30 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a strong, experienced manager to lead our team in Payments having the responsibility for our payment experiences.
Payments comes in many forms. Besides credit cards and debit cards, personal customers are also starting to utilize new technologies such as Apple Pay, Google pay and payments through different wearables. In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) will also open up for new ways of conducting payments. You and your team will need to plan for and execute on these agendas, taking Danske Bank and our customers safely into the new era of personal payments.
Besides leading your team and the strategic agenda, you will also be participating hands on, on important projects and deliveries.
Master International A/S, Birkerød
As Head of Psychology you will be developing digital HR test and analytics tools along with our team of Occupational Psychologists and Psychometricians, who, work in close cooperation with our cross functional team of IT Developers. Master’s innovative tools are used worldwide for assessing, evaluating, recruiting and developing people professionally. The Head of Psychology is reporting to Master’s CEO, and will be a part of the Strategic Solution/Product Team. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Innovation, development and documentation of concepts, HR test solutions
- Further development and maintenance of existing solutions and tools, incl. documentation studies and norm updates
- Documentation studies, e.g. as part of obtaining accreditations and certifications
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
You want to grow you career opportunities. You are proactive and have a strong appetite to improve your already good organisational and stakeholder management skills, and to grow your competencies within executing in a dynamic environment.
As our new Personal Assistant, your primary role will be to work closely with the Group COO and thereby play a pivotal role in helping him to make best use of his time through administrative support on a one-to-one basis.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage and coordinate calendar and e-mail
- Proactively coordinate with colleagues and stakeholders regarding meetings
- Make travel arrangements, including transport, visas and accommodation
If managing best-in class recruitment processes is your passion and giving candidates a great experience – then this could be the right job for you!
We are looking for a HR Operations Coordinator who is able to manage and be responsible for the recruitment processes in Audit and Assurance, including everything from defining candidate profiles to writing job descriptions. You will be working closely together with our hiring managers to identify, attract and recruit talents.
The primary responsibility of this role is to:
- Act as ambassador for our brand
- Develop and manage best-in-class recruitment processes
- Create a great experience for every candidate
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist as well as oncallers at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment in which we strive and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- A chance to work with a team that takes professional pride in our work
- Good opportunities to work in one of Scandinavia's leading family-run hotel and restaurant groups
Are you our new HR coordinator?
Do you want to join an exciting journey of transforming the new organisation GlobalConnect towards our new vision? In this job you will be part of shaping the new People, Culture & Strategy function, taking an active role in establishing fit for purpose people operations and enabling data driven decisions.
As our new HR coordinator, you will report directly to our new Head of HR Operations & Analytics and be part of building and shaping the new People, Culture & Strategy function.
You will be assisting in working with our leaders to secure lean and smart people processes and supporting tools. You are expected to challenge traditional “HR thinking” and deliver simple solutions in demand by business leaders. Together with the team you will have an excellent opportunity to influence and impact our business by supporting the execution of our People & Culture agenda.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to play a key part of the Learning journey for the largest shipping company in the world?
We have a unique opening in the learning team.
As the enterprise learning lead you will work closely with the relevant COE’s and functional academies to support selection of appropriate learning content – balancing the synergy opportunities of common cross-Maersk solutions with the principle that Academies reserve final authority for academy-specific content decisions.
Other key tasks:
- Act as the business owner for enterprise learning platforms.
- Maintain the suite of learning resources meeting common needs of all employees .
- Act as a point of contact for HRIT – working to aggregate requirements from business users of learning technology platforms and academy leads.
LEADERSHIP PIPELINE INSTITUTE A/S, Copenhagen
Do not miss the opportunity to become Executive Consultant in Leadership Pipeline institute.
Be part of LPI’s global organisation, supporting clients in implementing the Leadership Pipeline concept in their way of developing, assessing, and selecting leaders.
The job that needs to be done:
- From LPI’s Copenhagen office, we manage a significant number of European clients. You will be assigned as client manager to a number of existing clients.
- You will be part of expanding our European client base through sales and marketing initiatives.
- You will develop trusted relationships with clients and support them in strengthening their leadership pipeline as well as in mobilising their leaders in major transformation projects.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Are you a service-minded and structured Personal Assistant with interest in being a part of the team in our Executive Office? If your answer is yes, COWI is here with an opportunity for you.
As a Personal Assistant for our CEO, you will be responsible for all the administrative assignments for our CEO, including handling e-mails, calendar management, handling meeting documents, preparing meetings, documents and presentations, solving ad hoc practical issues and arranging business trips.
In this role, you will work closely together with the Head of Executive Office, who is also an executive advisor to the CEO and you will also work together with the rest of the Executive Office in preparing meetings, seminars and other events.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Gate Gourmet in Kastrup
This could be your chance for a challenging and motivating position in Gate Gourmet, where you will have a significant impact on the payroll processes in the future.
As Team Leader you will manage a team of two skilled payroll assistants, to whom you will be a training coach and provide guidance, set the direction and motivate to develop and use their knowledge and skills to achieve the shared goals and take them even further. With approximately 1000 employees throughout the organisation, the payroll team has a lot on their plate, and they receive a lot of inquiries from the employees and you must therefore have an outgoing and service minded attitude. Requests from Headquarters as e.g. statistics also come frequently.
With a lot of manual processes and administrative tasks, Gate Gourmet needs you to develop systems and structures and generally optimise the payroll procedures.
LEADERSHIP PIPELINE INSTITUTE A/S, Copenhagen
Do not miss the opportunity to become Consultant at Leadership Pipeline institute.
Be part of LPI’s global organisation, supporting clients into implementing the Leadership Pipeline concept in their way of developing, assessing and selecting leaders.
The job that needs to be done:
- Support our most senior client managers in LPI globally in their work with clients
- Facilitate our leadership programmes for selected clients and you will be involved in consultancy work across LPI clients. This will involve 40 to 50 facilitation days a year (mostly in Europe)
- Support our international organisation in their sales and marketing work
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
As our new Sr. Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for leading full life-cycle recruiting across our Corporate functions. Your main responsibility will be to work with hiring managers across departments and business areas to ensure we are attracting and hiring the right talent.
You will take the lead on end-to-end recruitment, from job ad creation, search, interviewing to negotiating the contract. You'll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best talent, and become a part of an already successful and dedicated Global People Team.
At Trustpilot you will:
- Together with your colleagues in the team, manage the full recruiting cycle for our open corporate positions across all markets.
- Work closely with Department Heads and other internal stakeholders to secure the talent needed
EY, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen or Helsinki
Are you an experienced Project Manager and change savvy? Do you have a desire to work in a Nordic role? Do you get excited about working with Performance Management and Career Development in an international company? Are you motivated by driving change projects and ensure global projects are well shaped for a Nordic reality?
In this role, you will coordinate and ensure implementation of our new performance management tool, LEAD, based on the SuccessFactors platform. Additionally, you will be expected to take ownership of other development projects, suitable for your profile.
You will take the lead on the full performance management process and manage a large number of stakeholders -especially HR Business Partners, Partners and colleagues in the business at local and Nordic levels.
Are you experienced in talent management and passionate about enabling and aligning business strategy with impactful talent management activities? Would you like to be part of our talent journey across the Western Europe Region through leading key projects and coordinating critical talent management processes and activities?
We are looking for a Senior Regional Talent Manager in Carlsberg’s Western Europe Region, someone whose passion and high energy can drive the talent agenda and inspire others along our exciting talent management journey.
Your primary responsibility will be to initially focus on the Regions commercial functions and coordinate, lead and execute on our talent processes such as the Short-Term Assignments/talent development activities, People Boards, Regional Talent boards, Succession Planning, Engagement Survey, Performance Management, Change Management, Diversity and Inclusion as well as leading regional projects.
As our new Talent Management consultant, you will be part of a small team, which is one out of 4 Centre of Excellence departments covering our global services. Our office is located in our head office in Copenhagen, where you will be operating from.
Our designs and services are embedded throughout the entire organisation and covers deliverables within performance management processes, job family architecture, engagement surveys, people review, succession planning etc.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive development and integration of global talent and performance management activities and capability frameworks based on strong subject matter knowledge
- Planning of ongoing annual plan activities and new roadmap initiatives
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you feel motivated when providing the best possible service and support, and thrive when spending time on activities that adds value to the business? Do you enjoy working in an environment characterized by a fast pace and continuous change?
In this role, you will work on a broad spectrum of tasks varying according to the strategic agenda. Your main responsibilities will be to create structure and adapt plans to reduce challenges and complexity in a highly dynamic environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Calendar management – booking and coordination of meetings.
- Preparation of agendas, pre-reading material for meetings, keeping structure in meetings and taking minutes.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate to make an impact and help us transform how we attract and hire talents?
Talent Acquisition is recognized as a strategic focus area in LEO Pharma, hence you will fill a highly strategic role and be responsible for leading the following activities:
- Bring the newly developed global Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to life to increase awareness about LEO as employer and support the development of local EVPs for key markets and/or selected functions like R&D
- Develop and maintain global sourcing strategies and support the development and implementation of local/functional sourcing strategies for prioritized job types to ensure high-qualified candidates for job openings – short and long term
Louise Find ApS, Copenhagen
Louise Find Fine Jewellery is a Scandinavian design & jewellery company based in Copenhagen. We are looking for a Technical 3D Designer whom possesses the qualifications needed and the right amount of passion to become a success in our team.
As a Technical 3D Designer at Louise Find Fine Jewellery you will be a prominent part of the entire design process from idea to final product. On a daily basis you will work closely together with the management, where you will be responsible for conducting the desired product development. Tasks such as trend forecasting, 3D drawing, rendering and visualization will be your main focus area.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR professional who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts