38 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate to make an impact and help us transform how we attract and hire talents?
Talent Acquisition is recognized as a strategic focus area in LEO Pharma, hence you will fill a highly strategic role and be responsible for leading the following activities:
- Bring the newly developed global Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to life to increase awareness about LEO as employer and support the development of local EVPs for key markets and/or selected functions like R&D
- Develop and maintain global sourcing strategies and support the development and implementation of local/functional sourcing strategies for prioritized job types to ensure high-qualified candidates for job openings – short and long term
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Focusing on the customer’s unique situation and long-term goals, our ambition is to be our customers’ preferred partner.
Our ambition with Digital Sales is to increase distribution and CSAT through digital funnels and ongoing engagement – Bridging and combining both the banks digital and psychical distribution channels.
As Head of Digital Sales you will take responsibility of a newly established specialist team with capabilities across channels: Web, SoMe, PPC, CRM. You will lead our transformation within digital sales through ongoing improvements of our execution platform in existing and new channels as well as through cross channel optimization.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
Codan (part of RSA Group) has an ambitious change agenda which is crucial for our future competitiveness. To support this our newly formed Business IT & Operations organization is looking for a Business Project Manager/Senior Business Developer to strengthen our business development capabilities.
In this role you work with key stakeholders from business to clarify project outputs, timeline, quality and cost criteria. Furthermore you provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team with an agile set-up. You demonstrate the skills as well as personal characteristics outlined in the role description.
- Support management teams in strategy development, grow innovation and secure implementation
- Develop robust business cases with key business stakeholders and facilitate the definition of solution requirements
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In this role, the Product Delivery Lead will be responsible for the delivery of a product or collection of related products according to the product backlog(s). You will flex your muscle in a multibillion-dollar company, being able to think about building and maintaining sustainable and highly optimised teams and products maximising flow and minimising future cost of change (/TCO).
The most critical tasks for the Product Delivery Lead are:
- Building deep and trusted relationships with key business stakeholders
- Building highly effective and motivated long-standing product teams
- Ensuring teams are appropriately sized and have the correct skill blend to be effective
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Drive sales/consulting. Act as a Business Controller
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to play a vital part in our Fraud Strategy Execution? Do you have the ability to execute strategy within complex topics and are you able to turn it into easy understandable language.
You will be the leader of a team consistent of 6 people, who all work dedicated with defining and executing our fraud strategy. Together with the team you will be the main driver for executing on the strategy road map, follow up and reporting.
In this role, your responsibility will be to engage with stakeholders, create plans, material/reports and not last execute on our communication roadmap.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading a team of 6 colleagues that has the responsibility to define and execute our fraud strategy governance
- Identifying and engaging with key internal stakeholders for collaboration around customer facing activities
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a $2.0 billion-turnover global company with more than 1,300 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide.
For our Copenhagen Warehouse, we are looking for a strong Deputy Head of Warehouse.The team consists of 38 dedicated employees, distributed in both Warehouse and Shipping departments. As the Deputy Warehouse Manager position is a newly created position, so you have the chance to influence the role yourself.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Works closely with the Head of warehouse management and helps him to develop, coordinate and plan projects and programs
- Arranging employee training and internal and external courses, and also to interview and hire new employees
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
Director of Digital Marketing – Global Marketing & Communication
Marel A/S, Kastrup
As Digital Marketing Director, you will work with our best in class colleagues across the Marel organization in pursuit of our common goals and vision. You will be part of a global marketing team supporting international marketing with a primary focus in planning and executing strategically embedded digital marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy in areas such as digital content, web development, e-commerce, customer portals, lead generation, marketing automation, social marketing etc. In this role you will lead a team of specialists and be a key member of the corporate marketing and communication leadership team working to formulate and drive the digital marketing agenda.
Danske Bank, Taastrup
Do you have the power to lead? Do you have a strategic mind-set and strong analytical problem solving skills? Do you have an agile attitude? Do you want to be part of setting the direction and executing on the strategy for Danske Bank?
The role will be accountable to the Global Head of Strategy & Execution of Markets CSD for the management and execution of the strategy agenda. The role is in Markets CSD but will be responsible for working closely with our CSD and business partners.
The role will design, manage, execute and report on the strategy programme management capability for Markets CSD. This will require an innovative approach given Markets CSD is the owner of the most complex infrastructure and operating environment across CSD. You will also have experience of delivering change management and will have co-ownership of key governance forums.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Courtaboeuf
The Global Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large Global customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the right person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Global Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a good understanding of navigating in a landscape with different stakeholders and interests, and would you find it exciting to lead a small team of experts within Market and Credit data?
As Head of Data Procurement you will be leading a small team of experts within the field of Market and Credit data, reporting to the Head of IT and Data Procurement. You will be working closely together with the business, will be responsible for leading your team and you will be managing an area with high complexity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of 4-5 people in the area of Market and Credit data, using your expertise in the field to provide a clear direction
- Adhere to and execute the Group Procurement strategy, policy, systems and processes.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Nordics is looking for an ambitious Tender Leader, who will have a key role in leading Alstom’s competitive tendering for sustainable railway products.
In this role you are leading the internal Alstom work to develop tenders for the Nordic market and to participate together with Customer Directors and others in the development of the sales activities of Alstom Transport’s products and services.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
AIG Europe, Frederiksberg, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki
Are you our new Nordic Head of A&H? AIG is currently looking for a new Head of Accident &Health to be part of our Nordic organization.
A leadership position reporting to the General Manager of Nordics and Europe Head of A&H, this position will develop and monitor A&H product strategy, P&L, and talent management, executing upon Europe strategy, underwriting strategy, and pricing guardrails. The geographic footprint includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland generating GPW of 100m USD.
Execution of the Nordic A&H Strategy:
- Responsible for setting Nordic P&L – execute against growth and profitability goals and objectives.
- Drive underwriting excellence across the Product Line, by establishing and ensuring adherence to risk appetite, line setting, standards and guidelines, and ensure rating and pricing adequacy.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner with a very ambitious growth strategy. You will therefore join the Indirect Procurement Department at a very exciting time, and have a key part in supporting all the Procurement departments (Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Operational and Tactical Procurement, Sustainable Procurement and P2P) with performance data and analytics, while also running cross-functional high impact projects, anchored in Procurement, together with a small team reporting to you.
In Indirect Procurement you will get the opportunity to join a company, which makes a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you motived by interaction with multiple stakeholders and ensuring alignment?
As Head of Operational Implementation you and your team are the front door for customer channels and Products into the Platform & Operations department consisting of 150 people. Stakeholders are many. You have to ensure alignment of planning and capabilities of Platform & Operations and communication to stakeholders in customer channels and Products.
- One point of entry to the Platform & Operations department for customer channels and products
- Ensuring alignment across the value chain in regards to planning and capabilities in regards to onboarding of customers and products
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS recruiting on behalf of Elgiganten A/S in Copenhagen
Do you dream about coaching, training and motivating people to perform their very best with a smile? Do you like to be positioned in an important role in a department in growth? Then you might be Elgiganten's new team leader.
As we are strengthening our kitchen & Interior Team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a team leader, who is driven by making results together with our control and support team. The primary task for the team is to support your colleagues around the different chains of the concern with a high level of quality and knowledge in our products and solutions within a short response time.
Your primary tasks will be the following:
- Provide your team with a clear sense of direction, inspire them and keep them focused on their tasks and manage to achieve their KPI´s
- Continuous development and training of your team
Roi Rekrytering Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of Mars Nordics in Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for forecasting, supply chain flows and business opportunities? Do you see the importance of adding the supply chain perspective to the overall business agenda? Are you motivated by developing your team? Would you like to be part of a company where your professional development is at focus, whilst at the same time represent great brands?
We are now looking for a Demand Planning Manager for our Nordic business to join our dedicated team! In this role, you will be able to have an impact on the business as the critical link between sales, marketing, logistics and finance.
As a line manager, you are responsible for managing, motivating, developing and supporting the nine dedicated and competent associates in the demand planning team, the product supply team and the co-pack planner.