178 job matcher din søgning
Airland Logistics A/S, Kastrup
Now we are looking for a Shipping Specialist who is ready to take up new challenges and opportunities within Shipping & Logistics in our Project & Crosstrade department. The person will join a strong and ambitious shipping team within our organisation.
The Shipping Specialist position is based in Kastrup, Copenhagen.
- Ensure transports are booked and organised in respect of customer demands, according to legislation, customs rules and in line with our internal procedures
- Coordinate the shipping activities between the involved companies and parties of interest to obtain documents such as waivers, certificates of origin and other shipping documents
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For our Satair Copenhagen site, we are looking for a Shipping Supervisor for a team of seven dedicated employees. Shipping is part of the total 38 employees Warehouse team.
You will work closely with our colleagues in Customer Order Service and a large number of external stakeholders, being forwarding agents and various transportation companies to carry our products safely and swiftly from supplier to customer.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Maintain contact with Satair’s and customers’ freight forwarders
- Involve in improvement projects and process changing
- Booking of shipments as per policies
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a $2.0 billion-turnover global company with more than 1,300 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide.
For our Copenhagen Warehouse, we are looking for a strong Deputy Head of Warehouse.The team consists of 38 dedicated employees, distributed in both Warehouse and Shipping departments. As the Deputy Warehouse Manager position is a newly created position, so you have the chance to influence the role yourself.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Works closely with the Head of warehouse management and helps him to develop, coordinate and plan projects and programs
- Arranging employee training and internal and external courses, and also to interview and hire new employees
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a structured, proactive and self-driven individual, who would like to gain valuable, professional experience by working with data within HR Operations? If so, this is a great opportunity to start your career within Abacus Medicine – a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company.
We are currently looking for a data driven Student Assistant who provides first class support, is dedicated to delivering quality, meets deadlines, ensures that tasks and projects are pushed through to completion and works in a proactive way.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role:
- Operation and maintenance of HR System (Mindkey)
- Various administrative tasks such as data processing and archiving
- Extraction and analysis of data
- Support the team with various daily HR and ad hoc tasks
You will work with a wide variety of tasks such as research, planning and execution of projects and management of smaller projects (events, lead generation, digital newsletters, etc.). The role will have a digital focus and you can expect to work optimising our new website with additional content and adjustments to existing pages.
You will also be involved in producing, publishing and tracking content performance on social media, especially LinkedIn, and other relevant channels. The more responsibility you take, the more responsibility you will get.
You will be:
- Assisting with creating and refining content on our website to improve our SEO
- Coordinating the development of customer stories and other similar content
- Creating elements needed for product launches
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be a key player in Danske Bank’s strategy execution? To be responsible for your own projects with the aim to create high performing teams and people development?
You will join Excellence Office and become a part of a team that will make sure Danske Bank has high performing teams and is the best at people development.
As a Project Manager for Team Excellence, you will be responsible for successfully leading strategic projects for people and team development, establishing working relationships with business areas and key stakeholders.
Your new role consists of two main areas of responsibility – project management and consulting. In daily life, you will be the go to person regarding you own projects, which you all the times align with your stakeholders.
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
- Support Sony in developing and maintaining the Nordic websites.
- Proof reading & translating – product specifications, websites and campaign materials.
- Online Genba execution and support – tracking Sony Nordic’s online product performance, recording and analyzing data.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
UNICEF Danmark, Copenhagen
As a promoter for UNICEF Denmark, you will improve your skills within communication, marketing and sales. You will become part of an international team with a high focus on continuous coaching and development, all while contributing to creating a better future for the children of the world.
Our primary task is to promote UNICEFs work and recruit new members. As a promotor you therefore need to engage people in the streets and inspire them to support the cause by conveying knowledge about how UNICEF works.
To convey our message, we often use visual aids and tools which allows us to demonstrate in what ways new possible members can help the children.
The Global Wind Organisation, Frederiksberg
Global Wind Organisation (GWO) is an international not-for-profit organisation that develops safety training standards for the global wind industry. We work to increase safety and safety competencies of wind turbine technicians.
Global Wind Organisation is looking for a student to join a small, internationally oriented secretariat.
The student position is an administrative position. You will work closely with colleagues to assist our stakeholders, including the more than 300 training providers who use GWO standards and the WINDA database.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Provide onboarding support to users of our global database – WINDA
- Maintain and update our CRM system
- Light billing through economics
Are you passionate about data engineering, ready to start your career within the data field and are you looking for a student position that could lead to a permanent position once you graduate? Then this student assistant position is for you.
The Data & Analytics department is an integral part of FLSmidth Group Digital. Join our data engineers who are committed to democratizing data and creating value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology for contemporary analytics.
You will be:
- Ensuring data collection procedures for building analytic systems
- Designing and building scalable and data intensive solutions
- Operationalizing algorithms developed by our data scientists
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Quality Projects are responsible for project management within Global Quality & CI in LEO Pharma and we are looking for a Student Assistant to develop and maintain our planning and case handling systems (in Excel) which also include working with Power BI.
Your primary focus will be on further developing our planning and case handling tool and support our users. Knowledge within Excel/VBA and BI will be preferred, but if you have skills within programming and passion for IT and data you will most likely also be a good match for this position.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you develop and implement global standards for E2E Supply Planning in LEO?
Together with one other SME colleague, you will be the Subject Matter Expert within supply planning in Global Supply Chain. We are about to redefine our planning processes on Capacity Management and your main focus will be to develop the global standards for the operational and tactical E2E planning in accordance with the overall strategy and business targets in LEO Pharma. You will:
- Work independently on strategically important planning process and system improvement projects.
- Challenge current process and system setup and drive optimization and change projects according to findings.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in LEO Pharma’s business critical serialisation journey? If you bring solid knowledge across supply chain management in the pharma industry complemented by an interest in the total value chain, you have just the right foundation for this very exciting position. You will play a key role in preparing LEO Pharma for the market requirements within serialisation, aggregation and reporting, and by this personally impact our license to operate.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Improve and strengthen a LEAN based framework for implementing serialisation across multiple markets
- Analyse the serialisation market requirements – with key stakeholders
- Establish and execute market strategies and implementation plans for specific markets
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
The key area for this job will be to help us with the creation and improvement of PowerBI reports and the alignment of their content with Business from our global headquarters and offices around the world. This includes also daily tasks within our SQL environment and ad hoc tasks for other analyses, which provides you a great possibility to dig into our well-established data warehouse environment. The tasks are typically distributed with 30% data warehouse/database work, 20% data science tasks and 50% BI tasks.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility in your work area
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In this role you will be responsible for variety of tasks:
- Accountable for timely execution of load, discharge and release activities from when the container is gated in at the terminal through loading onto the vessel before eventually arranging for discharge as per customer’s booked transport plan.
- Facilitate execution improvement discussions with various departments, to ensure deadline adherence and data quality to improve service delivery.
- Be the operational entry point for our commercial organization to quickly resolve cargo incidents and accommodate specific customer requests.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be a part of the Bioinformatics team at LEO Pharma? Then join us as a student assistant in the department of Explorative Biology! We are looking for two talented, motivated, and systematic master students who can help us organize high-throughput omics data for our analyses as well as maintain our data visualization tools.As part of your job you will play an important part in the development of our data management and visualization platform that enables laboratory and data scientists alike, to do on-the-fly data analysis and data visualizations. In your role as a student assistant you will review the current state of the platform and help implement new, additional functionalities. You will be heavily involved in the decision making of what to implement next and the tools that are used to bring the platform to the next level.