163 job matcher din søgning
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for an enthusiastic member for our customer service team, stationed in Nu Skin’s Northern Europe office in central Copenhagen. Our Northern Europe office supports 7 markets in 6 different languages and our Customer Service Center consists of 25 coworkers. We offer our employees an encouraging environment and a nice set of benefits.
Your workday will be filled with:
- Helping our customers and distributors via phone and email in matters regarding orders, promotions, shipment, products, payments and online platforms.
- Solving problems, answering questions and collecting feedback.
- Working in multiple systems, among others Cisco, SAP and Microsoft 365.
Bupa Danmark, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Junior Product Specialist role is primarily to support the Product Specialist in delivering the annual renewal process for International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) and Travel including the creation, modification and approval of literature. This role will be based in Copenhagen and is offered on a 4-month fixed term contract basis.
- Support the Product Specialist in the delivery of the renewal process for IPMI and Travel as per the agreed process and associated timelines
- Management of the creation, modification and approval of all product literature including product guides, List of Changes and other relevant material in our content management system (CMS)
- Coordinate the translation of documents with Production Manager/translation agency
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you are looking to combine your knowledge about post-market surveillance regulations on medical devices and in-vitro diagnostics with excellent reporting and project management, this job is what you have been waiting for.
You take on the newly established role as Market Surveillance Specialist focusing on medical devices, but IVD products are also in scope according to the IVDR coming into force May 2022.
Your first challenge in the job is:
- Establishing and standardizing data collection in Radiometer Medical globally according to MDR
- Set up the processes for analyzing and assessing post-market surveillance data consistently across all products
- Establishing a statistical framework utilized in the assessment
Natus Medical Denmark ApS, Taastrup
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role requires a service-minded individual with strong organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills who is excellent at keeping deadlines.
You should be able to support the Commercial Marketing Department with the execution of a range of marketing activities be it product launches, seminars, online and offline marketing campaigns, tradeshows, translations, and maintenance of marketing materials, primarily focusing on Hearing and Balance products.
Duties and Responsibilities in this job:
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Supporting the Commercial Marketing Managers with the execution of the various planned projects and campaigns.
We offer an opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company focusing on brain diseases and to lead key international medical activities related to psychiatric disorders and their treatment. The position is based at our headquarters in Copenhagen, reporting to Senior Director, Head of Psychiatry Products, Medical Strategy & Communication.
Your job and key responsibilities
Among our medicines for psychiatric disorders, you will focus on Rexulti/Rxulti® (brexpiprazole) and Abilify Maintena (aripiprazole once monthly), both developed and marketed jointly with our partner Otsuka. Some of the key international medical activities given above will be led by you, and in other of these activities, you will be included as a team member.
There is a great shortage of staff with SAP knowledge. With a SAP certification you are closer to your goal for employment with one of the large SAP companies.
The SAP Basic course does not require any special qualifications other than you are familiar with the English language. The entire e-learning part and chat with online support is in English, while the language of teaching days always are in Danish and adjusted ad hoc English-speaking students.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a high performing administrative professional with experience from an international organization? And are you able to juggle many matters simultaneously with a high degree of structure and service mindedness? Then perhaps you are one of our new Personal Assistants for Danske Bank's Group Compliance.
Group Compliance forms an essential part of Danske Bank’s integrity agenda. Group Compliance is a high-performing team of around 220 compliance professionals, who work together across all markets where Danske Bank is active.
As Personal Assistant your main objective will be to support one of the following four leaders and to enable them to work in a smooth and efficient manner. All four leaders report directly to Philippe Vollot, Chief Compliance Officer and member of the Executive Board.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Cold Chain Unit (CCU) operates under the Health and Technology Centre procuring Cold Chain Equipment (CCE) and related services, in accordance with the UNICEF Rules and Regulations. Overall responsibilities of the Cold Chain commercial team include proposing methods of purchase, in support of ensuring an uninterrupted and sustainable supply of CCE, complying with international quality standards.
The Procurement Assistant will be responsible for assistance with the procurement cycle for a complex segment of products, providing effective services to UNICEF country programs and Procurement Services clients, ensuring accurate and timely processing of requisitions and requests up to the completion and closure of the order, with the overall goal of meeting the needs and requirements of the customers.
Do you want to play a role in building up a new team?
The Value Evidence department is a newly established team of highly engaged experts in the field of Health Economics and Outcomes Research and Real-World Evidence, anchored in Medical Affairs, R&D. We are looking for a department coordinator with a can-do personality, strong interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn and work in a dynamic environment.
Your job and key responsibilities:
- You will assist the department with invoicing, managing purchase orders and budget tracking in close collaboration with Outsourcing Management.
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support services to the team (schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, compile meeting materials, handouts etc) for large meetings planning and organization (e.g. scientific seminars, project reviews, workshops etc.)
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you apply user centric design to the benefit of patients around the globe?
Basically, your job is to enable LEO Pharma to develop products with maximum benefit for the users – and if you are like the rest of us you find it highly inspiring to take a company like LEO to the next level within user centric design. Your focus area will be development of future, innovative, packaging and medical devices – some including connectivity.
As Usability Engineer you are the one to link patient knowledge and product realisation by transforming insights from the team’s Anthropologist into tangible ideas. You will play a key role in basic design, product maturing and final hand over to production. You will:
- Become the team’s Usability Engineering responsible
- Transform insights into products – from first idea to final product
- Ensure required level of documentation in area of expertise
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
You will work in a multidisciplinary international QA team to ensure compliance to industry standards and regulations. As a Senior QA Manager, GCP you will conduct audits internally as well as externally at our CRO’s and collaborators.
The responsibilities of the GCP QA Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan, perform and follow-up on Quality Audits within GCP regulated areas both internally and externally and perform vendor evaluations
- Represent QA in clinical project groups or clinical sub groups and participate in cooperation with partners and contractors as appropriate
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for Engineering or Manufacturing talents for one of three future career tracks all of which are key to ensure our global success: Deep production specialist (individual contributor), project manager or Line people leadership. During the program, we will work with you to identify which of our three career paths is the right one for you to follow further onwards.
What we offer:
- A unique work experience in a global company where your opinion matters
- A culture that is characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and great trust in each other, so you will have every opportunity to unfold your skills and create results that truly create value.
- A work environment with strong team spirit where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
You have graduated within the past 18 months from a technical university.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want major influence and impact as part of a very well functioning team.
If you have experience across development of drug products and container closure systems, and you are looking for an opportunity to utilise all of your skills and see great results, you have found it. At Ferring IPC you are part of a true R&D house. Here you can unleash your skills in a science driven environment surrounded by state-of-the-art equipment, and you can share your ideas with gifted and dedicated scientists and specialists from all over the World.
Your overall focus is development of drug products and Container Closure Systems in late stage projects – and more specifically solutions for injection in vials and cartridges. As Senior Scientist you will lead, plan, coordinate, execute, report and present development work internally and at suppliers worldwide.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S has an opening for a temporary position to carry out research work on microbial fermentation and biotransformation processes of the plant material for application in brewing. The research is laboratory-based and requires the performance of experiments and trials.
As PostDoc Scientist you will:
- Be part of a team exploring diversity of raw materials, microorganisms and technologies to create novel solutions and flavors for beverages.
- Develop and conduct screening of microbial collection for defined flavors, microbial enzymatic activities, for bioactive compounds.
- Use robots and liquid handlers to perform screenings and identify relevant microorganisms and compounds of interest.
- Perform trials to characterize novel processes for industrial suitability and application.
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
In this position, you will collaborate with colleagues to investigate and communicate safety and quality issues with the aim to develop a customer-centric safety and quality landscape building the necessary trust in the market enabling us to make the most out of our commercial opportunities and to achieve relevant business goals.
You will join a team of 5 people and report to Legal & Compliance Manager, Steven Turkington-Hansen.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive adoption of consistent safety and quality processes and methodologies across the Danish organization.
- Ensuring safety and quality issues handling at a high professional level.
- Timely handling of biosafety issues.
Would you like to join Nordea? We are now looking for a Customer Advisor to “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team.
Welcome to the “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team. We add value by placing customer in focus. We handle leasing and hire purchase agreements, customer requests by phone or e-mail, create documents and check that KYC and other details are in place before making settlements.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll play a valuable role in offering leasing financing for all segments in Nordea Bank across different industries, as well as leasing financing via co-operation agreements with external suppliers, who wish to offer leasing financing of different equipment to their customers.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
If your area of expertise is within clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics, and you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant personal impact, this job may be your perfect match. You will join a small and agile team of scientists with global responsibility covering all of Ferring’s therapeutic areas.
As Senior Scientist Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics you will apply your knowledge and innovative mindset to projects in all stages of development, from late discovery to global clinical development, regulatory submission and beyond. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Be responsible for the overall clinical PK profiling of assigned drug development candidates
- Develop strategies related to clinical pharmacology and PK aspects of drug Development
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
The QA Operations team is expanding and is looking for a QA scientist to assist with quality assurance of manufacturing activities and batch release of biological API for phase I-III clinical trials and commercial manufacturing.
As QA Scientist you will be involved in various daily operational tasks in a dynamic and challenging environment. The team handles review and approval of quality documentation e.g. QC documentation, Batch Production Records, Master Production Records, specifications, analytical procedures, stability documentation, validation processes (manufacturing process and analytical method validations), change requests, deviations and CAPAs.