179 job matcher din søgning
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about backend development and high system complexity? Keylane are looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver the optimum solutions to our customers.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
Are you a passionate, experienced and gifted Product Owner? Would you like to become part of a market leading global company? And are you motivated by developing complex mission critical systems for ground and naval? Then we got the right job for you!
Working out of our Herlev location, you will be responsible for the deliveries from a dedicated cross-functional SCRUM team by setting the direction for team deliveries, priorities for the team and ensuring a high-quality backlog with help from our team System Engineer, Software Architect and Lead.
Examples of area of responsibility:
- Stakeholder management for the SCRUM team, e.g. Product Managers, Project Managers and POs from other teams
- Ensuring clear goals and visions for the deliveries from the SCRUM team
- Ensuring high quality backlog by managing the System Engineer, Product Manager and Software Architect/Lead
TDC Group, Copenhagen
We need help with building a transparent, automated, simplified, democratic and technologically solid data environment and that’s where you come into the picture.
In this position as Senior Data Architect, where you will be reporting to the Data Engineering Chapter Lead, you will encourage us to take different perspectives, offer guidance and expertise, provide a road map for our data evolution and have fun throughout the whole process.
- Strong experience and knowledge of concepts related to architecture, design and data modelling, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouses, ETL processes, data quality and business intelligence
- Experience in designing and managing large scale ETL operations
- Strong knowledge of MS Database Management and Tools such as SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS
Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help Danmarks Nationalbank to actively use data science and new big data sources in setting policy and developing supervisory processes?
You will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with analysts across the bank to generate data-driven insights relevant for policy and supervisory processes. You will exploit modern technologies in analysing and visualising large-scale datasets and apply your skills to find innovative solutions to data challenges relevant to policy supervisory processes.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will participate in various projects using a variety of datasets, giving you the opportunity to directly influence policy. The job will be characterized by high engagement, teamwork and clear goals coupled with frequent opportunities to present results internally as well as externally.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a drive for understanding customer need, competences on design thinking and managing solution development in an agile set up?
Join us, in Customer Engagement, Business Development as a customer solution owner, where we are responsible for development of our digital solutions and customer experience across channels and you will play an important role on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development.
As a customer solution owner, you will be responsible for digital customer experience in a detailed area. You will be:
- Managing a development squad (product owner) within digital bank development area (not a HR manager role)
- Joining Customer Engagement, responsible for digital and omni channel customer experiences across the Nordics
VividWorks ApS, Copenhagen
In this role you will work as a part of the services team in Copenhagen and co-operate with experienced peers in our headquarters in Oulu Finland. Your role will be customizing and maintaining customer specific solutions based on our VividPlatform™.
We offer you challenging tasks and a global customer base. To achieve your goals, you will have a possibility to work with cutting-edge technology with all the latest tools and gadgets. We wish our new peer to enjoy being a part of an open culture where its members learn from each other and are always there to help and cheer on.
Are you an inspiring and visionary frontrunner who can keep talented teams motivated, challenged, and on track?
As a Scrum Master in YouSee you will experience a passion and a drive from your fellow Scrum Masters and certainly also from the entire Digital Warehouse. You will become part of an Agile Chapter who role model new ways of working, thinking and collaborating. We are looking for a colleague who will join us in guiding YouSee Digital towards better flow of great ideas to market, quality products and awesome collaboration. We are a fun work place with lots of room for thinking big and experimenting with new ideas.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serving the Development Squad in their quest to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating scrum events and supporting collaboration.
- Guide the Squad on self-organization to fully realize the potential of the team but also its individuals.
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
We are looking for a german speaking Technical Product Support Analyst to be a part of our Global Customer Support Team in our Copenhagen office. This position is responsible for providing advanced helpdesk support to our clients in our third level support department utilizing Atlassian Suite as the primary helpdesk tools.
Along with solving our clients most crucial problems, the position will also offer exciting possibilities and prospects for the future as we are currently entering new markets.
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Analyze and resolved often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved.
- Participate in our Major Incident response team.
- Proactively prevent our clients problems based on early detection monitoring.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
We are looking for an experienced web and UX research specialist with a proven website manager track record and excellent communication skills.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
What you’ll be doing:
- Take our web analytics and user research to the next level, ensuring high quality, data driven sparring and advice for our stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent user experience by providing UX and design expertise to both team and stakeholders
TDC Group, København
As a Scrum Master in Music Lab, you will work with our development and operations team, spread across our two locations, Copenhagen and Kiev, Ukraine, to help the team grow – by improving collaboration, team spirit, and action.
Your main focus will be to enable the frontend development team in Copenhagen to be their own best possible selves, ensuring that they can focus intensely on the tasks at hand. Together we make each sprint a success.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic
- Strive to be the best place to work
- Wish to build a great team distributed between Kiev and Copenhagen
- Are part of the most amazing community in Nuuday Digital, where you can thrive and evolve
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of TNT in Hvidovre
Academic Work is on behalf of our client TNT looking for a Swedish speaking Marketing Specialist to TNT.
The Marketing Specialist will interact with many parts of the organization and will be expected to provide marketing materials for sales, drivers and other stakeholders to effectively implement and communicate the continuous improvements to our marketing strategy.
- Plan and lead different strategy project within the team
- Take on the responsibility for the overall content proofreading and country sign-off
- Monitor and administer of marketing spend and budget
- Provide updates to the Marketing Manager
- Provide support with the planning and execution of key TNT customer events for the Nordic region.
The Marketing team in TNT Nordics wishes to welcome a marketing professional interested in taking the next step of an international and challenging career.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Reward Group in HellerupLead Full Stack Developer
Do you want to be a part of a committed and development-oriented company with a very agile approach and with global ambitions, and do you want to combine your experience and skills within both frontend and backend development, and do you find working with some of the most successful people in the online gaming industry appealing?
The company has created the whole system in-house and they strive to develop their system by working with some of the newest and most exciting technologies and architectures. The Lead Full Stack Developer will have a wide range of responsibilities, reporting to the CTO, where the main focus will be balanced between front-end development and a variety of responsibility focusing on back-end development as well.
Can you inspire talented teams and keep them motivated and challenged? At Nuuday, we are looking for a visionary agile coach who can drive continuous innovation and improvement. To make that happen, you must be curious and not afraid to think outside the box of conventional agile frameworks to find tools and techniques that will challenge core problems.
In addition to constantly keeping up with new research, you use your experience to challenge and drive ways of working that ultimately will support excelling our customers’ journeys and the daily work-life for our teams.
At Nuuday, agile ways of working are a threefold exercise; it’s about team nourishment, sustainable productivity, and most importantly, a strong focus on our customers and their feedback.
Telia Danmark, Copenhagen
Being the next Generation Telco means having a customer focus driven business where we provide next generation services on-demand. In the Transport team our mission is to manage our IP/MPLS transport network, applications, L2/L3 products, services, and network operations and related processes. The transport team is responsible of building the foundation for a future-proof network. This journey entails moving from a hardware-based business, to a more software driven platform.
Software-defined platforms will help us reach our target, which is to provide a global network with focus on quality, cost efficiency and scalability in a sustainable way. Our team is responsible and leads the production, development and convergence of the networks and plays an integral part of the future growth strategy of Telia Company.
Liva Healthcare, Copenhagen
Digital Healthcare I Data analytics I Business Intelligence
Are you a skilled data scientist who loves statistics, data mining and BI, and are interested in working with digital healthcare in order to help thousands of patients with lifestyle diseases, then we may have a dream job for you in Copenhagen.
Big data and intelligent use of data is a key differentiator for us to offer innovative and efficient digital solutions within prevention and health improving interventions. At Liva Healthcare data analysis and data driven research is a crucial foundation for our product development. We collect data on usage, which we continuously are analysing and use to optimize our technology and intervention programmes. The main responsibilities in the position is data handling, data analysis and presentation of statistics.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
As a Back-end Software Engineer you will be working with a small team of developers and data scientists in our HQ reporting into the Head of Digital Innovation, and be part of the Innovation function of Maersk Drilling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering industrial grade cloud-native business applications for Maersk Drilling and our customers using agile processes in project setting together with colleagues and consultants
- Shaping and developing DevOps/continuous integration processes to enable rapid cycles of deployments of developed solutions based on input from end-users
- Engaging in early ideation with end users and product owners as projects are taken from idea to products
Mjølner Informatics A/S, Copenhagen
Be part of a professional and social community as a Full-Stack Software Developer at one of Denmark's best IT workplaces - Mjølner Informatics (Copenhagen).
Get your professional skills developed by building business-boosting IT solutions at Mjølner Informatics. Put your IT skill set to work in a dynamic software and design consultancy with great professionalism and a number of exciting customers.
As a Software Developer at Mjølner Copenhagen, you typically enter into a number of projects of different sizes and durations. Locally, we are a small team, and we work together with other developers and typically with our Innovation and Design team. This ensures that we implement user and business analysis, interaction, and graphic design in the best possible way.