95 job matcher din søgning
Natus Medical Denmark ApS, Taastrup
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role requires a service-minded individual with strong organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills who is excellent at keeping deadlines.
You should be able to support the Commercial Marketing Department with the execution of a range of marketing activities be it product launches, seminars, online and offline marketing campaigns, tradeshows, translations, and maintenance of marketing materials, primarily focusing on Hearing and Balance products.
Duties and Responsibilities in this job:
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Supporting the Commercial Marketing Managers with the execution of the various planned projects and campaigns.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
We are looking for a new colleague to join our recently started Documentation Team in Wealth Management in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen.
The job offers many challenging and different tasks within the investment area. You will primarily be working with negotiation and drafting of agreements as well as being the important link between the legal and the business/operational side. You can also expect to help to develop and improve documentation and solutions as well as working with governance structures.
- You have a legal background (or other similar background) and a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience from a financial institution or a law firm
- You have experience in working with derivatives Master Agreements (ISDA/CSA, GMRA, CDEA etc.) and other types of investment related agreements
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
At AGC Biologics A/S, we are growing rapidly and we are looking for a Corporate Counsel to support our EU operations. Ideally, we are looking for an attorney-at-law with a commercial mindset, who has been working in an international environment.
You will act as a trusted advisor for our EU leadership team with a large numbers of stakeholders across our business units and locations. You will be pivotal in our contract negotiations where you bring your deep understanding of international contract law combined with your excellent commercial understanding, which will support the overall positioning of AGC Biologics as the preferred contract manufacturing Partner.
Do you want to take part in ensuring that Danske Bank becomes the most trusted financial partner and building the new Whistleblowing Operation team in Group Compliance?
As a Senior Compliance Officer in Whistleblowing Operation, you will screen incoming whistleblower reports, set up investigation teams and take part in the investigation. You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function supporting the journey of creating an even stronger compliance culture across the Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the handling of whistleblower reports including initial screening, investigation and stakeholder management
- Further develop and strengthen the Group’s whistleblowing setup and framework incl. system support, governing documents and be a sparring partner for other part of the organisation working with this
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic role where you can work strategically and put your experience with institutional donor relations and compliance to work? Do you thrive building collaborative donor relationships within the world of humanitarian affairs and development? Then perhaps you will join one of the world’s largest displacement NGOs and become our new Donor Relations Advisor (DRA). The position is based in the External Relations Secretariat at DRC Headquarters, Copenhagen.
The overall purpose of the role is to develop relationships with institutional donors and support DRC’s +35 country operations in matters of donor relations and compliance. The DRA will ensure that relationships with key institutional donors are developed and strengthened for increased funding and policy influencing.
HR is looking for an experienced Senior HR Consultant who is ready to make a difference in an informal and high performing organisation. You will report to the VP of HR and be part of a team of 12 HR professionals who cover assignments within operations such as employee relations, compensation & benefits, recruiting, mobility and people development.
Your main responsibility will be to advise managers and HR colleagues on all aspects of employment law related matters, including interpretation of local agreements and negotiations with local unions.
Furthermore, you will contribute to or drive other activities on the HR agenda, such as employee wellbeing, development, continuous improvement projects and new HR initiatives that contribute to the overall business targets from beginning to end.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a high performing administrative professional with experience from an international organization? And are you able to juggle many matters simultaneously with a high degree of structure and service mindedness? Then perhaps you are one of our new Personal Assistants for Danske Bank's Group Compliance.
Group Compliance forms an essential part of Danske Bank’s integrity agenda. Group Compliance is a high-performing team of around 220 compliance professionals, who work together across all markets where Danske Bank is active.
As Personal Assistant your main objective will be to support one of the following four leaders and to enable them to work in a smooth and efficient manner. All four leaders report directly to Philippe Vollot, Chief Compliance Officer and member of the Executive Board.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Cold Chain Unit (CCU) operates under the Health and Technology Centre procuring Cold Chain Equipment (CCE) and related services, in accordance with the UNICEF Rules and Regulations. Overall responsibilities of the Cold Chain commercial team include proposing methods of purchase, in support of ensuring an uninterrupted and sustainable supply of CCE, complying with international quality standards.
The Procurement Assistant will be responsible for assistance with the procurement cycle for a complex segment of products, providing effective services to UNICEF country programs and Procurement Services clients, ensuring accurate and timely processing of requisitions and requests up to the completion and closure of the order, with the overall goal of meeting the needs and requirements of the customers.
Do you want to play a role in building up a new team?
The Value Evidence department is a newly established team of highly engaged experts in the field of Health Economics and Outcomes Research and Real-World Evidence, anchored in Medical Affairs, R&D. We are looking for a department coordinator with a can-do personality, strong interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn and work in a dynamic environment.
Your job and key responsibilities:
- You will assist the department with invoicing, managing purchase orders and budget tracking in close collaboration with Outsourcing Management.
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support services to the team (schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, compile meeting materials, handouts etc) for large meetings planning and organization (e.g. scientific seminars, project reviews, workshops etc.)
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to play a vital part in our Fraud Strategy Execution? Do you have the ability to execute strategy within complex topics and are you able to turn it into easy understandable language.
You will be the leader of a team consistent of 6 people, who all work dedicated with defining and executing our fraud strategy. Together with the team you will be the main driver for executing on the strategy road map, follow up and reporting.
In this role, your responsibility will be to engage with stakeholders, create plans, material/reports and not last execute on our communication roadmap.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading a team of 6 colleagues that has the responsibility to define and execute our fraud strategy governance
- Identifying and engaging with key internal stakeholders for collaboration around customer facing activities
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
You will be offered a rare opportunity to gain insight in a very international business and to participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management.
You will be responsible for providing first class employment law and labour relations support to Maersk Drilling including the following:
- Advising on employment law, employment, dismissals, disciplinary action, and transfers globally for both on- and offshore employees
- Ensuring compliance with local employment law in all jurisdictions of operations
- Closely cooperating with the global HR organisation on employment matters
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
At the Financial Lines office in Copenhagen, you are welcomed by your 8 new colleagues. Here, we handle insurance policies in areas such as directors’ and officers’ liability, cyber liability, professional liability, crime insurance and M&A. We work with Nordic businesses from all industries imaginable.
“This really isn’t your typical underwriter position. Here, you will get to follow your cases from lead to negotiation and finished deal,” says Financial Lines Manager Henrik Sandfeld.
As a financial lines underwriter, you will play both an analytical and a communicative role. You will make the risk assessments of the Nordic companies, negotiate with both insurance brokers and clients and secure the highest customer satisfaction.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Do you have experience within operational risk from either risk function, external or internal audit, or other functions in the business where you worked closely with risk management methods and tools, and have good understanding of processes and risks associated with them?
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Operational Risk Manager to join our team covering non-financial risks in the Investment and Fund Management division in Danske Bank Wealth Management.
You will have opportunity to take part in strengthening, driving and steering our non-financial risk management practises while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest financial institutions in the Nordics.
J. Lauritzen A/S, Hellerup
J. Lauritzen A/S invites you to join our Legal, Insurance & Compliance Department at J. Lauritzen’s head office in Hellerup.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide practical, timely and business focused assistance to colleagues globally in legal, insurance and compliance matters. You will be joining a team of four highly skilled colleagues who work closely with all parts of our organisation for J. Lauritzen's global business.
In particular, your position will include:
- Day-to-day advice on legal, insurance and compliance matters
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and corporate legal documents
- Handling marine insurance claims (P&I and FD&D related matters)
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Would you like to join Nordea? We are now looking for a Customer Advisor to “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team.
Welcome to the “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team. We add value by placing customer in focus. We handle leasing and hire purchase agreements, customer requests by phone or e-mail, create documents and check that KYC and other details are in place before making settlements.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll play a valuable role in offering leasing financing for all segments in Nordea Bank across different industries, as well as leasing financing via co-operation agreements with external suppliers, who wish to offer leasing financing of different equipment to their customers.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Legal Counsel to join the Governance & Securities section of the Legal Department.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act, the Companies Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen
- Handling securities-related aspects of M&A transactions and corporate and subsidiary financings
- Assisting the Disclosure Committee and reviewing public disclosures in close collaboration with Investor Relations, Finance and other functions within Maersk Drilling
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
In the role as legal counsel you will be part of the legal team, that provides legal and compliance support to the entire CIP organisation and the Copenhagen Infrastructure funds under management by CIP.
You will be joining a team of five dedicated legal professionals, who work in close cooperation to manage a wide range of legal and regulatory matters across CIP’s activities globally.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Legal support related to investment fund management, including the establishment and maintenance of fund structures and fund documentation
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of CIP
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts and agreements
- Legal tasks related to the investments of the funds in close corporation with CIP’s investment team and asset management functions