31 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a drive for understanding customer need, competences on design thinking and managing solution development in an agile set up?
Join us, in Customer Engagement, Business Development as a customer solution owner, where we are responsible for development of our digital solutions and customer experience across channels and you will play an important role on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development.
As a customer solution owner, you will be responsible for digital customer experience in a detailed area. You will be:
- Managing a development squad (product owner) within digital bank development area (not a HR manager role)
- Joining Customer Engagement, responsible for digital and omni channel customer experiences across the Nordics
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate to join our implementation of SAP S/4HANA. Do you want to be part of a very ambitious ERP implementation program that will substantially change the way Maersk is working?
We are implementing SAP as one single platform for all transactions throughout the value chain and we are looking for a new colleague to play a key role in the project.
We envisage that the Product Owner will be part of the current implementation project and will stay within the SAP organization when the project is delivered, ensuring continuous development of the product.
You will be the owner of one of the following products in SAP S/4HANA: The accounting product, the procurement product or the invoicing product and thereby be end responsible for the technology supporting financial solutions.
As Business Process Manager for both toles, Trade Promotion as well as Contract platform at Carlsberg, you will join a dynamic and evolving Commercial Tower team in a global role.
You will be responsible for the optimisation, standardisation and development of a global portfolio of commercial platforms and with the ambition to leverage own products from our own Digital Development teams and new global SaaS solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Translate business strategies and leverage understanding of industry trends to contribute to building specific implementable action plans and functional strategies in the Commercial Tower
- Conceptualises, guide, and build business cases by making appropriate assumptions/ projections in order to generate enterprise-wide buy-in of Digital initiatives
Liva Healthcare, Copenhagen
Digital Healthcare I Data analytics I Business Intelligence
Are you a skilled data scientist who loves statistics, data mining and BI, and are interested in working with digital healthcare in order to help thousands of patients with lifestyle diseases, then we may have a dream job for you in Copenhagen.
Big data and intelligent use of data is a key differentiator for us to offer innovative and efficient digital solutions within prevention and health improving interventions. At Liva Healthcare data analysis and data driven research is a crucial foundation for our product development. We collect data on usage, which we continuously are analysing and use to optimize our technology and intervention programmes. The main responsibilities in the position is data handling, data analysis and presentation of statistics.
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Basico P/S, Hellerup
As a Robotics Consultant in Basico Finance IT Services, you will be part of a fast-growing consulting firm with the following brand promise:
- We go to work to make others a success
- We deliver Beyond Business Support
- Our customers’ challenges are our challenges
In this role, you will find yourself working with some of the most dynamic and exciting companies in Denmark in order to ensure that they successfully implement robotics and process automation solutions.
You will play an essential role in helping clients build robots which automate processes in key areas of their businesses, including, but not limited to, Finance, Legal and HR. By doing so, you will enable clients to boost efficiency, ensure compliance and increase value creation.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
We are now seeking a CRM Business Program Managerto further develop and implement CRM for the global sales organization in NKT. In the role, you become part of Group Marketing & Commercial Excellence, which currently consists of 20 employees. Your tasks will go across functions and geographical areas.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the on-gong CRM implementation and further develop the CRM platform in NKT
- Lead the configuration and ongoing administration of CRM
- Prepare and follow-up on KPI´s and sales targets on regional level with Sales Management
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our Rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored Performance Management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted go-to-person for our customers, and help them use their technological capabilities in their finance departments?
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT/Finance projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments.
Your focus can either be in the Finance Application area, focusing on support our clients with all phases of the IT landscape in Finance. Including:
- Preparation of requirements specifications.
- Assisting clients with system/supplier selection.
- Documentation of "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes.
The Reporting factory team at Nets is part of the Nets Data & analytics department focusing on data visualizations to provide new insight to both Nets employees and our customers. We are therefore hiring a Data visualization expert to join our team of 7 dedicated people.
Key responsibility and tasks:
- Work closely with business analysts and data engineers to ensure that we are delivering on our goals
- Drive the development of the dashboard solutions at Nets and ensure great user experience by developing user-friendly dashboards
- Implement processes/routines to ensure the dashboards are available with the right data to the right user groups
You will be overall responsible for the application portfolio within the Operations domain in Svitzer, currently consisting of Health & Safety (HMS), Technical maintenance & procurement (Sertica) and Crew Rostering and Absence Management (COAST) systems. You will be working closely with stakeholders at various levels of the organization in the Operations area.
- Partner with relevant business process owner (BPO) and business stakeholders discussing improvement ideas and planning future enhancements based on business needs forming the roadmap for the applications
- Ensure appropriate governance for and drive change boards
- Facilitate road mapping process with BPOs and ensure roadmaps are created and maintained for the Operations area as well as aligned and communicated to the IT portfolio manager
Do you want to make a difference while growing in a dynamic and inclusive culture based on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions?
In this position, you will cooperate with experienced consultants and be assigned to larger transformation projects for various global clients. You will be responsible for full life-cycle projects from the initial analysis to the implementation at the client’s site. In the initial analysis, you will be working with business cases and roadmaps before the implementation. Additionally, there will be projects where you will – to a greater extent – assume a consulting role and act as a technical specialist for the client.
It is essential to us that you get off to a good start, and, therefore, as a new employee, you will be joining Deloitte’s Consultant School and receive continuous professional training afterwards.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you eager to apply your analytical skills to create value for Danske Bank customers? And directly influence the way Danske Bank’s customers perceive the bank? Join our CRM Analytics Team.
Our team is responsible for the analytical disciplines within Marketing and Communications across Retail and Business Banking in Denmark. We focus on 1:1 sales and marketing execution, evaluations, and continuous improvement of all campaign activities – and your daily work will have a direct impact on how customers experience contact with Danske Bank through our many different channels. When you enter the door of Danske Bank, you will be part of a professional environment with strong focus on performance and emphasis on delivering results.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As Digital Workplace Manager for Haldor Topsoe you will be at the forefront of our digital transformation. We are a world leading company whose technologies make a real difference in solving some of the critical challenges of our age. To succeed we need to constantly improve our ability to collaborate as transparently and effectively as possible, and this is where you will be able to make a difference.
You will act as the voice of the business and users in shaping the future governance, management, vision and strategy supporting digital workplace development in Topsoe. Collaborating with key stakeholders in the organization you will be responsible for innovating and delivering new ways of working, with a broad focus on the employee experience, and applying user experience principles across the digital workplace.
Are you driven by implementing IT solutions with great impact? Do you thrive from designing smart solutions in close collaboration with our business partners? And are you motivated by being a part of a work environment where decisions are made and executed with pace and professionality?
We are looking for an AX Finance Specialist who can be a key contributor to the global expansion of our ERP solution. Besides this you will contribute to the continued optimization of our finance processes in close collaboration with business partners in and outside of Denmark.
You will play a key role in rolling out our AX ERP solution to new markets as well as optimizing the finance IT solution across the whole corporation in collaboration with finance, accounting and shared service functions
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A PMO MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The PMO Manager will have to engage across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another, providing support and guidance to the PM’s ensuring that best practice approached are chosen in the projects.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignment:
- Participate in the Pandora IT 2.0 transformation program.
- Drive development and maintenance of project governance, methodologies and handbook.
- Drive risk and issue initiatives across the project portfolio.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Implementation of Maersk’s target operating model demands a high quality of processes, systems and data – we want to enable our capable Maersk workforce to perform at their best, and to deliver our promises to the customer. The MDM Analyst role will be part of a small team responsible for increasing the quality of Operations MD.
Supporting the Head of Master Data Management your key responsibilities will be to:
- Establish metrics and an RCCM process, to increase the quality of operations master data objects.
- Establish data sets for identification and monitoring for use in MD cleansing projects, and their associated business value.
- Deliver SME consultancy into projects where operations MD objects are impacted.
Danske Bank, København
Do you want to join an innovative risk modelling environment at Danske Bank and contribute to the continued development of Danske Bank's counterparty risk models used for internal risk management and calculation of regulatory capital? Do you have an analytical mind-set and interest in financial modelling of derivatives?
Join now, and you will get a unique opportunity to use and further develop your skills.
As a Senior Analyst in the Counterparty Exposure Modelling team, you have a broad area of responsibility and you are challenged with many different types of tasks and projects. Among other things, you will:
- Develop and maintain the advanced simulation models for counterparty risk exposure
- Participate in the ongoing model performance monitoring and model adjustments
- Liaise with Trading, IT, Credit risk and Quant departments on the advanced models
In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As an Integrations Engineer in Europe, your responsibilities will include systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be technical account management:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the products and platforms that we’re offering
- Understand and apply business and technical focus partner integrations
- Draft and contribute to documentation, training & educational presentations for client integration engineers & Maker internal organization
Stablecoin Integration Services Danmark IVS, Denmark or United States (remote)
We form our teams around availability of talent into co-located or distributed agile teams. In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers, and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As a Senior Integrations Engineer, your responsibilities include both systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be integrations:
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge of Maker’s products and platforms
- Design and implement partner-centric technical solutions for custom integrations
- Engage with and assist partners to implement custom solutions