25 job matcher din søgning
Mediq Danmark A/S, Brøndby
You are a key leader in the regional leadership team and Mediq’s HR team. In this role, you help drive the transformation of our business – through better processes, improved accessability and quality of care.
You lead the way to (co)designing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems that improve operational KPI’s, and subsequently patient satisfaction and thus financial results.
You drive the talent and engagement agenda and have long term impact on the careers, aspirations and mindset of our teams. Ultimately this role is a key position in building the future of our business.
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
The staffing team is responsible for allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. To do this, we consider:
- The qualifications needed for the project.
- Who is available and has the required qualifications.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and people leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for driving your own diverse HR plate including organizational development and change projects, HR processes and tools from design to implementation. You will play an important role for the business working closely together with managers in all business areas understanding the value of challenging their thoughts and ideas to achieve the best result together. You will also be working closely with your HR colleagues from Demant Group.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Recruitment – drive a professional recruitment process from A to Z with our engaged hiring managers where you are responsible for the for day to day recruitment
- Employer Branding – responsible for career fairs and managing internal and external career sites and communication platforms such as LinkedIn
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
GANNI is growing rapidly and therefore we are looking to expand our HR department. We are looking for a highly structured, organized, service minded and energetic HR Specialist to lead several of our administrative tasks and contribute to the development of a global HR Team.
The role of HR Specialist at GANNI is a diverse job in a growing global fashion company with an international work environment with devoted and skilled colleagues. Our days are fast-paced and a mix of routine and development tasks.
This particular specialist will be responsible for:
- Payroll for all employees
- Stakeholder relations with all external payroll agencies in our international markets
- Responsible for salary balancing and reporting
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
– in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
Zealand is looking for an experienced HR Administrator for a time-limited maternity leave of about 15 months’ duration starting October 1, 2019.
The right candidate is highly experienced in working with HR and recruitment in IT systems and also possesses great knowledge of the Danish Holiday Act.
You will become part of a small HR team of 3 people, but you will have your own area of responsibility.
The successful candidate will be:
- Administrator of Zealand’s HR system containing all vacation and absence registration.
- Responsible for recruitment of new employees in Zealand’s recruitment system.
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees.
TORM A/S, Hellerup
Reporting to the Head of Group HR and with a dotted line to the Head of Technical Division, you will be part of an international HR team which consists of seven dedicated HR colleagues in Denmark, India and the Philippines. Together, we are responsible for the development and implementation of HR operations and strategies which support the One TORM platform.
The HR Business Partner provides sparring on people-related issues to leaders and employees at all levels. Moreover, Group HR facilitate the annual HR processes in close cooperation with department heads and team leaders.
We invite you to bring your change management experience and great leadership skills into play as you lead our HR Operations department in Denmark on its exciting journey .
As our new Head of HR Operations, you will lead a department that is part of Ramboll’s global HR setup. In the department, we are approximately 25 dedicated HR professionals divided into 5 teams – HR Legal, Payroll, HR Coordinators, HR Market Advisors and Young Professionals. We are currently on an exciting journey of growth, globalisation and change.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead the HR Ops transformation locally and be involved globally.
- Develop and implement process improvements to ensure efficiency’s and added business value.
- Be an advocate for change within the business and HR teams.
Are you passionate about developing people and learning new skills? Do you thrive in a job where no two days are the same?
As our Digital Learning Designer, you will ensure that we have the correct people and timely content in our Learning Management System which is called iLearn. You’ll be part of producing, planning and launching process of our learning material called ‘Month in Focus’ as well as other materials published in iLearn.
You’ll be based in our Northern Europe Support Office in Copenhagen where you’ll work closely together with the Senior Learning Designer on delivering content for Month in Focus, help producing training material, light project management and coordinating monthly translations with country L&D Managers.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
As a HR Strategy Partner, you will play an important role in the development of one of the largest banks in the Nordics. In particular, you will support the strategic ambition of the COO area.
You will be part of a strategic HR team working closely with the senior management teams in COO on a global level. You will take the lead in delivering on our strategic people agenda and work together with our senior managers as transformation partner and strategic advisor.
Your job is to enable and empower the senior leaders to put HR on the strategic agenda, thereby strengthening the link between HR and the business. Furthermore, you will co-develop, drive and implement strategic initiatives that are linked to transformation strategy for the Group IT areas while overseeing the implementation of HR frameworks, tools and group-wide HR projects in the COO Area.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented HR Operations Specialist who will be responsible and own all HR administrative tasks related to the hire-to-retire process for our employees in Europe & APAC (5 locations).
You will play a key role in ensuring a seamless service experience to our employees regarding various HR matters. Strengthen and continuously improve our HR Processes and ensure that they are consistent and effective globally within the team.
In more details, you will:
- Manage and respond to employee queries
- Deliver New Employee Onboarding to ensure that each new Trustie has an exceptional new hire experience
- Handle the offboarding process for our employees in Europe & APAC, including drafting Termination letters
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
The role will focus on talent management program design, as well as on cultural transformation and change management. He or she will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative and matrix environment, developing a roadmap to achieve strategic goals. The person in this role must be confident and understand the science of talent pipeline development and culture change.
He or she will execute the talent agenda and help facilitate the culture shift, driving the cultural transformation and the employee engagement strategy, and managing critical communications relative to key talent processes (succession planning, performance review, performance management, etc.).
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to drive talent development and capability building for our global colleagues?
You will be part of the Capability Building team, which is responsible for Maersk Procurement Academy and two high profile talent programs.
As part of the Capability Building team in Maersk Procurement your role will include:
- Being our project manager. Lead the development and execution of our six months talent programme for procurement professionals.
- Building knowledge of latest trends within learning in order to guide, coach, communicate and provide insight on training and development possibilities.
- Coordinating and supporting execution of global courses in collaboration with internal and external trainers.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Danmark ApS, Copenhagen
Our Nordic HR team is looking for a highly professional and experienced Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager. This is an operational role with strong focus on people development but at the same time will work focused with talent acquisition.
The Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager has the overall responsibility in making key processes come alive at JDE:
- contributing to the development and implementation of the company’s talent, training and development strategy, in alignment with the company’s people strategy
- acting as a facilitator for the company’s vision in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement
- attracting candidates and matches them to temporary or permanent positions within the company
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen
You want to drive a broad portfolio of people processes from sourcing and recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, people performance to talent management and retention, etc. You always keep the overall objective of the business in focus, and you understand how the HR processes link with how we operate and continuously develop Valcon as an organisation and business.
You have a strong interest in continuously developing and improving our people processes, and you can seize the opportunities to influence and support the execution of the overall strategic agenda of Valcon.
At the same time, you understand how to systematically and convincingly execute the seemingly mundane administrative HR tasks – and you do it from an understanding of how important they are to the healthy operations and bottom line of the organisation.
HRpeople recruiting on behalf of GTS Nordic
An exciting job in a cross Scandinavian growth business
Do you want to help foreign specialists going to work in Sweden and promote GTS Nordic to our partners?
Then join our team working with the Swedish market and our newly established Finnish business and be part of a dynamic workplace with good colleagues.
- Communicate with foreign specialists via telephone and e-mail
- Meetings with clients
- Communicate with local GTS Nordic partners
IO Interactive, Copenhagen
Our HR momma is going on maternity leave, so we are looking for someone to take the reins until she is back. Our studio is searching for an HR Manager maternity cover, for a period of approximately 12 months.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall strategy for the studio.
- Be the go-to-person for all employee-related issues.
- Be the go-to-person for legal HR matters.
If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that.
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The role of the Talent Acquisition Partner/Senior Recruiter is to develop and deliver end to end recruitment services in line with agreed service levels. This exciting onsite opportunity based in Copenhagen with our client Medtronic, is a fantastic platform to become a trusted advisor within an international organisation.
Working closely with the business you will be aligned to key senior stakeholders and will advise and support them in delivering their business outcomes through the provision of sound resourcing solutions and advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Recruitment Briefing Meetings with hiring managers to outline and agree role requirements, sourcing and attraction strategies, roles and responsibilities of all involved and the overall selection process.
- Develop the sourcing strategy for each role and agree delivery timeframes with the hiring manager.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects
Promando A/S recruiting on behalf of inQvation in Taastrup
The established start-up community is a scene for seasoned pros. But brilliance doesn’t necessarily wear a suit and tie. Genius lives everywhere, and we want entrepreneurship to be about great visions and honest improvements. That’s why we turn start-ups into successful companies in close cooperation with the entrepreneurs.
Your purpose will be to build and develop a strong and competent HR unit. To attract and develop unique talent for inQvation, for innovation’s start-up investments and for our range of portfolio companies.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Create visibility of inQvation in the start-up society in Denmark
- Create and develop close relations with key players in the start-up environment in Denmark
- Represent inQvation at different events in the start-up environment