80 job matcher din søgning
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a good understanding of navigating in a landscape with different stakeholders and interests, and would you find it exciting to lead a small team of experts within Market and Credit data?
As Head of Data Procurement you will be leading a small team of experts within the field of Market and Credit data, reporting to the Head of IT and Data Procurement. You will be working closely together with the business, will be responsible for leading your team and you will be managing an area with high complexity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of 4-5 people in the area of Market and Credit data, using your expertise in the field to provide a clear direction
- Adhere to and execute the Group Procurement strategy, policy, systems and processes.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Nordics is looking for an ambitious Tender Leader, who will have a key role in leading Alstom’s competitive tendering for sustainable railway products.
In this role you are leading the internal Alstom work to develop tenders for the Nordic market and to participate together with Customer Directors and others in the development of the sales activities of Alstom Transport’s products and services.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
AIG Europe, Frederiksberg, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki
Are you our new Nordic Head of A&H? AIG is currently looking for a new Head of Accident &Health to be part of our Nordic organization.
A leadership position reporting to the General Manager of Nordics and Europe Head of A&H, this position will develop and monitor A&H product strategy, P&L, and talent management, executing upon Europe strategy, underwriting strategy, and pricing guardrails. The geographic footprint includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland generating GPW of 100m USD.
Execution of the Nordic A&H Strategy:
- Responsible for setting Nordic P&L – execute against growth and profitability goals and objectives.
- Drive underwriting excellence across the Product Line, by establishing and ensuring adherence to risk appetite, line setting, standards and guidelines, and ensure rating and pricing adequacy.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner with a very ambitious growth strategy. You will therefore join the Indirect Procurement Department at a very exciting time, and have a key part in supporting all the Procurement departments (Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Operational and Tactical Procurement, Sustainable Procurement and P2P) with performance data and analytics, while also running cross-functional high impact projects, anchored in Procurement, together with a small team reporting to you.
In Indirect Procurement you will get the opportunity to join a company, which makes a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you motived by interaction with multiple stakeholders and ensuring alignment?
As Head of Operational Implementation you and your team are the front door for customer channels and Products into the Platform & Operations department consisting of 150 people. Stakeholders are many. You have to ensure alignment of planning and capabilities of Platform & Operations and communication to stakeholders in customer channels and Products.
- One point of entry to the Platform & Operations department for customer channels and products
- Ensuring alignment across the value chain in regards to planning and capabilities in regards to onboarding of customers and products
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS recruiting on behalf of Elgiganten A/S in Copenhagen
Do you dream about coaching, training and motivating people to perform their very best with a smile? Do you like to be positioned in an important role in a department in growth? Then you might be Elgiganten's new team leader.
As we are strengthening our kitchen & Interior Team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a team leader, who is driven by making results together with our control and support team. The primary task for the team is to support your colleagues around the different chains of the concern with a high level of quality and knowledge in our products and solutions within a short response time.
Your primary tasks will be the following:
- Provide your team with a clear sense of direction, inspire them and keep them focused on their tasks and manage to achieve their KPI´s
- Continuous development and training of your team
Roi Rekrytering Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of Mars Nordics in Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for forecasting, supply chain flows and business opportunities? Do you see the importance of adding the supply chain perspective to the overall business agenda? Are you motivated by developing your team? Would you like to be part of a company where your professional development is at focus, whilst at the same time represent great brands?
We are now looking for a Demand Planning Manager for our Nordic business to join our dedicated team! In this role, you will be able to have an impact on the business as the critical link between sales, marketing, logistics and finance.
As a line manager, you are responsible for managing, motivating, developing and supporting the nine dedicated and competent associates in the demand planning team, the product supply team and the co-pack planner.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost
AWM Network ApS, Valby
Danish and Swedish speaking customer service representatives, sought for online marketing business with high growth.
Do you enjoy customer relations, teamwork and take pride in providing exceptional service? Do you have experience with customer service, sales, or account management?
Then we are able to offer you a position in a young and ambitious environment with talented and well-educated colleagues from all over the world, frequent Friday bars and customers that love our product!
As a customer service representative at AWM Network, you become an important part of a fast growing department. Your tasks include telephone qualification/assessment of prospective customers, identifying opportunities for growth within our systems, and cross-selling of our products across internal channels.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about eighty talents now in Denmark and soon to be 350 in Europe), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
With this strong growth, we now need reinforcements to make Too Good To Go Customer Care the best experience possible, both for users and stores! You will work in the heart of the Success department as a Customer Care Specialist:
- Implement our customer care policy: answer the requests of our stores and anti-waste heroes and make them feel credited!
- Monitoring: due to regular reporting, you’ll be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and will coordinate internal processes within the team.
- Being our best ambassador: you embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to our clients.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, Hellerup
Organised, pro-active and excellent communication skills – these are keywords to describe our new Department Secretary in NORDEN’ Technical Department. With your service-minded and pragmatic approach, you will be supporting your colleagues to ensure the department’s smooth daily operation.
In this part-time position (30 hours a week), you fill a vital role in the Technical Department’s day-to-day administrative support. Reporting to the Head of Marine HR, you will, among others,
- Provide support for officers’ conferences and travel bookings
- Arrange personnel events and celebrations
- Collect and report ship mail packages
- Act as scribe support during emergency drills with ships
Working in NORDEN, you will become part of a team that values trust, empathy, flexibility and ambition. To implement this, we have a strong focus on human leadership – we call it Soulship.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
You have probably heard about Anti Money Laundering (AML) and in these days Danske Bank has been dragging some headlines in that regard, but trust us when we say, it is not with our good will. We are therefore initiating adjustment to accommodate the global requirements in all our business units and in that regard, we are looking for a Team Lead to join our Global Customer Service Delivery organization in Denmark and to lead one of the Quality Control teams in AML Wealth & Retail Banking.
You will be leading a team of 11 employees focusing on Quality Control on Customer and Ongoing Due Diligence ensuring high data discipline on individual customers as well as Mobile Pay customers and the onboarding of Cross Border customers.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders