constant view towards stability, high-availability and optimized costs.
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
Do you have solid IT management experience, and do you want to play a significant role in a fast changing and global company with responsibility for the countries in the North and Baltic? Can you ensure that infrastructure, platforms and tools are aligned with security and Group policies? Then you may be the IS/IT Manager, we are looking for at Thales Nordic & Baltic.
As IS/IT Manager for Thales Nordic & Baltic you will have a key position in an ambitious, quality-conscious and changing organization that strives to deliver the best customer experience.
Your primary responsibility is to lead the technical team ensuring that all infrastructures, applications and network on all sites are available, maintained and kept up to date.
DSV, Denmark or The Netherlands
Would you like to be our self-driven IT Business Support and handling all IT related questions?
As IT Business Support you are our first line support in DSV Equipment and you represent our department in IT development projects. Most importantly is you help EQC employees and workshops with any software and hardware issues, either directly or via DSV Group IT. Further you drive and implement internal IT related business change processes.
In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for providing technical infrastructure knowledge and capability within our Fleet Management System
- Manage our internal development, configurations, interfaces to external systems
- Gather data for use to, for instance, reports and new screens
We are looking for a german speaking Technical Product Support Analyst to be a part of our Global Customer Support Team in our Copenhagen office. This position is responsible for providing advanced helpdesk support to our clients in our third level support department utilizing Atlassian Suite as the primary helpdesk tools.
Along with solving our clients most crucial problems, the position will also offer exciting possibilities and prospects for the future as we are currently entering new markets.
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Analyze and resolved often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved.
- Participate in our Major Incident response team.
- Proactively prevent our clients problems based on early detection monitoring.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The main responsibility of the Lead IT Support Technician is to the lead the team on two main priorities – 1. Providing onsite support for end user services and equipment (service management, asset management, project management, etc.); 2. Transforming the team into business partner where we are recognized as value contributor by understanding and identifying needs of improvement (or a fix) and implementing the solution end2end (within the team or in the wider technology function).
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management, resourcing and prioritisation of the workload of the onsite team, as well performing periodic reviews and appraisals
- Involving relevant stakeholders and users for improvements and engagement
- Leading and implementing global & regional & local projects to improve end user services within budget and requested timelines
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- Manages end user expectation for all IT services received (incl. provisioned remotely via other teams and vendors)
- Engages and trains end users on available technology for increased productivity and cost efficiency
- Provides onsite support for end user workspace management, incl. laptop, desktop, mobile, tablet, printer, etc.
- Supports hardware and software asset management/tracking/auditing according to global processes
- Fulfils incidents and service requests that either require or benefit from physical presence
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
AGC Biologics is looking for IT Systems Administrator at our site near Copenhagen, Denmark. The position is a 9-month contracted assignment in order to support our IT department.
As our new IT Systems Administrator, you will have an excellent opportunity for making a real difference. You will be involved in the daily support of a rapidly growing organization with increasing needs and demands. You will be working closely with internal customers providing the needed IT support. Besides this you will be working with:
- Process improvement analysis
- Troubleshoot problems with the operation, performance and / or functionality of desktop application software, data center hardware, and/or network environments
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
In Production IT you will get the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
Responsible for the provision of IT Technical Services to the Production sites in LEO Denmark. Providing stable, predictable and reliable IT Services for the Production sites, promoting continuous improvements, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide IT technical assistance and guidance for Automation, R&D and QC departments.
- Provide support for the local IT Systems and Infrastructure in Production sites.
- Production sites Subject Matter Expert working closely with IT Outsourcing partners.
Production IT is part of the LEO Core Infrastructure team and ensures alignment with Global IT and Business Solution Functions. Acting as the business partner in regards to all IT activities in the six LEO Production sites which are in four different countries in Europe.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be a contributing technical product owner, who is a techno functional analyst supporting Scrum teams and collaborating with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Equipment IOT. Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the business vision, scope and benefits mapping for a project/initiative
- Define, refine and prioritize product backlog for IOT platform and products engaging with business product owners
- Analyze business needs, understand context, identify solution scenarios, define integration needs, align with architects and manage backlog
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you dare to work with innovative and modern IT infrastructure solutions that can deliver sustainable and future-proof IT on a global scale?
Join us and become Lead Technology Consultant in the Data Centres & Networks department where you and your colleagues will have the daily responsibility for keeping our entire IT infrastructure fully updated and operational.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted go-to-person for our customers, and help them use their technological capabilities in their finance departments?
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT/Finance projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments.
Your focus can either be in the Finance Application area, focusing on support our clients with all phases of the IT landscape in Finance. Including:
- Preparation of requirements specifications.
- Assisting clients with system/supplier selection.
- Documentation of "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A PMO MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The PMO Manager will have to engage across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another, providing support and guidance to the PM’s ensuring that best practice approached are chosen in the projects.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignment:
- Participate in the Pandora IT 2.0 transformation program.
- Drive development and maintenance of project governance, methodologies and handbook.
- Drive risk and issue initiatives across the project portfolio.
Jet Time A/S, Kastrup
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a pilot in Jet Time you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Danish law (Funktionærloven and under our union agreement with PAJ – Pilots Association Jet time), and you work in a fixed working-time system, which allows you to know your work and free time well in advance. In addition to this, you are part of our company’s pension program in which we award you 10 percent on top of your monthly salary each month, as well as the benefit of our health insurance included in the pension program.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Take our service delivery implementation in Payments Services to the next level in close cooperation with IT and customer facing functions
- Define requirements and plan a roadmap of continuous improvement initiatives to ensure excellent operational customer experience using existing and new products