85 job matcher din søgning
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Would you like to join Nordea? We are now looking for a Customer Advisor to “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team.
Welcome to the “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team. We add value by placing customer in focus. We handle leasing and hire purchase agreements, customer requests by phone or e-mail, create documents and check that KYC and other details are in place before making settlements.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll play a valuable role in offering leasing financing for all segments in Nordea Bank across different industries, as well as leasing financing via co-operation agreements with external suppliers, who wish to offer leasing financing of different equipment to their customers.
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a good understanding of navigating in a landscape with different stakeholders and interests, and would you find it exciting to lead a small team of experts within Market and Credit data?
As Head of Data Procurement you will be leading a small team of experts within the field of Market and Credit data, reporting to the Head of IT and Data Procurement. You will be working closely together with the business, will be responsible for leading your team and you will be managing an area with high complexity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of 4-5 people in the area of Market and Credit data, using your expertise in the field to provide a clear direction
- Adhere to and execute the Group Procurement strategy, policy, systems and processes.
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner with a very ambitious growth strategy. You will therefore join the Indirect Procurement Department at a very exciting time, and have a key part in supporting all the Procurement departments (Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Operational and Tactical Procurement, Sustainable Procurement and P2P) with performance data and analytics, while also running cross-functional high impact projects, anchored in Procurement, together with a small team reporting to you.
In Indirect Procurement you will get the opportunity to join a company, which makes a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte
Do you want to be part of our Group’s digital transformation and work with key IT contracts and vendors?
Join us and become Contract Manager in IT Procurement where you’ll be responsible for managing and optimising our IT contract and vendor portfolio, while supporting and participating in the implementation of structured contract and vendor management in our IT department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost
AWM Network ApS, Valby
Danish and Swedish speaking customer service representatives, sought for online marketing business with high growth.
Do you enjoy customer relations, teamwork and take pride in providing exceptional service? Do you have experience with customer service, sales, or account management?
Then we are able to offer you a position in a young and ambitious environment with talented and well-educated colleagues from all over the world, frequent Friday bars and customers that love our product!
As a customer service representative at AWM Network, you become an important part of a fast growing department. Your tasks include telephone qualification/assessment of prospective customers, identifying opportunities for growth within our systems, and cross-selling of our products across internal channels.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Senior Procurement Manager
Circle K Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have the toolbox to drive strategic procurement? Are you looking for an opportunity to build yourself a career in an international business? Do you want to join a global and well-known and respected company?
As Senior Procurement Manager you will be part of the Danish Business Unit, responsible for day to day strategic procurement activities and a trusted business partner. The position plays a key role in supporting the Danish Business Unit and procurement activities to achieve sufficient quality and cost savings through suppliers.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, Hellerup
Organised, pro-active and excellent communication skills – these are keywords to describe our new Department Secretary in NORDEN’ Technical Department. With your service-minded and pragmatic approach, you will be supporting your colleagues to ensure the department’s smooth daily operation.
In this part-time position (30 hours a week), you fill a vital role in the Technical Department’s day-to-day administrative support. Reporting to the Head of Marine HR, you will, among others,
- Provide support for officers’ conferences and travel bookings
- Arrange personnel events and celebrations
- Collect and report ship mail packages
- Act as scribe support during emergency drills with ships
Working in NORDEN, you will become part of a team that values trust, empathy, flexibility and ambition. To implement this, we have a strong focus on human leadership – we call it Soulship.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner – and we need you to help.
As an Operational Purchaser you will work in a highly dynamic environment on supporting internal stakeholders in France, Denmark and potentially all over the world, throughout our Purchase to Pay process. Therefore, your main responsibilities as a Purchaser in Operational Procurement will be to:
- Ensure daily that the items and services are purchased from preferred suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions
- Provide support in implementing and following corporate purchasing policy
MAC Cosmetics, Kastrup
Can you deliver the best customer service?
MAC Cosmetics are looking for a Retail Artist to Copenhagen Airport.
As Make-up Artist you will be responsible for generating sales through your makeup skills and enthusiasm for MAC and performing outstanding customer service.
It is essential that you are a trained Make-up Artist with a keen interest in service and sales. As a person you are creative with strong communicative skills and with the ability to sell your ideas and transform them into action.
As our new Make-up Artist you will become a part of one of the industry’s best and most motivated Make-up teams.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders
In this role you will essentially be working as the Procurement Manager for a given Product Line, setting the strategic direction in close collaboration with the Product Line Manager, selecting and negotiating frame and price agreements with preferred suppliers in close collaboration with the Category Management Teams.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Serving as the single point of contact for Product Line Management (PLM) with regards to strategic product sourcing and procurement
- Collaborating closely with PLM and Engineering in driving product revenue and profitability
- Creating, maintaining and improving Product Sourcing Plans (PSPs) to meet cost, quality and lead time objectives with a full life cycle perspective