72 job matcher din søgning
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost
AWM Network ApS, Valby
Danish and Swedish speaking customer service representatives, sought for online marketing business with high growth.
Do you enjoy customer relations, teamwork and take pride in providing exceptional service? Do you have experience with customer service, sales, or account management?
Then we are able to offer you a position in a young and ambitious environment with talented and well-educated colleagues from all over the world, frequent Friday bars and customers that love our product!
As a customer service representative at AWM Network, you become an important part of a fast growing department. Your tasks include telephone qualification/assessment of prospective customers, identifying opportunities for growth within our systems, and cross-selling of our products across internal channels.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
We exist to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through innovative engineering. Service is a strategic focus area for us and we’re looking for a passionate Service Business Development Manager to our Business Unit Food Systems.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Define service opportunities and the relevant portfolio of offerings for each Sales Unit in close collaboration with the Sales Unit Managers and their teams
- Establish a roadmap for Service Business realization for each Sales Unit
- Define competence and capacity required to realize the Service Business within Sales Units and Engineering & Supply
You will report to the Business Unit President, Food Systems. The position has no direct reports but extensive stakeholder management.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, Hellerup
Organised, pro-active and excellent communication skills – these are keywords to describe our new Department Secretary in NORDEN’ Technical Department. With your service-minded and pragmatic approach, you will be supporting your colleagues to ensure the department’s smooth daily operation.
In this part-time position (30 hours a week), you fill a vital role in the Technical Department’s day-to-day administrative support. Reporting to the Head of Marine HR, you will, among others,
- Provide support for officers’ conferences and travel bookings
- Arrange personnel events and celebrations
- Collect and report ship mail packages
- Act as scribe support during emergency drills with ships
Working in NORDEN, you will become part of a team that values trust, empathy, flexibility and ambition. To implement this, we have a strong focus on human leadership – we call it Soulship.
MAC Cosmetics, Kastrup
Can you deliver the best customer service?
MAC Cosmetics are looking for a Retail Artist to Copenhagen Airport.
As Make-up Artist you will be responsible for generating sales through your makeup skills and enthusiasm for MAC and performing outstanding customer service.
It is essential that you are a trained Make-up Artist with a keen interest in service and sales. As a person you are creative with strong communicative skills and with the ability to sell your ideas and transform them into action.
As our new Make-up Artist you will become a part of one of the industry’s best and most motivated Make-up teams.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders
Harvey Nash, Copenhagen
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Smartbox in Frederiksberg
The Demand Planner will be responsible for forecasting and replenishment planning associated with sales and products across the distribution channels of the Smartbox Group.
- Develop demand forecasts and supply plans for multiple channels.
- Provide key inputs to build up annual Supply Chain budgeting process.
- Drive performance improvements through the Supply Chain.
- Ensure optimized product availability across multiple channels in order to achieve the business plan.
Port-Safety ApS, Frederiksberg
Would you like to be part of an innovative and global start-up company focused on saving lives? Do you have excellent coordination and communication skills? Are you result oriented and have a good business understanding?
In your role as Global Sales Coordinator, your main focus will be achieving growth in the targeted markets by initiating and supporting the global sales efforts. This involves handling questions and inquiries from agents, distributors, and customers. Key aspects of the responsibilities are also to prepare offers for customers, follow up on offers, and to enter orders. Identifying leads, securing meetings, and marketing efforts such as managing LinkedIn posts and creating press releases is also part of the job.
What do we offer?
- Working with the aim to save lives.
- Central location in Copenhagen.
- Market-based salary.
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
At Nordisk Film Biografer we are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Commercial Sales, you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish commercial sales organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- The leadership and development of the commercial strategies for the Danish cinema business and setting the commercial landscape in a profitable and creative way supporting the overall vision and enhancing the product experience delivery
- Building and strengthening the commercial offerings and concepts at our cinemas to drive brand preference and guest value in alignment and coordination with marketing and operational activities to enhance the overall entertainment propositions
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a passionate, dedicated and a motivated Customer Care person who is looking for a new challenge? We are the heart of the day-to-day support in Medtronic's Order-To-Cash processes — we make products flow in the right direction. We work with internal as well as external stakeholders and we expect that you can keep calm and act with energy and enthusiasm in stressful situations.
As Customer Care Representative in our Front Office Team you will be monitoring and updating orders, handle complex back order setup, log disputes and complaints. You will enjoy being analytical, focused and service minded. We face challenges every day, therefore we need you to act as problem solvers, work independently, and stay positive.