70 job matcher din søgning
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about backend development and high system complexity? Keylane are looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver the optimum solutions to our customers.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
We are looking for an experienced web and UX research specialist with a proven website manager track record and excellent communication skills.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
What you’ll be doing:
- Take our web analytics and user research to the next level, ensuring high quality, data driven sparring and advice for our stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent user experience by providing UX and design expertise to both team and stakeholders
TDC Group, København
As a Scrum Master in Music Lab, you will work with our development and operations team, spread across our two locations, Copenhagen and Kiev, Ukraine, to help the team grow – by improving collaboration, team spirit, and action.
Your main focus will be to enable the frontend development team in Copenhagen to be their own best possible selves, ensuring that they can focus intensely on the tasks at hand. Together we make each sprint a success.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic
- Strive to be the best place to work
- Wish to build a great team distributed between Kiev and Copenhagen
- Are part of the most amazing community in Nuuday Digital, where you can thrive and evolve
Would you like to use your consultant skills to enhance our customers’ satisfaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be part of a Nordic universal bank
- Join a strong dedicated team that focus on improving our customers experience
- Work on exciting initiatives with both stakeholders and customers?
- Consult the organisation on how to improve the customer experience in an agile way
We are looking for a talented junior CX Consultant who can take part in identifying opportunities on how to improve our customers experience and support initiatives that aim to fulfil our customers’ requirements. Furthermore, you should feel comfortable engaging with both employees, costumers and management to consult and help them drive a customer centric and agile transformation.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about digital learning, making a difference in the world for and with young people? Do you like having the overview and holding the reins on various projects at a time? Are you able to help others understand both why and how digital learning products work? Then this is your chance!
The Learning and Capacity Development Team delivers specific capacity development interventions, such as digital learning and face-to-face and online volunteering, but also facilitates learning across countries and knowledge sharing.
You will lead, facilitate, advise on and design various digital learning processes and products that support a blended learning approach.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you a talented Digital Marketer with a flair for business-to-business digital marketing communication? Would you like to join a new team in an international company on an ambitious growth journey? Then Ambu may be your new workplace…
In collaboration with your colleagues in the Marketing & Digital Communications team, you will support your digital marketing colleagues in local sales offices. They are moving full speed ahead executing on our new digital roadmap.
In this cooperation, you will
- Set up and optimize paid LinkedIn campaigns
- Set up newsletters (in Marketo)
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Can you make our people framework come alive through flawless deployment of people processes?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today and tomorrow for all of us. We believe that we have a talented people organization and we are looking for Senior Annual Cycle Program Manager to deploy and drive our Performance management process, our engagement survey and the merit process, which run in the annual HR Cycle.
Your primary responsibility includes e.g.:
- Building an overall deployment plan for the different processes and ensure coherence between processes
- Engaging with stakeholders – both managers and the HR community – to ensure alignment and timely information
- Ensuring communication related to the relevant process steps
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Can you translate a business strategy into a people framework and unlock the people potential of our global population?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today & tomorrow for all us. We believe that we have a talented people organisation and we are looking for a new Senior Talent Manager to leverage and further develop the frameworks to manage our talent pipeline.
Your primary responsibility will be to improve, drive, and govern our Talent & Succession Frameworks globally
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Danske Bank, København
Are you a highly motivated digital marketer with a passion for driving projects related to targeted communication and digital sales? Do you drive projects forward with an innovative and structured approach and love to share learnings and promote results?
You will be a part of a skilled and highly motivated team who set their goals high, where each team member leaves a mark on how we do things and where we collaborate closely to reach our shared goals. You will work exclusively on digital activities in this role e.g. by:
- Delivering great digital experiences by continuously acting on customer behavioural data and reaching out to customers at the right time, with the right content and in the right channel
- Driving projects forward with strong momentum and structure - from analysis to concept and execution
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
In the job as content creator you will be a part of an energetic team of 20 people, where a good sense of humor and a friendly environment have high priority.
Your job is among others to ensure that the content and brand identity across all the platforms are according to the brand guidelines.
For example, you will:
- Create content to SoMe, website and Google
- Make research to create insight into our target group
- Write appealing and relevant blogposts to the website
- Repost reviews on the website
We are looking for a person who is curious, has good energy and is driven by new challenges. You should be an independent and talented writer. You have a creative and innovative mindset and you like working with projects both in teams and individually.
CLINIQUE, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a candidate to grow e-commerce for Clinique in 3 different countries. Would you like online marketing and beauty to be part of your everyday life?
Online sale is a strategic focus area why we need a passionate Nordic E-commerce Store Lead who will be responsible for our 3 Clinique e-commerce sites. Your role will be to ensure optimization of our Nordic Clinique e-commerce sites. You will plan & execute online campaigns and optimize sales from those activities. You like to create results in a dynamic international company and will be a part of our Online team that provides a wide range of tasks all from consumer service, manage content that optimize our brands' integration with consumers on digital platforms.
We are looking for an e-commerce manager who is passionate about SEM, Paid Media, analytics of online trends and a wide range of e-commerce tasks.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is looking for a NORDIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER responsible for recruitment and training.
/"Bringing the best to everyone we touch"/ is our mission statement and it starts with you, who are passionate about talent acquisition and development in an international and dynamic environment.
- Manage the end to end process of talent acquisition to our offices in DK, SE & NO
- Develop and maintain onboarding efforts (biannual Induction Days, supporting hiring managers on onboarding material etc.)
- Educate Managers in recruiting and developing talent
- Build and maintain our Employer brand and sourcing channels to attract the right candidates
- Drive the training calendar and facilitate selected trainings
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As our new senior UI designer, you join a cross-disciplinary team which brings together UX professionals from across the organisation. You will be based in Lyngby and work closely together with our app team to secure an on-brand app experience. Furthermore, you will support the UX team in creating on-brand and engaging experiences across our product portfolio.
We have a vision for our app, and it is up to you to translate it into concrete in-app designs and solutions. You will therefore take the lead and ownership of the design and UI/UX direction of the app and work together with the app development team to make sure the vision is brought to life.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Participate in feature development through collaboration with the Digital team, the Cloud team, concept managers, product managers as well as end users
- Help scope and develop rapid prototypes
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Working as part of the Copenhagen Agile Team under the Platform Engineering team that supports the delivery of digital products. Focus will be on cloud-native development, time to market, and accelerating the business in delivering digital innovation. The team also aims to identify cross-cutting concerns and addresses these through automation and self-service.
- Lead the development of cloud core capabilities to enable the digital transformation
- Support the new ways of working by introducing Agile Development, DevOps practices and explorative prototyping to the business
- Exercise thought leadership in the cloud-native development space
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Does being a part of an innovative and fast growing global company sound fun and do you pride yourself of being a Class A Talent Acquisition Specialist? If so, Siteimprove is the perfect place for you! The past year we welcomed close to a hundred new Siteimprovers and as the growth continues, we are looking for a new colleague to join our ambitious and social HR team located in our beautiful headquarters in Copenhagen.
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting talent to our teams in Copenhagen and for our local offices around Europe and in Canada. As a growing SaaS company we hire tech savvy sales talent, highly skilled marketing and product specialists and tech minded customer service profiles.
As our new Communications Consultant, you will be part of the Corporate Positioning and Content team where 5 dedicated colleagues collaborate closely with the Digital and Campaigns team.
You will also support the Communications team in Ramboll Denmark on driving Ramboll’s strategic agendas in the public media and on our digital platforms. How do we build liveable cities? How can we facilitate a shift to a low-carbon economy? These a some of the topics you will typically work with.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Produce content for company campaigns, social media platforms, company publications etc.
- Engage with company thought leaders, e.g. within digitalisation, to facilitate development of thought leadership pieces, e.g. podcasts, LinkedIn posts etc.
- Editorial responsibility for Ramboll Denmark’s digital channels, including Ramboll.dk, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram