22 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you passionate about Project Management? Do you excel at stakeholder management? Do you want to make a difference, where no two days are the same?
We are looking for a Project Manager for our Projects team within Platform & Operations in Danske Bank Wealth Management. We are a team of five skilled project managers, who work across the organisation with business and IT projects that primarily impact the Asset Management organisation.
You will be managing business and IT projects primarily related to SimCorp Dimension - driving one or several simultaneous projects. You have a solid experience in project management and you work with high integrity - you do the right thing for the right reason. You set direction and will keep on track also in though times.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
We are looking for a passionate and talented professional corporate writer and editor to join our Communications team. The position is a unique opportunity to play a key role in supporting our vision to contribute significantly to research and development that improves people’s lives and the sustainability of society.
You will be responsible for producing and editing support of written material and making it precise and relevant for external stakeholders. Furthermore, you will provide senior executives with high-profile writing and speech writing projects internally and externally.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Can you put Premises and Facility Service on the agenda in Danske Bank by finding and telling the good stories? Do you like to act on both a strategic level and operational level, where you plan, produce and execute on communications actions; news, articles, videos etc. This is a unique opportunity to drive the communication agenda in your own business area.
The main purpose with the role is to deliver communication materials for GRE. This includes internal communication in Danske Bank about GRE initiatives and our impact. You will collaborate closely with Danske Bank's central communications department to ensure that GRE's messages and projects become visible in the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for all communication tasks from A-Z.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
If you can write copy better than clickbait, love using the AP Stylebook as your bedtime reading and thrive in a creative environment, then we might have the position for you. The Global Brand Design team at Pandora is looking for its next rockstar copywriter to join during one of the most exciting times in the brand’s history.
The role is a unique opportunity for a highly collaborative writer with an agency or creative in-house team background. You’ll work closely with a small but mighty copywriting team on a wide range of tasks and will provide support for all copy related needs for the rest of the Design team. On a daily basis you’ll also collaborate with colleagues from Global Marketing, Product and a host of other functions and you’ll shape the future voice of the brand online.
Convena Distribution A/S, Hvidovre
Are you committed, curious, and ambitious? Looking for an opportunity to start a career in a dynamic, international company where tasks vary, and you get your own responsibility? Then you might be our next sales trainee.
Working for Convena Distribution as a trainee, you get a wide range of tasks, and two days are rarely the same. During the 1-year training, you will work with the daily tasks of the Sales department.
In the Sales department, you will get a thorough understanding of the different areas of sales – for example calling customers, taking care of customer service, follow-up, updating data, making orders, attending client meetings etc. You will be working daily in our new CRM-system and continuously expand our customer database. Furthermore, you will be cooperating with other departments at Convena Distribution; purchase, warehouse, and e-commerce.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like the opportunity to grow your content marketing skills as part of a talented international marketing team? Let’s talk. Siteimprove is looking for a Content Writerto join our global marketing team in Copenhagen.
The primary role of the content writer is to work alongside the Senior Digital Editor to develop content in different formats – from web copy, to whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, emails, landing pages, and more.
- Write, edit, and proofread high-quality content, maintaining a consistent brand voice throughout all assets
- Ensure SEO best practice, UX thinking, and data analysis are an integrated part of developing new content
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for sustainability and impact programmes? Would you like to head one of the teams that works to integrate sustainability and societal impact across Danske Bank?
The position is a fulltime position, and you will be working in the Societal Impact & Sustainability department, as head of the Impact Programmes & Development team. You will report to the Head of Societal Impact & Sustainability.
The position will e.g. include delivering on the following key projects together with the team:
- Identify strategic opportunities to advance and grow Nordic impact initiatives focusing on financial confidence and security through programme design, development and implementation
- Source, evaluate and cultivate relationships with external partners and stakeholders to develop programmes that advance our societal impact goals
Do you have good English and German skills, are you a digital marketing expert and are you motivated by challenges? Then you are the one we are looking for!
- Responsible for all internal and external communication channels and activities.
- Strengthen REMONDIS’ brand building in national media.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the overall social media strategy.
You are a creative and talented expert when it comes to PR, Marketing and Social Media. You enjoy having a big responsibility and thrive in the expectations we have to you. You have a great opportunity to put your own stamp on REMONDIS future digital marketing, internal and external communications.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an excellent storyteller with an organised approach? Can you efficiently drive communication on diverse cross-functional topics through various channels? Does it motivate you to interact with a broad range of stakeholders across organisational levels? And do you want to contribute to a more sustainable tomorrow? Then join Vestas’ Group Communications team!
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Manage Vestas' editorial board and calendar as well as ensuring a steady flow of strategic stories on Vestas' intranet, The Hub
- Participate in key strategic projects to drive communications across all our channels, ensuring projects are both successful and impactful
- Interact successfully with colleagues across departments and geography
A.P. Møller – Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a social star to help A.P. Moller – Maersk to keep going all the way on the social media channels to help grow our communities, build our brand and protect and enhance our global reputation.
With over 4 million followers across our channels, you will have the chance to make a real impact for a company that has a very real impact in the world.
Your role will include:
- Selecting, curating and developing content in line with agreed content plans and channel strategies
- Collaborating with Commercial team to drive future strategies and channel approach
- Community management
OrganiCup ApS, Copenhagen
To support our key clients world-wide with marketing campaigns, POS – and marketing material and general support, we are looking for a structured and motivated Trade Marketing Coordinator with a great interest within marketing, sales and communication.
- Coordinate and deliver efficient marketing material, POS, product information, images etc. for retailers, distributors and web-shops globally
- Offer digital support & activities for our e-retailers (images, product information, content, competitions, give-aways etc)
- Follow-up, analyse and evaluate sales data and campaigns with customers – online & offline
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
With the aim of increasing organic traffic to our website, web store pages and eventually visits to the stores, you will especially work with the listings on our store pages as well as overall optimisation of our website content.
As SEO is a discipline that is constantly changing and developing, you will have ample opportunity to do so too in the context of our digital marketing and e-commerce. Bang & Olufsen’s ecosystem is a complex one where conditions differ from country to country; some countries have third party stores, some don’t, not to mention the cultural and linguistic differences. Taking all this into consideration, you will:
- Coordinate product content creation and translation for Amazon
- Research ideas for new content and keywords
- Implement and validate multilingual web content
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Can you write sharp messages that will quickly grasp our audience of dental health professionals? Can you turn complex stories about 3D technologies for health care into compelling concepts, well-defined value propositions and sharp messaging? Can you plan, execute and adapt your product concepts and messaging to produce operational content assets that optimize customer engagement and produce qualified leads?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Transform strategic product and event campaign briefs into creative copy concepts and messaging
- Prepare and present your copy concepts and proposed content to stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to define solid value propositions for products and write clear and concise messaging to convey them
Want to spend some of your free time meaningfully supporting, listening and talking with a 10-16 year old?
Ungdommens Røde Kors, København N, København NV
On Sunday, October 6 this year, the Red Cross will gather funds for those who need it most.
Røde Kors Hovedstaden, København N, København S
Join an energetic start-up team with an office in Copenhagen!
Volunteer Abroad, København