105 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, København
Do you thrive with process optimization and putting your change management skills into play?
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and running service delivery improvements in the AML domain, across one or several business units. You will get to use your skills in operational excellence, problem solving and project management as well as applying your competencies in process improvement and experience to ensure successful implementation of a unified operations management system called Strive.
Your most important tasks:
- Work with Leaders in AML to help them improve their service delivery
- Run improvement initiatives in AML Customer Service Delivery from scoping to implementation and realizing improvement objectives
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to use your professional recruitment skills to help scale a successful and growing medical device company? Do you have experience with talent acquisition and employer branding?
To succeed as an organisation, it is mission critical for us to recruit the right talents. This means that you will hold a key position in Ambu where you will work on ongoing recruitments but also work to ensure future recruitments through employer branding activities.
You will focus on professional recruitment, primarily:
- End-to-end responsibility of recruitments in our headquarters in Denmark, including proactive search on LinkedIn.
- Professionalizing our employer brand, including creating an EVP and route map for our future activities. You will be the main driver of this exciting area on both local and global level.
- Assisting in assessment centers of global leader recruitments.
Would you like to lead, develop and inspire the team to succeed? You will have an opportunity to become part of a new established Nordic KYC team responsible for Global AML Screening and Monitoring against sanctions, politically exposed persons and customer transactional activity within Danske Bank.
As Team Lead for this Nordic team, you will play a critical role working with Anti Money Laundering and acting as a link between our customers and back office teams handling investigations. Occasional travel abroad is needed.
Your main responsibilities, amongst others, will be to:
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication and creative thinking
- Establish and lead a new Nordic team acting between Operations and the customers
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
An opportunity to work in the middle of a trading value chain.
Danske Bank Corporates & Institutions is looking for a full-time Analyst to join our department in Copenhagen. As an Analyst in Trade Support, you will support a wide area of business on OTC derivatives in various asset classes stretching from rates, currencies, Cap/Floors, FRAs and Inflations to CDS.
The focus will be first line of defence for the trading desks and be able to assist them with trade support, documents and creating scalability through the value chain etc. We handle, trade amendments and validations for various asset classes. This role in particular will also focus on various data-driven projects we do for both internal and external stakeholders, which require a certain sense of autonomy.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
STG Treasury is setting out on a journey of building a best-in-class in-house treasury function and stepping up as a trusted key business partner for the rest of the STG organization.
You will be involved in various Group Treasury tasks and projects. You will be responsible for your own tasks and projects and will be given the opportunity to influence and participate in the treasury department's future development.
- Currency risk management: overview, risk mitigation and trading off FX risks.
- Cash management: ensuring an efficient and compliant setup as well as a first class management of STG liquidity (Cash pools and inhouse bank). Project manager on own treasury projects, such as currency risk managemnet, cash forcarsting, insurance optimisation etc.
- Treasury process automisation: Treasury reporting, Payment formats and process as well as Bank Account Management.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility (AM) we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future. We are creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door, on the ground and in the air.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but you should also expect traveling throughout Northern Europe alone or with our CEO. Working as a Strategy Associate means being at the heart of the corporate development of AM, and so you will touch all aspects of the company as directed by the agenda of the CEO and the rest of the leadership team.
- As an individual contributor, take on strategic questions and drive towards informed answers through a mix of secondary and primary research
- Proactively develop and maintain perspective on strategic implications of potential internal decisions or external developments
Danske Bank, Taastrup
Are you an analytical thinker who is passionate about financial services and eager to make a difference? Do you have an interest for risk management and a desire to work with stimulating challenges in a learning environment?
You will join a team responsible for the audit of the Group’s risk management, in particular related to governance frameworks, mathematical models and data used by the Group for managing credit, counterparty, liquidity and market risks.
In GIA you will:
- Participate in varied tasks focusing on audits of risk disciplines, internal models and capital management, as required by the Capital Requirements Regulation (IRB, credit risk mitigation, IMM, IMA etc.
- Apply your analytical skills to identify risks and challenge the design of the Group’s risk management models, documentation, procedures, validation principles etc.
Mediq Danmark A/S, Brøndby
You are a key leader in the regional leadership team and Mediq’s HR team. In this role, you help drive the transformation of our business – through better processes, improved accessability and quality of care.
You lead the way to (co)designing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems that improve operational KPI’s, and subsequently patient satisfaction and thus financial results.
You drive the talent and engagement agenda and have long term impact on the careers, aspirations and mindset of our teams. Ultimately this role is a key position in building the future of our business.
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
The staffing team is responsible for allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. To do this, we consider:
- The qualifications needed for the project.
- Who is available and has the required qualifications.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and people leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for driving your own diverse HR plate including organizational development and change projects, HR processes and tools from design to implementation. You will play an important role for the business working closely together with managers in all business areas understanding the value of challenging their thoughts and ideas to achieve the best result together. You will also be working closely with your HR colleagues from Demant Group.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Recruitment – drive a professional recruitment process from A to Z with our engaged hiring managers where you are responsible for the for day to day recruitment
- Employer Branding – responsible for career fairs and managing internal and external career sites and communication platforms such as LinkedIn
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of digitalising one of the largest banks in the Nordics? Do you have a strong drive for change combined with experience in financial business partnering for senior and executive management?
Then come join us on this unique journey at the crossroads of IT, Finance and Banking.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be part of the IT Finance team that supports the CIO Area management, steering our DKK 2,2 billion IT investments portfolio to where it creates the most customer value. In IT Finance, we add value by providing financial analysis, support and guidance for strategic and operational decision-making. You will be responsible for working together with the senior management teams engaging in constructive sparring and dialogue.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a true professional environment at Danske Bank and contribute to the continued development of Danske Bank's market and counterparty risk management practice?
The Desk Risk Management role is a new part of the Governance, Reporting and Analysis team within second line Market & Liquidity Risk supporting in forming and maintaining our view on market, counterparty and xVA related risks.
In this role, you will get a broad area of responsibility and you are challenged with many different types of analysis. Futhermore, you will be able to enhance second line views on e.g.
- xVA related risks that are not in the current limit control framework. Both quantified and unquantified risks are in scope.
- Stress testing and what-if analysis on the portfolios.
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our graduate programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and will connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
Do you want to take part in ensuring that Danske Bank becomes the most trusted financial partner and building the new Whistleblowing Operation team in Group Compliance?
As a Senior Compliance Officer in Whistleblowing Operation, you will screen incoming whistleblower reports, set up investigation teams and take part in the investigation You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function supporting the journey of creating an even stronger compliance culture across the Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the handling of whistleblower reports including initial screening, investigation and stakeholder management;
- Further develop and strengthen the Group’s whistleblowing setup and framework incl. system support, governing documents and be a sparring partner for other part of the organisation working with this;
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
GANNI is growing rapidly and therefore we are looking to expand our HR department. We are looking for a highly structured, organized, service minded and energetic HR Specialist to lead several of our administrative tasks and contribute to the development of a global HR Team.
The role of HR Specialist at GANNI is a diverse job in a growing global fashion company with an international work environment with devoted and skilled colleagues. Our days are fast-paced and a mix of routine and development tasks.
This particular specialist will be responsible for:
- Payroll for all employees
- Stakeholder relations with all external payroll agencies in our international markets
- Responsible for salary balancing and reporting
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We are hiring new colleagues to help us fight financial crime! You thrive in the area of tension between investigation and reporting, and can see yourself in a role where you contribute to a highly important field
You will take part in an exciting journey, as we in Danske Bank are highly involved with developing new procedures across the whole organisation, to ensure that we do everything we can, to avoid money laundering. There will be good opportunities to develop your skillset within Anti Money-Laundering, as we need skilled and motivated employees, who are eager to learn more about the area.
The role is placed in our business unit Corporates and Institutions (C&I) where we work with Danske Bank’s largest and most complex customers. You will be part of the Due Diligence Onboarding team, where we work with the entrance phase for new customers.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to kick start our transformational journey in Customer Journey Delivery for risk and quality management, where collaboration and partnership with the CSD Business areas is critical to succeed?
The expectations for non financial risks are increasing, and we will need to strengthen how we work with risk & quality assessments and build up the area for control testing and reporting.
Your role will involve:
- Lead and manage teams under ‘Business Operational Risk & Controls’ – this includes recruitments to match the growing agenda for non financial risks
- Incident management – ensure timely action on incidents and guide CSD managers to act according to the policy. This includes engaging in the incidents to ensure robust plans for remediation, strengthen controls and capture learnings
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Fraud Monitoring our contribution is to support customers in minimising losses in relation to third party fraud with payment cards and potentially in the future also on account to account.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are monitoring of payment card transactions, blocking and replacing cards with fraudulent transactions, and handling calls and mails related to this task.
Danske Bank, Lyngby, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you able to see processes through the eyes of the customer? Are you motivated to ensuring the short-term customer experience in the retail customer area via process insight?
WM Business Development unit is established to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we are responsible for the investment and pension processes for all markets in Wealth Management.
You will be responsible for process improvement via BPM, Robotics, continuous improvement and basic non-IT activities that could support our main goal – to make our customers life better.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to support Carlsberg’s Group Internal Audit (GIA) building a strong function? You will provide input to the annual audit plan and lead group internal audits from planning to final reporting.
We manage risk and ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations. We drive the business together with our stakeholders and deliver insights based on business analytics to enable joint decisions.
In this role, you will report directly to GIA Director Western Europe & IT and your key responsibilities will be:
- Support Group Internal Audit road map
- Provide input for Audit Plan
- Lead group internal audits from planning to final reporting