74 job matcher din søgning
FORCE Technology, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you keen to lead a team of highly qualified experts? Do you have a strong maritime interest?
The Numerical Team is part of the Department for Hydro and Aerodynamics in the Maritime Industry business unit. It performs all the department’s tasks related to numerical simulation including R&D activities.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for leading the team, to plan activities, allocate resources and secure the right competences, while still participating actively in some of the team’s projects. You will be part of the leadership team within the Business Line. Your key tasks will be:
- Act as client relationship manager and support sales our sales activities
- Daily coordination and planning of the team’s assignments
- Project management as well as “hand-on” consulting together with the team
- Provide input to the department’s strategy regarding numerical services.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a strong, experienced manager to lead our team in Payments having the responsibility for our payment experiences.
Payments comes in many forms. Besides credit cards and debit cards, personal customers are also starting to utilize new technologies such as Apple Pay, Google pay and payments through different wearables. In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) will also open up for new ways of conducting payments. You and your team will need to plan for and execute on these agendas, taking Danske Bank and our customers safely into the new era of personal payments.
Besides leading your team and the strategic agenda, you will also be participating hands on, on important projects and deliveries.
Celsius Shipping ApS, Hellerup
Celsius Shipping is a fully integrated shipping company with focus on special situation opportunities in dedicated shipping segments.
To further support our continuous growth as well as enhancing services and support to our international Private Equity Partners, we seek a dedicated and energetic Legal Counsel for Celsius Shipping in Tuborg Havn, Hellerup.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial, financial and corporate legal documents
- Sales and purchase activities with our S&P team
- Participation in M&A projects and fundraising
- Marine insurance programs including claims process and legal disputes
Master International A/S, Birkerød
As Head of Psychology you will be developing digital HR test and analytics tools along with our team of Occupational Psychologists and Psychometricians, who, work in close cooperation with our cross functional team of IT Developers. Master’s innovative tools are used worldwide for assessing, evaluating, recruiting and developing people professionally. The Head of Psychology is reporting to Master’s CEO, and will be a part of the Strategic Solution/Product Team. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Innovation, development and documentation of concepts, HR test solutions
- Further development and maintenance of existing solutions and tools, incl. documentation studies and norm updates
- Documentation studies, e.g. as part of obtaining accreditations and certifications
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
If managing best-in class recruitment processes is your passion and giving candidates a great experience – then this could be the right job for you!
We are looking for a HR Operations Coordinator who is able to manage and be responsible for the recruitment processes in Audit and Assurance, including everything from defining candidate profiles to writing job descriptions. You will be working closely together with our hiring managers to identify, attract and recruit talents.
The primary responsibility of this role is to:
- Act as ambassador for our brand
- Develop and manage best-in-class recruitment processes
- Create a great experience for every candidate
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Would you like to be an integral part of Maersk Drilling’s Well Control Equipment Governance Team? As WCE Project Engineer you will be a key member of the team where you will be assigned to plan and execute major inspections in line with regulations and Maersk Drilling’s company policy.
To be successful in the role, we expect that you are proactive and a visible driving force, continuously improving the way Maersk Drilling manages and maintains well control equipment with the ever changing landscape in mind
Your key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an oversight of major inspection due dates and schedules.
- Overseeing major inspection/project planning and execution.
- Liaising with vendors and vendor Surveillance.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you curious by nature and do you have the feel for dialogue when something is not right? Do you see yourself working in a control function where we help our frontline colleagues to meet regulations regarding Anti Money-Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing?
The keyword for this position is communication and quality control. Your tasks will thus be to:
- Ensure AML quality control through our systems
- Engage in close dialogue with your frontline Danske Bank colleagues
- Ensure that our customer databases are updated at all time
As a MEMS Design Engineer you will be member of the Microphone MEMS design and validation team developing new MEMS sensors for microphones.
You will support new product development through design and modelling, device characterization, debug activities and patent disclosures. The position will require working with multiple teams including Integration, CMOS design, Foundry and Assembly.
You will contribute to multiple aspects of MEMS product development
- Design and development of new MEMS acoustic sensors including test structures.
- Detailed mechanical and acoustical design of sensors and modules.
- Develop finite element and equivalent circuit models for extraction of key microphone parameters.
Are you our new HR coordinator?
Do you want to join an exciting journey of transforming the new organisation GlobalConnect towards our new vision? In this job you will be part of shaping the new People, Culture & Strategy function, taking an active role in establishing fit for purpose people operations and enabling data driven decisions.
As our new HR coordinator, you will report directly to our new Head of HR Operations & Analytics and be part of building and shaping the new People, Culture & Strategy function.
You will be assisting in working with our leaders to secure lean and smart people processes and supporting tools. You are expected to challenge traditional “HR thinking” and deliver simple solutions in demand by business leaders. Together with the team you will have an excellent opportunity to influence and impact our business by supporting the execution of our People & Culture agenda.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to play a key part of the Learning journey for the largest shipping company in the world?
We have a unique opening in the learning team.
As the enterprise learning lead you will work closely with the relevant COE’s and functional academies to support selection of appropriate learning content – balancing the synergy opportunities of common cross-Maersk solutions with the principle that Academies reserve final authority for academy-specific content decisions.
Other key tasks:
- Act as the business owner for enterprise learning platforms.
- Maintain the suite of learning resources meeting common needs of all employees .
- Act as a point of contact for HRIT – working to aggregate requirements from business users of learning technology platforms and academy leads.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
In joining Maersk as Senior Legal Counsel – Competition Law & Policy in our headquarters in Copenhagen, you will be joining a truly global, leading industry player with frequent interactions with many leading competition authorities at a time of significant change across Maersk.
As Senior Legal Counsel - Competition Compliance you will, together with the other members of the Competition Law Team, be responsible for providing legal advice and support to the Maersk businesses, including the liner business, logistics, terminals and towage, to ensure compliance with global competition rules.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assessing and coordinating merger control filings.
- Cooperating with and coordinating responses to competition regulators, including in relation to the cross field between competition rules and shipping.
- Handling competition law investigations globally.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you have the ability to lead early technology development activities of new miniature cameras? Are you passioned about enabling healthcare professionals to save lives and improve patient care? Then this newly created and exciting role as Mechanical Technology Lead might be the right opportunity for you.
Your role will be to lead early technology development activities of miniature cameras mostly done at external partners, aimed for easy integration into product development at a later stage.
Your main responsibilities are to
- lead technology development tasks together with external partners towards tangible solutions that can be used in the later product development Projects
- secure that the collaborative solutions are useful and fulfil requirements
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As our new Commercial Officer of Saxo Advanced Solutions you refer to and belong to the SAS Governance team. The SAS Team is responsible for global standards for selling and servicing Saxo’s Advanced Solutions clients and for ensuring that such solutions are competitive.
With an ever increasing focus on Compliance and Risk Management the SAS business is influenced in two ways. Firstly the way in which Saxo looks at the risk within the complex SAS relationships is influenced and secondly the expectations to the compliance and risk management functionality included as a part of Saxo’s Advanced Solutions increases.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for commercial implementation of SAS regulatory, Compliance and Risk Management framework
- Responsible for partner compliance and Risk Management capability assessments
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH POLICY WORK AND HAVE STRONG WRITING SKILLS? HAVE YOU WORKED WITH COMPLIANCE AND DATA PRIVACY BEFORE? AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN THE FIELD BETWEEN COMPLIANCE, MARKETING AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE? THEN WE HAVE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU.
You’ll ensure efficient and transparent processes and policies and ensure that these are well-documented, well-communicated and continuously improved. You’ll be preparing and managing roll-out and implementation of key privacy initiatives driven by Pandora’s global privacy strategy as well as ensuring continuous compliance, and you’ll be supporting the global as well as regional marketing departments, Customer Relations, Legal and IT on day-to-day operational matters related to privacy. You will be the single point of contact for the Global Marketing on privacy/GDPR.
LEADERSHIP PIPELINE INSTITUTE A/S, Copenhagen
Do not miss the opportunity to become Executive Consultant in Leadership Pipeline institute.
Be part of LPI’s global organisation, supporting clients in implementing the Leadership Pipeline concept in their way of developing, assessing, and selecting leaders.
The job that needs to be done:
- From LPI’s Copenhagen office, we manage a significant number of European clients. You will be assigned as client manager to a number of existing clients.
- You will be part of expanding our European client base through sales and marketing initiatives.
- You will develop trusted relationships with clients and support them in strengthening their leadership pipeline as well as in mobilising their leaders in major transformation projects.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have experience within legal areas and the ability to convey your knowledge in a pedagogical way? Are you confident in your work approach and able to collaborate with several senior stakeholders? If the answer is “yes”, we invite you to join us in providing awareness within Risk, Business Continuity and Physical Security in Danske Bank.
In this role, you will be a focal point for doing intra-group outsourcing. You will play an active role in involving and driving activities, and ensuring high quality in our intra-group processes and documentation.
Building, nursing and maintaining strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders will be a significant part of your everyday, and it is crucial that you are capable of and comfortable with challenging senior profiles when collaborating.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you a technical profile with offshore work experience and looking to accelerate your career in an onshore environment? Do you thrive in an environment where you are personally accountable and empowered to make decisions within your area of expertise? Are you an independent, ambitious and reliable person? Then you might be the one we are looking for to become part of a very successful operations team supporting our jack-up drilling rigs in the North Sea.
You will be a part of the DK Operations team in our International Jack Ups Asset where you will be working closely together with other technical colleagues securing the technical integrity of offshore drilling rigs.
The Technical Superintendent supports the Rig Manager in delivering a safe operation in compliance with Maersk Drilling requirements, local and international legislation, and industry standards.