175 job matcher din søgning
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Cold Chain Unit (CCU) operates under the Health and Technology Centre procuring Cold Chain Equipment (CCE) and related services, in accordance with the UNICEF Rules and Regulations. Overall responsibilities of the Cold Chain commercial team include proposing methods of purchase, in support of ensuring an uninterrupted and sustainable supply of CCE, complying with international quality standards.
The Procurement Assistant will be responsible for assistance with the procurement cycle for a complex segment of products, providing effective services to UNICEF country programs and Procurement Services clients, ensuring accurate and timely processing of requisitions and requests up to the completion and closure of the order, with the overall goal of meeting the needs and requirements of the customers.
Do you want to play a role in building up a new team?
The Value Evidence department is a newly established team of highly engaged experts in the field of Health Economics and Outcomes Research and Real-World Evidence, anchored in Medical Affairs, R&D. We are looking for a department coordinator with a can-do personality, strong interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn and work in a dynamic environment.
Your job and key responsibilities:
- You will assist the department with invoicing, managing purchase orders and budget tracking in close collaboration with Outsourcing Management.
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support services to the team (schedule attendees, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare presentations, compile meeting materials, handouts etc) for large meetings planning and organization (e.g. scientific seminars, project reviews, workshops etc.)
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.
Would you like to join Nordea? We are now looking for a Customer Advisor to “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team.
Welcome to the “Partner Service Vendor“ or “Partner Service Nordea Bank” team. We add value by placing customer in focus. We handle leasing and hire purchase agreements, customer requests by phone or e-mail, create documents and check that KYC and other details are in place before making settlements.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll play a valuable role in offering leasing financing for all segments in Nordea Bank across different industries, as well as leasing financing via co-operation agreements with external suppliers, who wish to offer leasing financing of different equipment to their customers.
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
- at a fast growing Healthcare Consulting Company
Aquilo Consulting is a fast-growing, international management consultancy firm, specialised in developing and implementing growth strategies for some of the world’s largest private healthcare companies and public healthcare organisations.
In the role as Office Manager, you will be responsible for making the office work on a daily basis for employees and clients. This includes a wide range of practical tasks from setting up all administration systems to purchasing office supplies as well as being responsible for the office looking nice and welcoming.
You will primarily:
- Assist managing partner in his day-to-day practical tasks
- Run daily operations of the office, including being responsible for liaising with vendors, ordering office supplies, keeping stock, and tracking invoicing and project expenses
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building the mobility solutions of the future.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but often travel throughout Northern Europe. There is no such thing as “just another day at the office” here! Every day brings new opportunities and challenges to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time.
As an Operations Administrator your tasks will vary from handling accommodation needs and processing invoices to producing written presentations and proofreading existing material. You can expect a high number of unforeseen tasks and your most important tool will be your laptop, your systematic approach and a positive attitude.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
You’ll make sure that all procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation, a number of ground vehicles and the operators
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Sales Analyst to join our Nordic Commercial team. Are you motivated by supporting a wide range of stakeholders while also working with high levels of complexity? Are you proactive and structured?
Your Role As our Sales Analyst you will serve as a key role in the commercial department in coordinating sales estimates across Key Account Managers as well as between the Commercial Department and our five Brand groupings. You will secure a correct and optimized data flow between The Estée Lauder Companies and our retail partners, and you will support the Key Account Management team with sales analysis to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow-up on newness sell-in targets across Key Account Managers
- ROI analysis across Key accounts to improve performance
- Manage and deliver Master data to retailers every half year
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that aspires to become the world leader within dermatology with the ambition to help 125 million patients by 2025? This is your chance to join Global R&D, Rare Disease unit in LEO Pharma.
The Team Assistant (TA) position is a key function that carries out coordinating, communicative, QA and administrative duties as part of the RDU. The TA’s key priority is to ensure the smooth running of the business unit across time zones by carrying out the day-to-day administrative and coordinating role as an integral part of a multi-functional, ambitious and highly committed team. The overall role of the TA involves communication (e.g. replying to email inquiries and composing business-to-customer and business-to-business correspondence), planning, coordination, documenting and optimization of team meetings and events.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape the service level Maersk (and Safmarine) delivers to our customers across the globe
- Exposure to senior management within CEN with broad scope and impact across GSCs, LOCs, BPOs and regional front lines
- Collect and analyze service delivery data to identify root causes, suggest solutions to stakeholders, and drive needed process improvements
- Ensure action plans are in motion where customer outcomes are not being or there are opportunities to improve them
- Collaborate with the GSC and LOC teams to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction are as high on the agenda as cost
AWM Network ApS, Valby
Danish and Swedish speaking customer service representatives, sought for online marketing business with high growth.
Do you enjoy customer relations, teamwork and take pride in providing exceptional service? Do you have experience with customer service, sales, or account management?
Then we are able to offer you a position in a young and ambitious environment with talented and well-educated colleagues from all over the world, frequent Friday bars and customers that love our product!
As a customer service representative at AWM Network, you become an important part of a fast growing department. Your tasks include telephone qualification/assessment of prospective customers, identifying opportunities for growth within our systems, and cross-selling of our products across internal channels.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, Hellerup
Organised, pro-active and excellent communication skills – these are keywords to describe our new Department Secretary in NORDEN’ Technical Department. With your service-minded and pragmatic approach, you will be supporting your colleagues to ensure the department’s smooth daily operation.
In this part-time position (30 hours a week), you fill a vital role in the Technical Department’s day-to-day administrative support. Reporting to the Head of Marine HR, you will, among others,
- Provide support for officers’ conferences and travel bookings
- Arrange personnel events and celebrations
- Collect and report ship mail packages
- Act as scribe support during emergency drills with ships
Working in NORDEN, you will become part of a team that values trust, empathy, flexibility and ambition. To implement this, we have a strong focus on human leadership – we call it Soulship.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Abbott Laboratories A/S in Glostrup
For our client Abbott we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative who speaks and writes Norwegian fluently. The position is based in Glostrup and you will join the nordic customer service team of dedicated and highly motivated employees and will be responsible for a wide range of assignments.
Your main responsibilities for the Norwegian market and backup for the Danish market will be to:
- Provide internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints
- Manage all daily activities in customer service
- Receive and process orders and follow up on back orders
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Smartbox in Frederiksberg
The Demand Planner will be responsible for forecasting and replenishment planning associated with sales and products across the distribution channels of the Smartbox Group.
- Develop demand forecasts and supply plans for multiple channels.
- Provide key inputs to build up annual Supply Chain budgeting process.
- Drive performance improvements through the Supply Chain.
- Ensure optimized product availability across multiple channels in order to achieve the business plan.
Port-Safety ApS, Frederiksberg
Would you like to be part of an innovative and global start-up company focused on saving lives? Do you have excellent coordination and communication skills? Are you result oriented and have a good business understanding?
In your role as Global Sales Coordinator, your main focus will be achieving growth in the targeted markets by initiating and supporting the global sales efforts. This involves handling questions and inquiries from agents, distributors, and customers. Key aspects of the responsibilities are also to prepare offers for customers, follow up on offers, and to enter orders. Identifying leads, securing meetings, and marketing efforts such as managing LinkedIn posts and creating press releases is also part of the job.
What do we offer?
- Working with the aim to save lives.
- Central location in Copenhagen.
- Market-based salary.
Schneider Electric Danmark A/S, Ballerup
As an intern, you will support the territory HR Function with project work for internal partners. This includes carrying out workplace analysis, monitoring and following up on Learning KPIs, running smaller projects within the Rewards and Learning agenda to ensure a robust practice and offer to deliver a great employee experience.
You will be assigned to and manage your own projects and areas of responsibility. You will collect, analyse, and consolidate data for stakeholder review and reporting. You will review practices and propose new solutions. There is a lot of interesting and important projects which could be included:
- Support roll out of new IT platform for Sales Incentives
- Support Performance Management and High-Performance Culture - understanding the bias, decisions and barriers to Differentiation based Rewards
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Aquaporin A/S is looking for a skilled Business Student to assist in a strategic market analysis project (Internship).
Are you available in the summer holiday and eager to improve your CV by applying your skills to real world challenges?
Aquaporin A/S is offering a paid summer internship with potential extension as part time student helper.
We are looking for one or two skilled business students to assist in a strategic market analysis project and to help us revolutionize the water purification industry.
Your primary tasks will be to analyze the size, characteristics and revenue potential of Aquaporin’s end-markets, drawing on market reports, desk research and interviews. Using our internal tool for evaluating business opportunities, you will work in close cooperation with our sales and business development team to extract and synthesize the key parameters for each end-market.
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a passionate, dedicated and a motivated Customer Care person who is looking for a new challenge? We are the heart of the day-to-day support in Medtronic's Order-To-Cash processes — we make products flow in the right direction. We work with internal as well as external stakeholders and we expect that you can keep calm and act with energy and enthusiasm in stressful situations.
As Customer Care Representative in our Front Office Team you will be monitoring and updating orders, handle complex back order setup, log disputes and complaints. You will enjoy being analytical, focused and service minded. We face challenges every day, therefore we need you to act as problem solvers, work independently, and stay positive.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is looking for a student to join the dynamic and hardworking DIT team at the British Embassy in Copenhagen, on a 6-month full-time basis, with a preferred start date of 16 September 2019.
The DIT team consist of 10 professional trade and investment staff working with Danish and UK- based companies to advance their trade and investment strategies. We enjoy close collaboration with our head office in London as well as with the Nordic & Baltic DIT teams in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
During the internship, you will gain insight into and become actively involved in a variety of interesting areas related to trade and investment such as:
- Market research and business development
- Industrial sector mapping in the fields of Renewables, Infrastructure and Healthcare among others
- Accelerating UK involvement in DIT “High Value” campaigns