31 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for an experienced web and UX research specialist with a proven website manager track record and excellent communication skills.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
What you’ll be doing:
- Take our web analytics and user research to the next level, ensuring high quality, data driven sparring and advice for our stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent user experience by providing UX and design expertise to both team and stakeholders
TDC Group, København
As a Scrum Master in Music Lab, you will work with our development and operations team, spread across our two locations, Copenhagen and Kiev, Ukraine, to help the team grow – by improving collaboration, team spirit, and action.
Your main focus will be to enable the frontend development team in Copenhagen to be their own best possible selves, ensuring that they can focus intensely on the tasks at hand. Together we make each sprint a success.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic
- Strive to be the best place to work
- Wish to build a great team distributed between Kiev and Copenhagen
- Are part of the most amazing community in Nuuday Digital, where you can thrive and evolve
Danske Bank, Høje Tåstrup
Are you an eLearning expert and would you like to apply your knowledge and help us prevent Money Laundering? If yes – we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As an eLearning Consultant, you will be responsible for developing high quality AML/CTF eLearnings.
Your role will in collaboration with your stakeholders, focus on the conceptual development of the e-learning as well as coordination and other hands-on activities through the process. You will drive it from a-z and be the one who makes sure that business needs are translated into an easily understandable e-learning. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of eLearning material (scripts, storylines) by following eLearning developing rules
- Collaboration with our vendors by providing material and insights for designing of eLearning courses
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of client
Want to join one of Denmark’s most experienced suppliers of digital solutions? We are looking for a passionate part-time Frontend Developer, who is ready to take upon a exciting journey with Kruso.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be helping your team to deliver excellent solutions to their clients by visiting them, identifying their needs, finding solutions by for example helping to estimate timelines of various tasks. One of your primary tasks will be to program and implement these solutions.
Examples on job tasks:
- Developing and adapting an existing design into new modules and therefore it is also essential that you have a good sense of design
- Client contact: phone, mailing, solo visits clients, following up on their requests
- Implementing frontend codes
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to join a world leader in green energy and help us build a world-leading digital presence?
We have embarked on an ambitious journey to strengthen the role that digital channels play in reaching new audiences and target groups. To bring us further in our effort, we’re looking for a Senior SEO Consultant to join our newly established Channels & Amplification team.
You’ll lead our efforts to enhance the organic search performance of our corporate global website portfolio and support digital campaigns to ensure that they generate qualified traffic and drive conversions. As Senior SEO Consultant, you’ll be given the opportunity to influence the digital direction in an international, ambitious and growth-oriented business.
Georg Jensen A/S, Frederiksberg
In this position, you will be part of the team responsible for identifying global trends in how customers browse and buy, and thereby planning and executing market-specific online trading strategies. You will work with and feed markets with insights and data led suggestions for improving the merchandising on local market sites.
The criteria for success in this position is to maintain digital produet presentations at www.georgjensen.com and ensure that it best represents the Georg Jensen brand, while simultaneously driving maximum performance (e.g. click-through and conversion rates) throughout the customer purehase journey. This is a data-driven role, helping to execute commercial trading and working with the Merchandising and Digital Experience teams to showcase a compelling and aspirational assortment, primarily using the tools available in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Quattro Business Solutions Nordic A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a fast paced, rapidly growing organization – and help redefine the way a software distributor works? Are you able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing campaigns? Then we need to talk!
As the Nordic Marketing Manager, we expect you to have a clear vision for the marketing in your region. We’re on a mission – and you have the visionary ideas how to reach that mission – and more than that: you take on the hands-on responsibility to execute on those ideas.
You won’t be bored, as you can see from this outline of the core tasks of the role:
- Creation of the regional marketing plan
- Execution of the marketing plan by initiating and implementing online and offline marketing activities
- Monitoring and measuring on results of marketing activities
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As our new senior UI designer, you join a cross-disciplinary team which brings together UX professionals from across the organisation. You will be based in Lyngby and work closely together with our app team to secure an on-brand app experience. Furthermore, you will support the UX team in creating on-brand and engaging experiences across our product portfolio.
We have a vision for our app, and it is up to you to translate it into concrete in-app designs and solutions. You will therefore take the lead and ownership of the design and UI/UX direction of the app and work together with the app development team to make sure the vision is brought to life.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Participate in feature development through collaboration with the Digital team, the Cloud team, concept managers, product managers as well as end users
- Help scope and develop rapid prototypes
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
We are seeking a Content Manager to join our marketing team in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be responsible for developing and producing content to internal and external communication channels including Social Media, websites and digital platforms to ensure the achievement of our communication objectives stated in the communication plan.
You will be highly motivated with robust commercial awareness as well as having a real desire to work as an integrated team member.
You will support the reputation and culture of the Alcon as an organization, dependent on creativity, dedication and performance-orientation and focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
TDC Group, København
Would you like to set the direction for our Network Support System team in Denmark’s biggest network organization?
You will work closely together with the application suppliers, IT - implementing a new IT stack, our Design organization - who owns the architecture, and the different user groups within Networks and beyond. You will have the opportunity to expand the team.
As manager of the Network Support System team your main responsibilities are:
- Expand and form a new team and set direction
- Structure a broad portfolio of application in domains like network, experience, process, intelligence and automation & robotics
- Standardize the application management function - roadmaps, support, user management etc.
The Communications and Marketing Department seeks a Digital Platforms Manager to provide oversight, project management, and technical direction for development and maintenance of our digital platforms.
We are looking for an individual that is both tech-savvy and has a project management mindset. You have a good attention to detail and take pride in seeing your systems work day-to-day. You are able to see the big picture and drive projects to enhance our tools - or launch new ones - across our many audiences. You also enjoy mentoring and training colleagues, ensuring they know what contributions are expected of them within a project.
The position comprises tasks in the following areas:
- Project Management & Digital Tool Performance Optimization
- Platform Administration
- Analytics & Performance Strategy
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to play a central role in rolling out the strategic Design-Thinking capability at one of the largest renewable energy companies in the world?
Join us and become Design-Thinking Specialist in the UX Design Team where you’ll be responsible for internalising and maturing a Design-Thinking practice which we’ve identified as a key to our Digitalisation Vision.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
This position will involve the daily running of the platform, the development, uploading and communication of new materials, monitoring of the team email account and to create training and orientation resources for users. The incumbent will also support other teams to make use of this type of co-working opportunity to improve communications with colleagues working in partnerships and philanthropy, and to maintain a regular flow of information.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Unit, the incumbent will perform the following activities:
- Support PSU and the wider PPH team with information management, and the collation and dissemination of fundraising documents and data
- Further develop design of resources for online communities (such as SharePoint 365 platform)
- Technical support and other support needs: generating new users, password resets, elementary website coding
Calldorado ApS, Lyngby
Are you eager to juggle all your designer tools while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line app design and user experience?
You will be part of every process right from the initial idea, giving your input as our design expert while focusing both on our end-users, app publishers and of course our own business. You will design positive user experiences and intuitive interfaces for a wide variety of culturally diverse audiences stretching from the Americas in the west, to Japan in the east, and even the very southern tips of New Zealand and Argentina.
If you love the idea of designing for millions of users world-wide, innovating, exploring and experimenting with new and sometimes crazy ideas thru rapid pretotyping then this is the perfect job for you.
NOVASOL A/S, Virum
Do you want to invest in your future and be part of an international business in growth?
You will be part of the Research Team and you will collaborate closely with product owners and developers to create intuitive and appealing web interfaces which support the business goals and meet end-user needs.
- Optimize interaction design, information architecture and the overall usability of our homeowner portal for both mobile and desktop
- Develop and elaborate personas, story boards and user journey mapping.
- Follow a UX process from ideation, wireframing and prototyping, through testing, iteration and final design
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to be our new agile coach and be part of Nets’ exciting growth journey?
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Driving the agile acceleration from team to management level.
- Support and coach on all levels in the organisation
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As digital learning manager, you will work closely with the Head of Commercial Training who is overall responsible for setting the direction for the training and education strategy of all retail staff. Together, you will form a strong team dedicated to delivering industry-leading, innovative retail training solutions that the world has, probably, never seen before.
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & BeoCAMPUS
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
The Marketing Technology Analyst will be the key Information and Digital Technology resource responsible to understand business requirements & processes, identify technology and/or process opportunities, working with business & IT managers to develop, implement and maintain solutions which deliver business value within agreed timelines and budget.
- Establish the contribution Digital Technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting & documenting requirements, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models& business cases, usability requirements analysis and evaluation
- Lead analysis & Subject Matter Expertise of platforms/projects/enhancements for Marketing Traditional Channels as well as Digital Channels encompassing eCommerce, CRM, Campaign Management, Social, SEO, data analytics.
Landau recruiting on behalf of Konsolidator A/S in Søborg
We are excited to help our client Konsolidator in their search for an exceptional Growth and Digital Marketing Manager to ensure demand and lead generating marketing programs and to build a strong digital presence for the company through their website and paid and owned digital media.
Konsolidator delivers a SaaS financial platform that supports companies in their financial consolidation and reporting process by saving time and ensuring reliable data, thereby empowering them to make better decisions.
Konsolidator is a dynamic and high-growth, innovative company that just got successfully listed on the Nasdaq First North in Denmark. They have happy customers in many countries and plan to expand into even more markets.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk
We are searching for a Nordic Corporate Paid Media Manager which role is to track, analyze, and communicate The Estée Lauder Companies' corporate Nordic paid media performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Securing a coherent media planning strategy, including aligning with the overall Nordic strategy and the campaign-based strategy throughout the consumer journey (considering brand awareness, conversion and retention).
- Defining the Nordic Paid Media strategy - where to play and how to win.
- Developing a clear picture of the Nordic media landscape o 1 single view of ELC media performance
- Securing knowledge sharing across the organization to ensure synchronized consumer communication.
- Agency management - secure flow and optimal processes.