30 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
As a HR Strategy Partner, you will play an important role in the development of one of the largest banks in the Nordics. In particular, you will support the strategic ambition of the COO area.
You will be part of a strategic HR team working closely with the senior management teams in COO on a global level. You will take the lead in delivering on our strategic people agenda and work together with our senior managers as transformation partner and strategic advisor.
Your job is to enable and empower the senior leaders to put HR on the strategic agenda, thereby strengthening the link between HR and the business. Furthermore, you will co-develop, drive and implement strategic initiatives that are linked to transformation strategy for the Group IT areas while overseeing the implementation of HR frameworks, tools and group-wide HR projects in the COO Area.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you plan and execute high-class employer branding events? And are you ready to create campaigns to tell future colleagues what a great workplace our company is?
Join us and become Senior Employer Branding Consultant in Employer Branding & HR Communication where you, together with four close colleagues, will plan and execute a wide range of employer branding activities and play an important role in making our brand come to life.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented HR Operations Specialist who will be responsible and own all HR administrative tasks related to the hire-to-retire process for our employees in Europe & APAC (5 locations).
You will play a key role in ensuring a seamless service experience to our employees regarding various HR matters. Strengthen and continuously improve our HR Processes and ensure that they are consistent and effective globally within the team.
In more details, you will:
- Manage and respond to employee queries
- Deliver New Employee Onboarding to ensure that each new Trustie has an exceptional new hire experience
- Handle the offboarding process for our employees in Europe & APAC, including drafting Termination letters
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
The role will focus on talent management program design, as well as on cultural transformation and change management. He or she will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative and matrix environment, developing a roadmap to achieve strategic goals. The person in this role must be confident and understand the science of talent pipeline development and culture change.
He or she will execute the talent agenda and help facilitate the culture shift, driving the cultural transformation and the employee engagement strategy, and managing critical communications relative to key talent processes (succession planning, performance review, performance management, etc.).
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to drive talent development and capability building for our global colleagues?
You will be part of the Capability Building team, which is responsible for Maersk Procurement Academy and two high profile talent programs.
As part of the Capability Building team in Maersk Procurement your role will include:
- Being our project manager. Lead the development and execution of our six months talent programme for procurement professionals.
- Building knowledge of latest trends within learning in order to guide, coach, communicate and provide insight on training and development possibilities.
- Coordinating and supporting execution of global courses in collaboration with internal and external trainers.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Danmark ApS, Copenhagen
Our Nordic HR team is looking for a highly professional and experienced Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager. This is an operational role with strong focus on people development but at the same time will work focused with talent acquisition.
The Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager has the overall responsibility in making key processes come alive at JDE:
- contributing to the development and implementation of the company’s talent, training and development strategy, in alignment with the company’s people strategy
- acting as a facilitator for the company’s vision in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement
- attracting candidates and matches them to temporary or permanent positions within the company
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We are looking for an exciting solution-driven profile to join us in this transformation as the new Head of the People Development Centre of Excellence (CoE). In this role, you will be a key driver in facilitating a learning and development culture in Customer Service Delivery (CSD) – and enabling our strategic Must Win of ‘Building High Performing Teams’ through our #Aspire initiative.
As Head of the People Development CoE you will drive the continuous development of our #Aspire initiative and focus on close collaboration with both HR, Top management in the COO area and other Business units to invest in our employees development.
As Head of our People Development CoE, we expect you to take a leading role in:
- Supporting the people development focus in CSD
- Enabling new and exciting ways of making people development accessible in CSD
Are you a skilled learning professional looking for new challenges in an ambitious and collaborative environment?
Your new position is located in the team called “My Life at the Bank”, where you will have 13 skilled colleagues across different countries. Our overall objective is to support the business strategy by a strong learning culture, a business driven learning agenda and leading practices in learning design to achieve organizational impact, thus ensuring the best customer experience and business results.
In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be responsible for:
- Development and optimization tasks within Digital learning and Digital Workplace
- Co-creation, co-development, implementation and follow-up of learning activities that support both managers and employees ensuring a clear link to the business strategy and cultural transformation in the Group
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen
You want to drive a broad portfolio of people processes from sourcing and recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, people performance to talent management and retention, etc. You always keep the overall objective of the business in focus, and you understand how the HR processes link with how we operate and continuously develop Valcon as an organisation and business.
You have a strong interest in continuously developing and improving our people processes, and you can seize the opportunities to influence and support the execution of the overall strategic agenda of Valcon.
At the same time, you understand how to systematically and convincingly execute the seemingly mundane administrative HR tasks – and you do it from an understanding of how important they are to the healthy operations and bottom line of the organisation.
HRpeople recruiting on behalf of GTS Nordic
An exciting job in a cross Scandinavian growth business
Do you want to help foreign specialists going to work in Sweden and promote GTS Nordic to our partners?
Then join our team working with the Swedish market and our newly established Finnish business and be part of a dynamic workplace with good colleagues.
- Communicate with foreign specialists via telephone and e-mail
- Meetings with clients
- Communicate with local GTS Nordic partners
EGGS Design Aps, Copenhagen
As the devil is in the details, you will know all there is to know about pretty much everything. Your finger will be on our pulse to ensure smooth operations and excellent client experiences. You will be our voice and face on all incoming phone calls, the doorbell, and emails and the go-to-person for most HR- and economy-related questions.
Our employee handbook will be yours to develop and share and you will know all there is to know about our local policies, procedures, guidelines, insurances, benefits, partners, suppliers, systems, tools, facilities, you name it.
We think the best thing will be to start part-time, typically 60%, with a clear ambition to grow the role to a full-time position fast.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Are you an experienced HR Partner looking for new challenges in an ambitious and collaborative environment? Our HR Partner DK Team is looking for a new colleague to support our Group IT area in Denmark.
As our new HR Partner, you provide value-adding support to the leaders facilitating aligned leadership and culture to the strategy. Together with HR Strategy Partners, you work on implementing the Business Unit people agenda and our Must Win Battles.
In your new role you will develop leaders and leadership teams e.g. by challenging status quo, clarify desire to change, investigate the need, design activities, facilitate/implement activities and evaluate on them. Furthermore, you will play an important role in boosting our organisational change capacity.
IO Interactive, Copenhagen
Our HR momma is going on maternity leave, so we are looking for someone to take the reins until she is back. Our studio is searching for an HR Manager maternity cover, for a period of approximately 12 months.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall strategy for the studio.
- Be the go-to-person for all employee-related issues.
- Be the go-to-person for legal HR matters.
If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that.
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The role of the Talent Acquisition Partner/Senior Recruiter is to develop and deliver end to end recruitment services in line with agreed service levels. This exciting onsite opportunity based in Copenhagen with our client Medtronic, is a fantastic platform to become a trusted advisor within an international organisation.
Working closely with the business you will be aligned to key senior stakeholders and will advise and support them in delivering their business outcomes through the provision of sound resourcing solutions and advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Recruitment Briefing Meetings with hiring managers to outline and agree role requirements, sourcing and attraction strategies, roles and responsibilities of all involved and the overall selection process.
- Develop the sourcing strategy for each role and agree delivery timeframes with the hiring manager.
Are you eager to take the lead on defining the future of HRs digitalization journey?
Are you skilled and passionate about processes, systems, improvement and innovation of enabling technology?
Then you could be the one we are looking for to manage our new department - Global HR Processes, HR Information Systems and HR DK Operations.
As Head of HR Processes your overall goal is to define and drive the strategical agenda and road map for our HR processes and Information Systems going forward. Your overall aim is to further extend technology into our HR processes securing efficient, user friendly and flexible solutions to our employees and managers who depends on HR to be their best.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Do you like working with HR for seafarers in a varied and international environment? And do you thrive in a busy work-environment with many varied tasks and a lot of responsibility? Then the Marine HR Specialist position may be just the position for you.
Your main tasks include:
- Issuing and updating seafarers’ employment contracts, daily communication with seafarers answering their work and contract related questions, coordination with our payroll and crewing departments on contracts changes
- Being responsible for daily administration of our cadets who are studying at maritime academies around the country. This could for example include making presentations/preparing cadets for sea-going practice (sea service), recruiting new cadets, coordinating with the maritime academies, administration/reporting etc.
Promando A/S recruiting on behalf of inQvation in Taastrup
The established start-up community is a scene for seasoned pros. But brilliance doesn’t necessarily wear a suit and tie. Genius lives everywhere, and we want entrepreneurship to be about great visions and honest improvements. That’s why we turn start-ups into successful companies in close cooperation with the entrepreneurs.
Your purpose will be to build and develop a strong and competent HR unit. To attract and develop unique talent for inQvation, for innovation’s start-up investments and for our range of portfolio companies.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Create visibility of inQvation in the start-up society in Denmark
- Create and develop close relations with key players in the start-up environment in Denmark
- Represent inQvation at different events in the start-up environment
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma Academy is a part of LEO Pharma’s Strategy Execution and Change unit with a big agenda. Becoming part of our team will give you the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
The Learning Experience designer will:
- Uncover learning needs and objectives by designing and facilitating workshops with content SME’s within LEO Pharma
- Create impactful and engaging learning journeys that make learners come back for more
- Produce learning journeys including digital learning deliveries and create learning flows in our Learning experience portal (LXP)
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
The LEO Pharma Academy is a part of LEO Pharma’s Strategy Execution and Change unit with a big agenda. Becoming part of our team will give you the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
The Digital Learning Lead will:
- Together with the Global Head of L&D set the standards, methodologies, best practice and governance on best in class LEO Pharma learning
- Role these standards out in the organization by creating guidelines, toolboxes and providing coaching support
The Digital Learning Lead will ensure good roll out of the new Learning Experience Portal to all of LEO Pharma. You will create a network of learning professionals in LEO Pharma, share best practice and collaborate across the global organization.