68 job matcher din søgning
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of vacant PhD scholarships at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB). Expected starting date is 1 November 2019.
The department calls for PhD projects that cover the study of states, markets, and international firms in the context of the challenges faced by emerging and advanced economies.
EGB’s research is based on international business, economics, and politics, and is of direct relevance to business, policy-makers and scholars. Teaching responsibilities of the Department comprise undergraduate and graduate teaching in the programmes International Business, International Business and Politics, and International Business in Asia.
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Would you like to join Nordea? We are now looking for a Customer Advisor to “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team.
Welcome to the “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team. We add value by placing customer in focus. We handle leasing and hire purchase agreements, customer requests by phone or e-mail, create documents and check that KYC and other details are in place before making settlements.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll play a valuable role in offering leasing financing for all segments in Nordea Bank across different industries, as well as leasing financing via co-operation agreements with external suppliers, who wish to offer leasing financing of different equipment to their customers.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcibly displaced people in 40 conflict zones worldwide? Then you might be our new Global Advisor, Economic Recovery – Cash & Voucher Assistance Lead.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Contribute to the further strategic and programmatic development of DRC’s Economic Recovery sector, including interfacing between Economic Recovery and DRC’s overarching Response Framework and its three programmatic platforms (Responding to Emergency; Solutions to Displacement; Addressing Root Causes)
- Advise country and regional operations on their strategic uses, planning and design of cash-based basic needs and emergency-oriented assistance, via remote and in-person support, and based upon relevant assessments and key stakeholder consultations
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are structure, process and procedures your thing? Do you thrive working with an eclectic group of people with different goals, and do you obtain your goals through respectful communication and a strong coordinating hand? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Your main role will be supporting your colleagues within the Global Platform (GP) project on administrative, procedural and structural foundation to consolidate and develop the project in alignment with our strategy.
Creating, strengthening and carry out policies and procedures:
- Procedure and operational systems set-up around the Global Platform project within the YoA team.
- Support the overall annual planning by the Global Platforms including specific support in setting up targets and follow-up procedures, also in connection to submitting mandatory reports.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Do you want to help link global struggles and facilitate cross-country learning in a complex, ambitious and innovating organization? Are you a strong project manager with a passion for youth-led programs? Are you a natural motivator and organizer? Then this position is for you!
As the Youth Community Lead you will facilitate the co-creation of a vibrant (online) community of practice/interest around a shared purpose. This entails working with various stakeholders across the ActionAid federation such as; local activists, national youth program practitioners, members of the ActionAid Global Secretariat and ActionAid Denmark colleagues from various teams
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
Do you want to contribute to idea generation and development of strategic awards and thematic calls within education and outreach, and do you want to be part of a recently established department focusing on initiatives that inspire and enable children and young people to learn? This might be the job you have been waiting for.
As Project Officer in our department you will participate in the development and coordination of strategic awards within our areas and identify new areas within education and outreach to support including potential grant recipients and optimal grant types. Building stakeholder relations with municipalities and other public organisations within education is also an important part of the job. You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of a leader, 2 Project Officers, and 3 Grant Administrators, all working team oriented in a motivating working environment.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost
AWM Network ApS, Valby
Danish and Swedish speaking customer service representatives, sought for online marketing business with high growth.
Do you enjoy customer relations, teamwork and take pride in providing exceptional service? Do you have experience with customer service, sales, or account management?
Then we are able to offer you a position in a young and ambitious environment with talented and well-educated colleagues from all over the world, frequent Friday bars and customers that love our product!
As a customer service representative at AWM Network, you become an important part of a fast growing department. Your tasks include telephone qualification/assessment of prospective customers, identifying opportunities for growth within our systems, and cross-selling of our products across internal channels.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, Hellerup
Organised, pro-active and excellent communication skills – these are keywords to describe our new Department Secretary in NORDEN’ Technical Department. With your service-minded and pragmatic approach, you will be supporting your colleagues to ensure the department’s smooth daily operation.
In this part-time position (30 hours a week), you fill a vital role in the Technical Department’s day-to-day administrative support. Reporting to the Head of Marine HR, you will, among others,
- Provide support for officers’ conferences and travel bookings
- Arrange personnel events and celebrations
- Collect and report ship mail packages
- Act as scribe support during emergency drills with ships
Working in NORDEN, you will become part of a team that values trust, empathy, flexibility and ambition. To implement this, we have a strong focus on human leadership – we call it Soulship.
Falck Danmark A/S, København
An Industrial PhD is an industrially focused research project which is conducted jointly by a private sector company, an Industrial PhD student and a university. The Industrial PhD student is employed by a company in Denmark and at the same time enrolled at a university.
The population is aging, and the number of chronic disease patients is increasing. That exerts pressure on hospitals and healthcare systems to create holistic solutions benefitting both patients and society at large. Treating patients at ‘point-of-first-contact’ and reducing the need for hospital visits is, therefore, becoming more and more relevant.
Your key tasks as a PhD student at Falck Ambulance DK are:
- To prepare and complete the research protocol
- To apply the Danish Innovation Foundation
- To manage and carry through the research project
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Developing countries face an annual financing gap of 2.5 trillion USD if they are to realise the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Oxfam IBIS’ strategy for 2018-2022 ‘Fighting Inequality’ stresses the need for ‘influencing decision-makers to enhance the size and effect of global and Danish development assistance and financing for development’. Oxfam IBIS is seeking a Senior Financing for Development Advisor to help us deliver on this objective.
- Engage with Danish decision makers to increase the volume and quality of FfD going to developing countries, and challenge those policies on FfD that contribute to inequality.
- Assist in the capacity building of Eurodad members on FfD.
- Ensure that Oxfam IBIS’ delivers on all of its responsibilities under the Eurodad EC-funded umbrella grant.