56 job matcher din søgning
Biosyntia ApS, Copenhagen
You will be responsible for the development of scale-up and scale-down methods and models to provide predictive process parameters for manufacturing scale and cost analysis. The ideal candidate should have experience from bench scale, pre-pilot (10-30L), pilot (>1000L) and manufacturing scale (>10m3), and have hands-on experience with various unit operations such as distillation, column adsorption and chromatography, crystallization and filtration.
Immediate areas of responsibility:
- Perform downstream processing (DSP) experimentation at lab scale to support commercially-scalable process definition and development
- Analyze and interpret data to develop models for predictive performance and cost
- Conduct DSP process development at bench and pilot scale, transfer processes to commercial scale, and support initial commercial scale production
Can you analyze and test complex IT solutions? Then perhaps you are our new colleague.
As part of the Integrations and Joint Test Laboratory (JTL) team, you will join a test team consisting of 3-4 testers. The main scope is to perform customer test of the signaling system deliveries from different suppliers. The test will be an acceptance test as well as integrations test.
The test team is a new team and you will therefore participate in building up new test settings as well as team standards and processes.
You will be a part of one of Denmark’s largest and most complex IT integration projects. The technical challenges are many and solved by the contribution of specialized knowledge from 18 different nations. Hence, the office language is English.
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Thales Denmark A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to ensure an ongoing high quality and development of the Danish Government ID’s (ePassports/eTacho and eResident cards) and Banking and Payment (Visa/MasterCard) operations in Ballerup, Denmark?
We are looking for a Plant Manager whose primary responsibility will be the day-to-day business of the two main business lines; Secure Transactions and Government ID, and to ensure the required security and quality requirements are fulfilled. You will, as Plant Manager, refer directly to the Personalization Manager for the Nordic countries.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure to meet the existing SLA’s
- Participate in investment justifications for equipment, process improvements and people
- Ensure compliance with annual manufacturing budgets
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you a Talent with Continuous Improvement?
As our CI analyst your key priority is to support Global Quality in becoming continuously better at running and improving the business. Hence you must have a drive to continuously challenge current standards to improve for tomorrow.
- Support the organisation in driving daily operation management, performance management and continuously improve the infrastructure from “shop floor” to leadership teams
- Enable the organisation in improving processes through workshop design, facilitation, mapping and analysis
- Coordinate projects in Global Quality such as roll-out of Business Process Management or Global GxP Training Framework
The team you will join is a small dedicated team to drive a continuous improvement culture in Global Quality. As the team is in the process of being established, you will have the opportunity to help form and shape it.
Director, Business Development
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
The Director, Business Development (DBD) will lead projects related to scouting, due diligences, negotiations and transactions within specific Business Development areas in close alignment with the SVP BD and CSO.
The DBD will have an overview of the procedural steps of on-going and parallel projects, and coordinate both internal and external resources as needed. In order to advance Zealand and the Business Development Function, the DBD will build a network in Zealand’s focus areas with the purpose of creating an understanding of the landscape and potential assets of interest.
The DBD will have close interaction with existing and future partners, following up on project plans, milestones and deliveries.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you bridge business needs and IT tools with best in class processes?
As Senior Process Manager you are basically an enabler for “work smarter, not harder” – as end-to-end process expert and go-to person for the Line of Business. As such, your personal efforts will make a tangible and highly valuable difference for multiple colleagues as well as LEO Pharma’s business. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyze business requests and challenge both requirements and solutions
- Evaluate and make improvements to business processes
- Plan and lead workshops with Line of Business as facilitator and driver
You will naturally become an ambassador for the value of good processes – and an important contributor to our ongoing focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing and best practice through one way of working.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We are looking for an exciting solution-driven profile to join us in this transformation as the new Head of the People Development Centre of Excellence (CoE). In this role, you will be a key driver in facilitating a learning and development culture in Customer Service Delivery (CSD) – and enabling our strategic Must Win of ‘Building High Performing Teams’ through our #Aspire initiative.
As Head of the People Development CoE you will drive the continuous development of our #Aspire initiative and focus on close collaboration with both HR, Top management in the COO area and other Business units to invest in our employees development.
As Head of our People Development CoE, we expect you to take a leading role in:
- Supporting the people development focus in CSD
- Enabling new and exciting ways of making people development accessible in CSD
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup or Vilnius
Are you interested in developing card solutions for the future? Can you manage the ongoing disruption of cash services? Are you a strong functional leader with an understanding of both operational excellence and datadriven intelligence?
As Head of Card & Cash you will contribute to achieving our goal of improving customer experience in Danske Bank while ensuring that we deliver on our service agreements with external vendors and most importantly our customers.
The Head of Card & Cash is a global role being accountable for Card & Cash operations, the relations to external vendors, the development and implementation of new card products and services in close collaboration with the Danske Bank Group. It is a success criteria that you as our leader can secure highly motivated employees.
Are you a skilled learning professional looking for new challenges in an ambitious and collaborative environment?
Your new position is located in the team called “My Life at the Bank”, where you will have 13 skilled colleagues across different countries. Our overall objective is to support the business strategy by a strong learning culture, a business driven learning agenda and leading practices in learning design to achieve organizational impact, thus ensuring the best customer experience and business results.
In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be responsible for:
- Development and optimization tasks within Digital learning and Digital Workplace
- Co-creation, co-development, implementation and follow-up of learning activities that support both managers and employees ensuring a clear link to the business strategy and cultural transformation in the Group
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Would you like to participate in scientific innovation that makes a difference in patients’ lives? And do you have cell culture experience?
As a Scientist you will be involved in multiple upstream development projects, and participate in multi-disciplinary project teams including upstream, downstream and analytical scientists working in close collaboration with the clients’ scientific teams.
The upstream process development team is covering both microbial and mammalian cell culture projects. For this position we are mainly looking for a mammalian cell culture expert and you will be involved in cell culture process development, cell culture optimizations, process characterization and manufacturing support. The process development is performed in scales from a few mL up to 100L.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
We are growing and changing. So are our needs for supply. Be a dedicated QA specialist and use your experience to help us revise and implement new QMS procedures for an even better Supplier Quality Management, SQM.
Collaborating with Global Procurement team, production, R&D and many other functions in the organisation, you secure high quality and reliable products from our suppliers placed worldwide. Your mission is not only to perform QA on current suppliers, but also to partake in new supplier selection, approval, implementation and maintenance. To achieve this, you:
- Plan and conduct system audit of the Quality Management System and process audit of the production at the current and new suppliers in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP
- Classify suppliers to ensure right focus depending on risks, challenges and opportunities
Cirqle Biomedical Contraception IVS, Copenhagen
Cirqle Biomedical is seeking a talented scientist to take part in the development of a groundbreaking non-hormonal contraceptive for women.
As a R&D scientist you will be an essential driver of the scientific discoveries that will translate into commercially successful products. You will be conducting pre-clinical research with a network of researchers in and outside Denmark and report directly to the CSO. We provide both a competitive salary and attractive compensation in company shares.
- Perform scientific experiments and generate data to support the development of the product
- Analyse and present data to the management team
- Produce documentation of protocols, procedures and results
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
Are you passionate about working with suppliers in the Medical device industry and in making a difference in cancer diagnostics worldwide? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you!
In the QA supplier team, you will join two dedicated colleagues and together we are responsible for QA tasks ensuring that suppliers of Raw materials and Instruments are adequately qualified and controlled according to the regulatory requirements and our Quality Management System.
This responsibility includes:
- Handling and approval of changes related to raw material and instrument suppliers.
- Working closely with our colleagues in Procurement to ensure supplier performance is monitored, and that appropriate corrective actions are timely implemented.
- Reviewing and approving supplier documentation.
Swire Blue Ocean A/S, Copenhagen
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager (PM) to further strengthen our project management team.
The Senior PM will manage the future complex projects within a booming industry and support the Head of Projects as well as SBO’s other PMs in delivering the expanding pipeline to our clients. The Senior PM will be responsible for preparation and execution of internal and external projects and in-project workflow execution and optimisation.
The main day-to-day duties will include:
- Manage complex projects, including identifying, initiating, planning and executing projects.
- Manage teams from “one-man teams” up to 10 full-time and part-time project members.
- Ensure project requirements, timelines and budgets are met in accordance with scope of work.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Work on a late stage project in a fast-growing biotech company
As Senior Manager Drug Product at Ascendis Pharma the primary tasks are to ensure a smooth tech-transfer from Development to Commercial Manufacturing and to establish close and high-standard cooperation with the CMOs used by Ascendis Pharma for commercial aseptical produced Drug Products.
For the late stage project, you will be Drug Product Responsible for the commercial manufacturing process and will participate in outlining pre-launch activities and post PPQ activities at CMOs that manufacture drug product(s). You will use your experience within the fields of drug product manufacturing as well as late-stage development to guide and drive the processes to ensure drug product manufacturing in a timely and consistent manner.
Novozymes A/S, Bagsværd
Reporting to the Head of Product Management and Design, you will be part of a team of people designing and developing prototypes to test out new ideas with our colleagues and with our customers. You will be driving the User Research activities related to our Digital products. This will entail the engagement in the different phases from the ideation phase to the growth phase of the product. We are looking for someone that can help us create the best understanding of our users and can turn insights into valuable digital products that will delight our customers.
- Driving the user research activities in all phases of the product lifecyle
- Mapping the User Journey and the key pains and gains of our customers with tools like Journey Maps, Persona catalogues
- Conducting user interviews and product key insights that can help the prioritization of features
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Join us and become the new Senior Asset Integrity Specialist in Business Integrity & Continuity where you’ll be responsible for continuous improvement of the Preventive Inspection and Maintenance Plans for the fleet of wind turbines.
This is done utilising your project management skillset, where you’ll draw on technical competences within risk analysis and evaluation from technical specialists in each relevant field. Business Integrity & Continuity is responsible for the asset integrity management system which ensures technical integrity of the fleet of offshore wind turbines.