15 job matcher din søgning
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) in Copenhagen
For CIP's Secretariat, we are looking to recruit a structured, professional and service minded Personal Assistant to support the CIP Partner Group. As Personal Assistant, you will have a central, confidential and coordinating role. Furthermore, you will have a responsible job with lots of challenges where you will become an important player.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively organize and maintain the Partners’ calendars and travel arrangements, ensuring alignment in daily schedule and keep calendars up-to-date
- Provide broad proactive administrative support, e.g. managing incoming inquiries, scheduling of meetings, and organize and leverage the Partners' time effectively
- Various administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations
We are seeking a person, who can manage our veneer and plywood sales worldwide, to our current customers as well as for new clients.
The position available requires knowledge of rotary cut veneers and plywood.
Fluency language in English and French is required.
The physical location of the position we offer, will be decided, depending on the right candidates own geographic location.
Our Company is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange under the name Woodbois Ltd (wbi) and is involved in the production, processing, manufacture and supply of sustainable African hardwood and Veneer products. We have offices around the world and employ today over 250 people worldwide.
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of an innovative, global, pharmaceutical company? Do you have excellent coordination skills and a good business understanding – and do you by any chance speak German?
In your role as a Business Operations Coordinator, your main focus will be coordinating sales to our German wholesale customers.
Together with the team, you will stay in close contact with Germany’s largest pharmaceutical wholesalers, as well as being responsible for planning and preparation of deliveries to and from our external german warehouse. Last but not least, you will be influencing the establishment and development of key operational processes and procedures.
What can we offer?
- A full-time position
- Central location in Copenhagen
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to provide excellent customer service. At Ageras, the best Customer Success Managers are genuinely excited to help their customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. They can put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them internally when necessary.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll handle the entire communication with our small- and midsize business customers, who are in the need of a specialist. You’ll support your customer portfolio from the first initial contact until finding the perfect specialist. Throughout the process, you’ll be responsible for your own customer portfolio and work towards individual targets. You’ll be joining a team of passionate professionals and together you’ll be growing and establishing the Swedish market.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for an enthusiastic member for our customer service team, stationed in Nu Skin’s Northern Europe office in central Copenhagen. Our Northern Europe office supports 7 markets in 6 different languages and our Customer Service Center consists of 25 coworkers. We offer our employees an encouraging environment and a nice set of benefits.
Your workday will be filled with:
- Helping our customers and distributors via phone and email in matters regarding orders, promotions, shipment, products, payments and online platforms.
- Solving problems, answering questions and collecting feedback.
- Working in multiple systems, among others Cisco, SAP and Microsoft 365.
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
We are seeking a Surgical Customer Service Agent (CSA) who will support all business units in Alcon. You will also predominantly be responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in JD Edwards (Surgical) and SAP (Vision Care).
To add real value to our customers you will be highly motivated with robust commercial awareness as well as having a real desire to work as an integrated team member.
- Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and professionally in SAP and JD Edwards.
- Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
- Handle consignment stocks – new/revised agreements, counting lists and adjustments.
HRpeople recruiting on behalf of GTS Nordic
An exciting job in a cross Scandinavian growth business
Do you want to help foreign specialists going to work in Sweden and promote GTS Nordic to our partners?
Then join our team working with the Swedish market and our newly established Finnish business and be part of a dynamic workplace with good colleagues.
- Communicate with foreign specialists via telephone and e-mail
- Meetings with clients
- Communicate with local GTS Nordic partners
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to support Swedish and Danish hearing care professionals in providing the best customized hearing aids to our end users?
As our Customer Care Coordinator, you handle order registration in our order management system and ear impressions delivered by mail. You also provide support and guidance over the phone to our customers – primarily hearing care professionals from Swedish hearing care clinics and at times end users directly.
- Manage and follow up on orders and customer feedback in our CRM system
- Complete 3D scans of the ear impressions we receive and send the files to the operations site in UK
- Contact our operations site in UK to follow up on orders
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
You will be part of our team in Copenhagen, and you will work in customer service in one of Europe's most successful multilevel marketing companies within Health & Beauty products.
You can expect a versatile everyday life with many exciting responsibilities. Of your various tasks: customer service is your first priority. Most of the queries you receive are helping customers place their orders, handle shipments, and register new members. You will also create content, proofread text and various translation.
Furthermore you support the team in preparing events and other marketing and sales tasks. You always deliver a high level of customer service and positive attitude.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.
Matchmaker is recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL in Hedehusene
Your job is:
- To develop, support and grow the Rockwool business in Sweden by selling general building insulation to our customers and distributors via phone and mail.
Matchmaker is recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL A/S in Hedehusene
Job overall purpose
- To develop, support and grow the Rockwool business in Norway by selling general building insulation to our customers and distributors via phone and mail
You are offered an exciting position in an international company, where we attach great importance to developing our employees because they are our most important asset. A career in the group opens up a wealth of opportunities for you to develop your skills, challenge your boundaries and realize your full potential.
Trans Nordic Tours ApS, Charlottenlund
Are you an experienced Sales or Operations Manager in the incoming Industry? Would you like to be a part of one of the leading companies in the travel business?
Moreover, would you:
- Like to be a part of a team with 25 nationalities, who helps each other creating results?
- Like to build up a network among suppliers and customers from all over the world?
- Look forward to being invited to different social and work-related arrangements and FAM trips where we try out the activities that we offer to our clients?
We can offer you an interesting and varied full time position, with contact to clients and suppliers.
Salary according to qualifications, including pension and health insurance.