128 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup, Esbjerg or Aalborg
Semco Maritime now offers you the opportunity to use your unique knowledge of high-voltage engineering and provide our customers with excellent technical solutions.
You will join a great team of highly experienced and skilled power engineers and will be involved in offshore substations for wind farms, onshore substations and distribution/transmission projects.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be responsible for the installation, construction and commissioning of high-voltage and medium-voltage systems, onshore and offshore.
- You will supervise entire installations.
- You will handle contracts with skilled workers.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
With every new production facility to be constructed and every existing production site to be modified, you will be responsible for a specific part of the project ranging up to 20 MEUR. As such, you will plan and coordinate your scope in the project, ensuring timely design, development, delivery and implementation of patented ROCKWOOL production equipment, e.g. spinning chambers, curing ovens and cooling zones.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Develop and drive project master plans and installation plans derived from the overall project master plan and ensure adherence to scope, time plans and budgets
- Ensure that the designed technical solutions live up to project specifications and the defined levels of quality and safety and are approved by the production managers
ROCKWOOL International A/S,Hedehusene
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
With responsibility for your own assigned ROCKWOOL divisions around the world, you will help prioritise and progress the pipeline of projects and innovation concepts, using your insights on IT needs and requirements within the business. You will then focus on the initial strategising, building business cases and securing approval and funding. We expect your assigned divisions to be within HR and Group Finance – 2 very vital areas of our business.
To achieve this, you will:
- Identify strategic and short-term requirements, priorities and ideas
- Partake in business case development, agile governance and the creation of road maps for business functions and new solutions
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Gråsten, Vejle, Kolding, Silkeborg, Odense or Copenhagen
Danfoss Residential Heating is looking for a Manager – Project Procurement, who can define, build and implement a best practice Supply Chain PMO set-up in our business area. Your overall objective will be to lead and drive cost down and other improvement activities. You will be responsible for enabling a dedicated focus on selected high-priority projects by providing a clear overview of resources and key priorities to increase performance. Other main responsibilities include:
- Driving change and continues improvement activities, challenge current mindset and behaviors.
- Conducting performance reviews and providing a consolidated supply chain reporting
- Looking into best practices for Supply Chain PMOs in relation to tools, templates, processes, governance, infrastructure and performance management.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have experience with change and project management, broad business understanding and a desire for driving an agile agenda in Maersk Drilling? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s project deliverables and leave your footprint on our agile agenda?
You will be the custodian of our agile ways of working; promoting the methodology to the rest of the organization, by example, in projects and by advocating the principles. You will also have the influence in anchoring this way of working in the rest of the organization.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute projects in sprints with SCRUM methodology
- Promote the use of SCRUM to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with business to anchor the SCRUM Roles and responsibilities
The Pursuit Strategist Leader plays a key role in our business development team as an internal support function for sales and pursuit related work, primarily within audit services, which focuses on proposal and bid management activities.
The Pursuit Strategist Leader is responsible for leading, developing and implementing pursuit strategies aimed to produce specific results and seeks to make the critical difference through the following key areas of focus:
- Provide pursuit (proposal) project management on strategic opportunities and oversee significant portions and work streams of major or highly complex pursuits
- Take ownership of the audit pursuit process from strategy and value proposition to proposal writing and content gathering through to submission and presentation preparations
Danske Bank, København
Do you thrive with process optimization and putting your change management skills into play?
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and running service delivery improvements in the AML domain, across one or several business units. You will get to use your skills in operational excellence, problem solving and project management as well as applying your competencies in process improvement and experience to ensure successful implementation of a unified operations management system called Strive.
Your most important tasks:
- Work with Leaders in AML to help them improve their service delivery
- Run improvement initiatives in AML Customer Service Delivery from scoping to implementation and realizing improvement objectives
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to use your professional recruitment skills to help scale a successful and growing medical device company? Do you have experience with talent acquisition and employer branding?
To succeed as an organisation, it is mission critical for us to recruit the right talents. This means that you will hold a key position in Ambu where you will work on ongoing recruitments but also work to ensure future recruitments through employer branding activities.
You will focus on professional recruitment, primarily:
- End-to-end responsibility of recruitments in our headquarters in Denmark, including proactive search on LinkedIn.
- Professionalizing our employer brand, including creating an EVP and route map for our future activities. You will be the main driver of this exciting area on both local and global level.
- Assisting in assessment centers of global leader recruitments.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The role ensures development of the new safety narrative for Maersk. The role develops the visual narrative for corporate as well as brands’ safety culture. The aim is to use the narratives in workshops, campaigns, meetings, etc. to learn and understand where Maersk is coming from and to where we want to go.
The role is a drawing and project management role.
- In close collaboration with corporate safety and stakeholders in Maersk develop the safety and business narrative for corporate and brands
- Lead and coordinate the development of narrative(s)
- Visualising safety culture in Maersk
BK Medical, Herlev
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with drive and energy to join our marketing operations team. You will be part of our Marcom team who are located in Herlev, Denmark and in Boston, USA.
You will support the Marcom team with administrative and basic graphics tasks in relation to technical documents and sales materials.
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with translators
- Ensuring that language versions of manuals are prepared and approved and ready to be shipped with orders
- Looking after trade show materials pre and post events. There will be some travel days in relation to this
Estée Lauder, Vallensbæk Strand
The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to lead infrastructure implementation on financials systems in Northern Europe?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Projects and Service Transition our contribution is to support business units across Nets in their demands and supply, and finally we are 5 % aware of our presence and state of mind during the day.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. As a Delivery Manager, you will be leading design and implementation of infrastructure for Scandinavia and Northern Europe’s leading payment systems.
Mediq Danmark A/S, Brøndby
You are a key leader in the regional leadership team and Mediq’s HR team. In this role, you help drive the transformation of our business – through better processes, improved accessability and quality of care.
You lead the way to (co)designing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems that improve operational KPI’s, and subsequently patient satisfaction and thus financial results.
You drive the talent and engagement agenda and have long term impact on the careers, aspirations and mindset of our teams. Ultimately this role is a key position in building the future of our business.
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
The staffing team is responsible for allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. To do this, we consider:
- The qualifications needed for the project.
- Who is available and has the required qualifications.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and people leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
Cylindo ApS, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about delivering successful high quality 3D projects to global clients? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing, globally leading software company delivering turnkey 3D product visualization experiences?
Cylindo is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to deliver awesome 3D content and solutions to our clients. You will be working with our internal delivery team of highly skilled professionals from the 3D visualization industry to deliver world class 3D content and solutions.
What you will be doing
- Manage the delivery of projects to global enterprise and SMB brands and retailers
- Work closely with our delivery team in Macedonia for accurate and on time delivery of best in class 3D product visualization projects
- Educate clients about 3D product visualization and align expectations in terms of delivery, quality and timelines
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
To support this our newly formed Business IT & Operations organization is looking for a Business Project Manager/Senior Business Developer to strengthen our business development capabilities.
You will independently plan and drive business projects across divisions, with both technical and non-technical scope and clear budget and delivery accountability.
You will ensure the projects follow our governance model and manage the project structure, roles and teams, project scope, developing and maintaining plans, identifying and managing risks as well as monitoring and reporting. Key emphasis is on execution through strong stakeholder management.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for driving your own diverse HR plate including organizational development and change projects, HR processes and tools from design to implementation. You will play an important role for the business working closely together with managers in all business areas understanding the value of challenging their thoughts and ideas to achieve the best result together. You will also be working closely with your HR colleagues from Demant Group.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Recruitment – drive a professional recruitment process from A to Z with our engaged hiring managers where you are responsible for the for day to day recruitment
- Employer Branding – responsible for career fairs and managing internal and external career sites and communication platforms such as LinkedIn
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to work in a global company and support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead technical offshore wind engineering studies covering aspects from turbine to shore? Are you result-oriented and interested in growing our engineering studies business area and ensure its success at the global scene? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us.
You will manage offshore wind engineering study packages from early clarification and proposal to the client to delivering on the studies. You will be a vital part in fuelling growth within engineering studies and take it to a new level in Semco Maritime.
We will be flexible regarding your working location and you may choose freely to be based in our office in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area or in our headquarters in Esbjerg.
JOB-LINK ApS recruiting on behalf of Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Job-Link is looking for a Project Manager for Haldor Topsoe A/S in Lyngby - who is a world leader in the design of hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers for ultra-low Sulphur diesel and provides outstanding catalysts.
Our new Project Manager will work in close contact with colleagues in the dedicated design group, the project management department and in the sales and marketing departments.
As project manager you are responsible for the projects in terms of budget and time schedule. You:
- are the prime contact with the customers
- make agreements with our vendors and follow-up on their progress
- are responsible for planning and for meeting deadlines
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
GANNI is growing rapidly and therefore we are looking to expand our HR department. We are looking for a highly structured, organized, service minded and energetic HR Specialist to lead several of our administrative tasks and contribute to the development of a global HR Team.
The role of HR Specialist at GANNI is a diverse job in a growing global fashion company with an international work environment with devoted and skilled colleagues. Our days are fast-paced and a mix of routine and development tasks.
This particular specialist will be responsible for:
- Payroll for all employees
- Stakeholder relations with all external payroll agencies in our international markets
- Responsible for salary balancing and reporting