9 job matcher din søgning
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility (AM) we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future. We are creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door, on the ground and in the air.
You will be based in Copenhagen, but you should also expect traveling throughout Northern Europe alone or with our CEO. Working as a Strategy Associate means being at the heart of the corporate development of AM, and so you will touch all aspects of the company as directed by the agenda of the CEO and the rest of the leadership team.
- As an individual contributor, take on strategic questions and drive towards informed answers through a mix of secondary and primary research
- Proactively develop and maintain perspective on strategic implications of potential internal decisions or external developments
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is looking for an experienced public affairs senior manager in the Global Public Affairs function. In this role, you will be responsible for the relationships with all external stakeholders who drive or shape the policies that determine LEO Pharma’s ability to help people achieve healthy skin and patients to get access to treatment.
In this role, you will be supporting business success by creating, driving and implementing the global public affairs strategy for eczema. This includes creating and driving advocacy, coalitions and programs for eczema (including Atopic Dermatitis and Chronic Hand Eczema) by engaging with external stakeholders who shape its external environment, e.g. governments, patient organizations and industry.
We are looking to attract entry-level professionals with a desire to pursue a career in consulting.
The consultants will work closely with colleagues and clients in project teams and will be assigned different tasks and responsibilities depending on the individual consultant’s skills and experience.
- Perform analyses of different companies and industries, and prepare marketing books for business development
- Understand organisational aspects, operational characteristics and performance management
- Develop strategies for the attraction, motivation and development of the right people to meet the needs of our clients
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of vacant PhD scholarships at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB). Expected starting date is 1 November 2019.
The department calls for PhD projects that cover the study of states, markets, and international firms in the context of the challenges faced by emerging and advanced economies.
EGB’s research is based on international business, economics, and politics, and is of direct relevance to business, policy-makers and scholars. Teaching responsibilities of the Department comprise undergraduate and graduate teaching in the programmes International Business, International Business and Politics, and International Business in Asia.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to develop, maintain and manage the Master Programme for the Fehmarn-Project and be a central part of achieving a fundamental goal in our strategy: to open the world’s longest immersed tunnel in 2028.
Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project. With reference to our Head of Department in our Project, Control and Reporting Unit, you will be a central part in planning/follow-up and reporting with focus on the details in the Master Plan.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, where you will be located, and in Rødbyhavn.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to drive and enable Danske Bank to deliver better, faster and more focused digital solutions to our customers? Do you want to be part of the highest prioritized and fastest growing area in the bank?
In your new role, you will be working primarily with execution and implementation towards our delivery- and customer facing units across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Lithuania – you will be a huge part of changing behaviour and set expectations. Examples of your tasks can be:
- Create roll out plans for new IT developments/AML requirements and ensure buy in from key stakeholders across all markets
- Ensure successful implementation in our delivery- and customer facing units (conduct training, workshops, user guides, estimation of impact etc.)
Deloitte, København or Aarhus
As a Manager or Senior Manager in Deloitte’s transfer pricing team, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse transfer pricing related projects. You will become part of a well-functioning group, where we perform tasks both across the department and in smaller teams.
You will have a key role in connection with customer management, task solving and employee training, and you will gain insight into a wide range of tasks in transfer pricing - from structuring to tax audits and subsequent avoidance of double taxation.
The tasks can, for example, include:
- Collaborating with economists, lawyers and tax specialists to resolve transfer pricing related issues or tax disputes
- Establishing relationships with customers, selling and participating in all aspects of a customer relationship from sales and planning to execution
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Copenhagen
Currently, we are seeking to recruit a senior adviser in climate change finance to join a team of 12 colleagues for an initially 2-year position. The successful candidate will primarily contribute to implementing and expanding our work related to finance. This includes both macro- and micro economics and finance aspects, and both strategic work on finance, as well practical financial feasibility analysis of individual investments, e.g. engineering of financial solutions.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Contribute to the implementation of projects aiming to develop business models for replication, both within mitigation and adaptation
- Generate new ideas and stimulate innovative thinking and approaches to addressing climate challenges in an economically and financially viable manner in a developing country context