87 job matcher din søgning
Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help Danmarks Nationalbank to actively use data science and new big data sources in setting policy and developing supervisory processes?
You will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with analysts across the bank to generate data-driven insights relevant for policy and supervisory processes. You will exploit modern technologies in analysing and visualising large-scale datasets and apply your skills to find innovative solutions to data challenges relevant to policy supervisory processes.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will participate in various projects using a variety of datasets, giving you the opportunity to directly influence policy. The job will be characterized by high engagement, teamwork and clear goals coupled with frequent opportunities to present results internally as well as externally.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a drive for understanding customer need, competences on design thinking and managing solution development in an agile set up?
Join us, in Customer Engagement, Business Development as a customer solution owner, where we are responsible for development of our digital solutions and customer experience across channels and you will play an important role on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development.
As a customer solution owner, you will be responsible for digital customer experience in a detailed area. You will be:
- Managing a development squad (product owner) within digital bank development area (not a HR manager role)
- Joining Customer Engagement, responsible for digital and omni channel customer experiences across the Nordics
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate to join our implementation of SAP S/4HANA. Do you want to be part of a very ambitious ERP implementation program that will substantially change the way Maersk is working?
We are implementing SAP as one single platform for all transactions throughout the value chain and we are looking for a new colleague to play a key role in the project.
We envisage that the Product Owner will be part of the current implementation project and will stay within the SAP organization when the project is delivered, ensuring continuous development of the product.
You will be the owner of one of the following products in SAP S/4HANA: The accounting product, the procurement product or the invoicing product and thereby be end responsible for the technology supporting financial solutions.
As Business Process Manager for both toles, Trade Promotion as well as Contract platform at Carlsberg, you will join a dynamic and evolving Commercial Tower team in a global role.
You will be responsible for the optimisation, standardisation and development of a global portfolio of commercial platforms and with the ambition to leverage own products from our own Digital Development teams and new global SaaS solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Translate business strategies and leverage understanding of industry trends to contribute to building specific implementable action plans and functional strategies in the Commercial Tower
- Conceptualises, guide, and build business cases by making appropriate assumptions/ projections in order to generate enterprise-wide buy-in of Digital initiatives
Liva Healthcare, Copenhagen
Digital Healthcare I Data analytics I Business Intelligence
Are you a skilled data scientist who loves statistics, data mining and BI, and are interested in working with digital healthcare in order to help thousands of patients with lifestyle diseases, then we may have a dream job for you in Copenhagen.
Big data and intelligent use of data is a key differentiator for us to offer innovative and efficient digital solutions within prevention and health improving interventions. At Liva Healthcare data analysis and data driven research is a crucial foundation for our product development. We collect data on usage, which we continuously are analysing and use to optimize our technology and intervention programmes. The main responsibilities in the position is data handling, data analysis and presentation of statistics.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Basico P/S, Hellerup
As a Robotics Consultant in Basico Finance IT Services, you will be part of a fast-growing consulting firm with the following brand promise:
- We go to work to make others a success
- We deliver Beyond Business Support
- Our customers’ challenges are our challenges
In this role, you will find yourself working with some of the most dynamic and exciting companies in Denmark in order to ensure that they successfully implement robotics and process automation solutions.
You will play an essential role in helping clients build robots which automate processes in key areas of their businesses, including, but not limited to, Finance, Legal and HR. By doing so, you will enable clients to boost efficiency, ensure compliance and increase value creation.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
We are now seeking a CRM Business Program Managerto further develop and implement CRM for the global sales organization in NKT. In the role, you become part of Group Marketing & Commercial Excellence, which currently consists of 20 employees. Your tasks will go across functions and geographical areas.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the on-gong CRM implementation and further develop the CRM platform in NKT
- Lead the configuration and ongoing administration of CRM
- Prepare and follow-up on KPI´s and sales targets on regional level with Sales Management
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost
AWM Network ApS, Valby
Danish and Swedish speaking customer service representatives, sought for online marketing business with high growth.
Do you enjoy customer relations, teamwork and take pride in providing exceptional service? Do you have experience with customer service, sales, or account management?
Then we are able to offer you a position in a young and ambitious environment with talented and well-educated colleagues from all over the world, frequent Friday bars and customers that love our product!
As a customer service representative at AWM Network, you become an important part of a fast growing department. Your tasks include telephone qualification/assessment of prospective customers, identifying opportunities for growth within our systems, and cross-selling of our products across internal channels.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our Rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored Performance Management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted go-to-person for our customers, and help them use their technological capabilities in their finance departments?
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT/Finance projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments.
Your focus can either be in the Finance Application area, focusing on support our clients with all phases of the IT landscape in Finance. Including:
- Preparation of requirements specifications.
- Assisting clients with system/supplier selection.
- Documentation of "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes.
The Reporting factory team at Nets is part of the Nets Data & analytics department focusing on data visualizations to provide new insight to both Nets employees and our customers. We are therefore hiring a Data visualization expert to join our team of 7 dedicated people.
Key responsibility and tasks:
- Work closely with business analysts and data engineers to ensure that we are delivering on our goals
- Drive the development of the dashboard solutions at Nets and ensure great user experience by developing user-friendly dashboards
- Implement processes/routines to ensure the dashboards are available with the right data to the right user groups
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, Hellerup
Organised, pro-active and excellent communication skills – these are keywords to describe our new Department Secretary in NORDEN’ Technical Department. With your service-minded and pragmatic approach, you will be supporting your colleagues to ensure the department’s smooth daily operation.
In this part-time position (30 hours a week), you fill a vital role in the Technical Department’s day-to-day administrative support. Reporting to the Head of Marine HR, you will, among others,
- Provide support for officers’ conferences and travel bookings
- Arrange personnel events and celebrations
- Collect and report ship mail packages
- Act as scribe support during emergency drills with ships
Working in NORDEN, you will become part of a team that values trust, empathy, flexibility and ambition. To implement this, we have a strong focus on human leadership – we call it Soulship.