5 job matcher din søgning
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company.
You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors