9 job matcher din søgning
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
The Admin Assistant will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main administrative support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team. They will also provide direct support as needed to the Chief of Section – Digital Engagement.
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Ensure regular Digital Engagement team meetings are organised on a regular basis and assist the team with booking and preparing other key meetings with internal and external parties, including collation of agenda items, minute taking and actions as well as distribution of materials
- Assist with the preparation of the annual, quarterly, mid-year and monthly income and expenditure reports, according to the formats provided by Fundraising Support Unit in Geneva
- Undertake MSRP and monthly reconciliation of the income and expenditure accounts managed by DES
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to play a key role in assisting DRC, one of the world’s leading humanitarian and displacement INGOs, further develop its policy and procedural approach to vetting and anti-terror and to manage related compliance risks in its international operations?
The Secretariat for Risk & Compliance (R&C) hosts the Safety Unit and several Global Specialists. The main responsibilities of the R&C are to provides high quality data supported analysis, risk & compliance management policies, and systems and training to management that allows prioritisation of compliance and risk management efforts.
The Risk & Compliance Specialist refers to the Head of Secretariat with a special focus on supporting the effective management of Anti-Terror compliance risks in DRC’s International Operations in close cooperation with numerous internal stakeholders from within the International Department and Support Departments.
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to develop, maintain and manage the Master Programme for the Fehmarn-Project and be a central part of achieving a fundamental goal in our strategy: to open the world’s longest immersed tunnel in 2028.
Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project. With reference to our Head of Department in our Project, Control and Reporting Unit, you will be a central part in planning/follow-up and reporting with focus on the details in the Master Plan.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, where you will be located, and in Rødbyhavn.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to drive and enable Danske Bank to deliver better, faster and more focused digital solutions to our customers? Do you want to be part of the highest prioritized and fastest growing area in the bank?
In your new role, you will be working primarily with execution and implementation towards our delivery- and customer facing units across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Lithuania – you will be a huge part of changing behaviour and set expectations. Examples of your tasks can be:
- Create roll out plans for new IT developments/AML requirements and ensure buy in from key stakeholders across all markets
- Ensure successful implementation in our delivery- and customer facing units (conduct training, workshops, user guides, estimation of impact etc.)
This position will involve the daily running of the platform, the development, uploading and communication of new materials, monitoring of the team email account and to create training and orientation resources for users. The incumbent will also support other teams to make use of this type of co-working opportunity to improve communications with colleagues working in partnerships and philanthropy, and to maintain a regular flow of information.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Unit, the incumbent will perform the following activities:
- Support PSU and the wider PPH team with information management, and the collation and dissemination of fundraising documents and data
- Further develop design of resources for online communities (such as SharePoint 365 platform)
- Technical support and other support needs: generating new users, password resets, elementary website coding
Deloitte, København or Aarhus
As a Manager or Senior Manager in Deloitte’s transfer pricing team, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse transfer pricing related projects. You will become part of a well-functioning group, where we perform tasks both across the department and in smaller teams.
You will have a key role in connection with customer management, task solving and employee training, and you will gain insight into a wide range of tasks in transfer pricing - from structuring to tax audits and subsequent avoidance of double taxation.
The tasks can, for example, include:
- Collaborating with economists, lawyers and tax specialists to resolve transfer pricing related issues or tax disputes
- Establishing relationships with customers, selling and participating in all aspects of a customer relationship from sales and planning to execution
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Copenhagen
Currently, we are seeking to recruit a senior adviser in climate change finance to join a team of 12 colleagues for an initially 2-year position. The successful candidate will primarily contribute to implementing and expanding our work related to finance. This includes both macro- and micro economics and finance aspects, and both strategic work on finance, as well practical financial feasibility analysis of individual investments, e.g. engineering of financial solutions.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Contribute to the implementation of projects aiming to develop business models for replication, both within mitigation and adaptation
- Generate new ideas and stimulate innovative thinking and approaches to addressing climate challenges in an economically and financially viable manner in a developing country context
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of vacant PhD scholarships at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB). Expected starting date is 1 November 2019.
The department calls for PhD projects that cover the study of states, markets, and international firms in the context of the challenges faced by emerging and advanced economies.
EGB’s research is based on international business, economics, and politics, and is of direct relevance to business, policy-makers and scholars. Teaching responsibilities of the Department comprise undergraduate and graduate teaching in the programmes International Business, International Business and Politics, and International Business in Asia.