63 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
Would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
As a consultant within our technology practice, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients. The projects you will be working on will be among the largest and most exciting projects in local, national as well as international settings. You will cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organisations and help CIOs assess and define IT strategies and services.
Your main activities will revolve around assessing, defining and designing agile IT operating models and ensuring effectiveness within IT. In order to provide the most business value for our clients, we must be updated on the latest digital development and technologies and be inquisitive of new and improved ways of working.
At the Financial Lines office in Copenhagen, you are welcomed by your 8 new colleagues. Here, we handle insurance policies in areas such as directors’ and officers’ liability, cyber liability, professional liability, crime insurance and M&A. We work with Nordic businesses from all industries imaginable.
“This really isn’t your typical underwriter position. Here, you will get to follow your cases from lead to negotiation and finished deal,” says Financial Lines Manager Henrik Sandfeld.
As a financial lines underwriter, you will play both an analytical and a communicative role. You will make the risk assessments of the Nordic companies, negotiate with both insurance brokers and clients and secure the highest customer satisfaction.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We need you to help us out with the exciting growth we are facing at Innovation Roundtable® – the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
You would be involved in a variety of tasks related to organizing our many conferences around the world including: traveling to events, communicating with attendees and signing them up, managing content for websites and event apps, preparing graphical information material, managing the distribution of footage on our online network, supervising server management and other tech infrastructure and much more.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Supervise the manager of our offshore video editing team
- Expand the company’s online marketing efforts
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Do you have experience within operational risk from either risk function, external or internal audit, or other functions in the business where you worked closely with risk management methods and tools, and have good understanding of processes and risks associated with them?
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Operational Risk Manager to join our team covering non-financial risks in the Investment and Fund Management division in Danske Bank Wealth Management.
You will have opportunity to take part in strengthening, driving and steering our non-financial risk management practises while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest financial institutions in the Nordics.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
As a Solution Owner at Carlsberg you will join a dynamic and evolving Operations team as we look at new ways to support our complex core platforms and digital products. You will responsible for the core operations of our SAP FI/CO and SAP HR SaaS solutions such as SuccessFactors.
You will handle all aspects of the Operations Delivery process and, in collaboration with our Business Units, work globally to achieve the stabilisation, simplification, high-availability and continuous improvement of these essential platforms.
You will drive optimization, standardization and automation of your solution portfolio based on best practices, with a constant view towards stability, high-availability and optimized costs.
J. Lauritzen A/S, Hellerup
J. Lauritzen A/S invites you to join our Legal, Insurance & Compliance Department at J. Lauritzen’s head office in Hellerup.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide practical, timely and business focused assistance to colleagues globally in legal, insurance and compliance matters. You will be joining a team of four highly skilled colleagues who work closely with all parts of our organisation for J. Lauritzen's global business.
In particular, your position will include:
- Day-to-day advice on legal, insurance and compliance matters
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and corporate legal documents
- Handling marine insurance claims (P&I and FD&D related matters)
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Legal Counsel to join the Governance & Securities section of the Legal Department.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act, the Companies Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen
- Handling securities-related aspects of M&A transactions and corporate and subsidiary financings
- Assisting the Disclosure Committee and reviewing public disclosures in close collaboration with Investor Relations, Finance and other functions within Maersk Drilling
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
Do you have solid IT management experience, and do you want to play a significant role in a fast changing and global company with responsibility for the countries in the North and Baltic? Can you ensure that infrastructure, platforms and tools are aligned with security and Group policies? Then you may be the IS/IT Manager, we are looking for at Thales Nordic & Baltic.
As IS/IT Manager for Thales Nordic & Baltic you will have a key position in an ambitious, quality-conscious and changing organization that strives to deliver the best customer experience.
Your primary responsibility is to lead the technical team ensuring that all infrastructures, applications and network on all sites are available, maintained and kept up to date.
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
Are you allergic to grammatical errors and unequal formatting when it comes to contract drafting? Do you like being part of an organization with flat hierarchy working with innovation and development? If yes, please keep on reading!
We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for a maternity cover to join the Rejsekort program in East-West ApS, a part of Thales Denmark A/S.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible to ensure that proper contract administration procedures are implemented, administered and maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and to the specific project requirements. You will report directly to the Program Manager in East-West.
DSV, Denmark or The Netherlands
Would you like to be our self-driven IT Business Support and handling all IT related questions?
As IT Business Support you are our first line support in DSV Equipment and you represent our department in IT development projects. Most importantly is you help EQC employees and workshops with any software and hardware issues, either directly or via DSV Group IT. Further you drive and implement internal IT related business change processes.
In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for providing technical infrastructure knowledge and capability within our Fleet Management System
- Manage our internal development, configurations, interfaces to external systems
- Gather data for use to, for instance, reports and new screens
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
In the role as legal counsel you will be part of the legal team, that provides legal and compliance support to the entire CIP organisation and the Copenhagen Infrastructure funds under management by CIP.
You will be joining a team of five dedicated legal professionals, who work in close cooperation to manage a wide range of legal and regulatory matters across CIP’s activities globally.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Legal support related to investment fund management, including the establishment and maintenance of fund structures and fund documentation
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of CIP
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts and agreements
- Legal tasks related to the investments of the funds in close corporation with CIP’s investment team and asset management functions
We are looking for a german speaking Technical Product Support Analyst to be a part of our Global Customer Support Team in our Copenhagen office. This position is responsible for providing advanced helpdesk support to our clients in our third level support department utilizing Atlassian Suite as the primary helpdesk tools.
Along with solving our clients most crucial problems, the position will also offer exciting possibilities and prospects for the future as we are currently entering new markets.
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Analyze and resolved often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved.
- Participate in our Major Incident response team.
- Proactively prevent our clients problems based on early detection monitoring.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Our department is experiencing steadily increasing activities, and there is a prospect for a continued large supply of exciting and challenging projects and growth in the current market both in Denmark and internationally. In our Business Unit we have 500 colleagues in Railways, Metros, Roads and Airports - distributed in offices both inside and outside Denmark.
Organisationally, you will become a Head of Section for 7 employees located in Lyngby. You will refer to the Vice President of the Department, which counts a total of 40 colleagues, and you will cooperate with several departments across COWI.
We offer an exciting job in which we emphasize personal commitment, accountability and independence in everything we do.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The main responsibility of the Lead IT Support Technician is to the lead the team on two main priorities – 1. Providing onsite support for end user services and equipment (service management, asset management, project management, etc.); 2. Transforming the team into business partner where we are recognized as value contributor by understanding and identifying needs of improvement (or a fix) and implementing the solution end2end (within the team or in the wider technology function).
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management, resourcing and prioritisation of the workload of the onsite team, as well performing periodic reviews and appraisals
- Involving relevant stakeholders and users for improvements and engagement
- Leading and implementing global & regional & local projects to improve end user services within budget and requested timelines
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- Manages end user expectation for all IT services received (incl. provisioned remotely via other teams and vendors)
- Engages and trains end users on available technology for increased productivity and cost efficiency
- Provides onsite support for end user workspace management, incl. laptop, desktop, mobile, tablet, printer, etc.
- Supports hardware and software asset management/tracking/auditing according to global processes
- Fulfils incidents and service requests that either require or benefit from physical presence