37 job matcher din søgning
DSV, Denmark or The Netherlands
Would you like to be our self-driven IT Business Support and handling all IT related questions?
As IT Business Support you are our first line support in DSV Equipment and you represent our department in IT development projects. Most importantly is you help EQC employees and workshops with any software and hardware issues, either directly or via DSV Group IT. Further you drive and implement internal IT related business change processes.
In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for providing technical infrastructure knowledge and capability within our Fleet Management System
- Manage our internal development, configurations, interfaces to external systems
- Gather data for use to, for instance, reports and new screens
We are looking for a german speaking Technical Product Support Analyst to be a part of our Global Customer Support Team in our Copenhagen office. This position is responsible for providing advanced helpdesk support to our clients in our third level support department utilizing Atlassian Suite as the primary helpdesk tools.
Along with solving our clients most crucial problems, the position will also offer exciting possibilities and prospects for the future as we are currently entering new markets.
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Analyze and resolved often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved.
- Participate in our Major Incident response team.
- Proactively prevent our clients problems based on early detection monitoring.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The main responsibility of the Lead IT Support Technician is to the lead the team on two main priorities – 1. Providing onsite support for end user services and equipment (service management, asset management, project management, etc.); 2. Transforming the team into business partner where we are recognized as value contributor by understanding and identifying needs of improvement (or a fix) and implementing the solution end2end (within the team or in the wider technology function).
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management, resourcing and prioritisation of the workload of the onsite team, as well performing periodic reviews and appraisals
- Involving relevant stakeholders and users for improvements and engagement
- Leading and implementing global & regional & local projects to improve end user services within budget and requested timelines
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- Manages end user expectation for all IT services received (incl. provisioned remotely via other teams and vendors)
- Engages and trains end users on available technology for increased productivity and cost efficiency
- Provides onsite support for end user workspace management, incl. laptop, desktop, mobile, tablet, printer, etc.
- Supports hardware and software asset management/tracking/auditing according to global processes
- Fulfils incidents and service requests that either require or benefit from physical presence
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
AGC Biologics is looking for IT Systems Administrator at our site near Copenhagen, Denmark. The position is a 9-month contracted assignment in order to support our IT department.
As our new IT Systems Administrator, you will have an excellent opportunity for making a real difference. You will be involved in the daily support of a rapidly growing organization with increasing needs and demands. You will be working closely with internal customers providing the needed IT support. Besides this you will be working with:
- Process improvement analysis
- Troubleshoot problems with the operation, performance and / or functionality of desktop application software, data center hardware, and/or network environments
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
In Production IT you will get the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
Responsible for the provision of IT Technical Services to the Production sites in LEO Denmark. Providing stable, predictable and reliable IT Services for the Production sites, promoting continuous improvements, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide IT technical assistance and guidance for Automation, R&D and QC departments.
- Provide support for the local IT Systems and Infrastructure in Production sites.
- Production sites Subject Matter Expert working closely with IT Outsourcing partners.
Production IT is part of the LEO Core Infrastructure team and ensures alignment with Global IT and Business Solution Functions. Acting as the business partner in regards to all IT activities in the six LEO Production sites which are in four different countries in Europe.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be a contributing technical product owner, who is a techno functional analyst supporting Scrum teams and collaborating with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Equipment IOT. Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the business vision, scope and benefits mapping for a project/initiative
- Define, refine and prioritize product backlog for IOT platform and products engaging with business product owners
- Analyze business needs, understand context, identify solution scenarios, define integration needs, align with architects and manage backlog
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you dare to work with innovative and modern IT infrastructure solutions that can deliver sustainable and future-proof IT on a global scale?
Join us and become Lead Technology Consultant in the Data Centres & Networks department where you and your colleagues will have the daily responsibility for keeping our entire IT infrastructure fully updated and operational.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted go-to-person for our customers, and help them use their technological capabilities in their finance departments?
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT/Finance projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments.
Your focus can either be in the Finance Application area, focusing on support our clients with all phases of the IT landscape in Finance. Including:
- Preparation of requirements specifications.
- Assisting clients with system/supplier selection.
- Documentation of "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A PMO MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The PMO Manager will have to engage across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another, providing support and guidance to the PM’s ensuring that best practice approached are chosen in the projects.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignment:
- Participate in the Pandora IT 2.0 transformation program.
- Drive development and maintenance of project governance, methodologies and handbook.
- Drive risk and issue initiatives across the project portfolio.
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
Do you have solid IT management experience, and do you want to play a significant role in a fast changing and global company with responsibility for the countries in the North and Baltic? Can you ensure that infrastructure, platforms and tools are aligned with security and Group policies? Then you may be the IS/IT Manager, we are looking for at Thales Nordic & Baltic.
As IS/IT Manager for Thales Nordic & Baltic you will have a key position in an ambitious, quality-conscious and changing organization that strives to deliver the best customer experience.
Your primary responsibility is to lead the technical team ensuring that all infrastructures, applications and network on all sites are available, maintained and kept up to date.
Jet Time A/S, Kastrup
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a pilot in Jet Time you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Danish law (Funktionærloven and under our union agreement with PAJ – Pilots Association Jet time), and you work in a fixed working-time system, which allows you to know your work and free time well in advance. In addition to this, you are part of our company’s pension program in which we award you 10 percent on top of your monthly salary each month, as well as the benefit of our health insurance included in the pension program.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Take our service delivery implementation in Payments Services to the next level in close cooperation with IT and customer facing functions
- Define requirements and plan a roadmap of continuous improvement initiatives to ensure excellent operational customer experience using existing and new products
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
MAN Energy Solutions is the world’s leading designer of large power units for marine and stationary applications.
At the core of our business is a focus on innovation. We bring together the brightest people to develop the best products. We are driven by an imperative to continually improve engine and plant efficiency and use our influence to steer the industry in more sustainable directions.
The main task is to implement our data protection management system in the group branches and with high personal commitment ensure that it can be complied with consistently in everyday work life.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to drive a new e-commerce platform for one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Your role will be divided between development and operation on our new cloud-based e-commerce platform. You maintain and develop the back-end and also help build the automation and monitoring tools that will help us deliver a high-quality customer experience.
As you do so, you will:
- Develop and maintain our microservice-based e-commerce back-end
- Work on integrations between e-commerce and other business areas
- Implement, optimise and evaluate continuous integration and delivery solutions
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about working in IT Business Support?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In IT Business Support (ITBS) our contribution is being the Nordic one-point-of entry for all customers internal and external to Nets.
You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. Your key responsibilities are accountable for all IT incidents, ensuring end-to-end ownership throughout the lifecycle of an incident, close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, facilitating task forces and post incident reviews, working 24/7/365 – 4 shift rotation on average 32,5 hours per week.
Hotel D'angleterre, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about hospitality & luxury service? Do you have the desire to be part of an ambitious & motivated front office team in a privileged environment? If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Reception Supervisor – full time - to join our dedicated front office team.
Our Reception Supervisors are responsible for leading the reception team during the shifts. You will report to the Front Office Manager. The position requires good attention to details, accuracy, full understanding of hotel operations and the ability to multi-task. Besides elevating our guests, the Reception Supervisor is responsible for rooms’ allocations, communication and handover between shifts, training and directing the Receptionists in a clear precise manner and to ensure that all tasks of the shifts are carried out to the highest standards and according to the Leading Hotels of the World standards.