4 job matcher din søgning
We are currently looking for a Junior Spatial Designer to join our team in Copenhagen. You will work within different areas of interior design and become a part of an ambitious company that is constantly growing and evolving.
In this newly created position, you will work with maintaining our showrooms across Europe to always keep them updated on the &Tradition identity. You will do interior design, make visual presentations and implement them into our showrooms. Furthermore, you will assist with fairs and help your team with interior design suggestions for retail and contract projects. Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for securing &Tradition’s identity in our existing showrooms across Europe
- Responsible for implementation of all new products into our showrooms
- Making visual presentations for restyling of showrooms
Novozymes A/S, Bagsværd
Reporting to the Head of Product Management and Design, you will be part of a team of people designing and developing prototypes to test out new ideas with our colleagues and with our customers. You will be driving the User Research activities related to our Digital products. This will entail the engagement in the different phases from the ideation phase to the growth phase of the product. We are looking for someone that can help us create the best understanding of our users and can turn insights into valuable digital products that will delight our customers.
- Driving the user research activities in all phases of the product lifecyle
- Mapping the User Journey and the key pains and gains of our customers with tools like Journey Maps, Persona catalogues
- Conducting user interviews and product key insights that can help the prioritization of features
Would you like to make a huge difference for children with disabilities who love golf but have no trainer?
IFEL specialsport, Albertslund