4 job matcher din søgning
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Y-mAbs) is now looking for an Associate Director/Director of Corporate Drug safety (CDS). In this newly established position, you will report to the Senior Director, CDS.
Y-mAbs is an international biotech company (listed on Nasdaq) with two late stage development programs and an exciting pipeline. Y-mAbs also initiates several new clinical trials in both Europe and US this year. Furthermore, Y-mAbs aims for regulatory submissions of our two most advanced late stage programs within a short time frame.
- Execute drug safety oversight for the clinical projects
- Perform medical assessment of reported SAEs
- Perform overall safety surveillance/risk management activities for Y-mAbs' products
UNEEG medical A/S, Lynge
UNEEG medical A/S is looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join an innovative company bringing novel brainwave monitoring products to market. You will be part of our clinical team, where the key focus is on carrying through clinical studies that aim to substantiate the claims of our products.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, edit and review clinical study-related documentation, gain regulatory and ethical approval where required and keep trial master files up-to-date.
- Maintain, develop and improve our processes and structures for clinical investigations and post market surveillance.
- Liaise with the principal investigators and site staff and conduct pre-study initiation, interim and close-out visits.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Stryker Denmark
Are you passionate about healthcare products and up to the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical product marketspace, then here is the opportunity for you?
As Sales Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help delivering on their mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling Stryker’s world-class surgical products. With your strong documented ability to acquire and develop new customers, you are a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. Your customers know they can count on you as a qualified and dedicated professional.
Your tasks include:
- Identification and contact to new potential customers
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
An exciting position in a challenging and dynamic offshore working environment?
You will have an independent job where you will to a large extent find your own challenges, create and coordinate you own agenda. You will be in charge of an offshore medical clinic and take important decisions and actions.
You will work in rotation of 2 weeks offshore and 3-4 weeks at home. Courses and other activities may be conducted in the home stay period.
The primary tasks are of a medical nature and include emergency treatment together with primary care of acute medical illnesses. Furthermore, they include treatment of ordinary medical illnesses, which take place in collaboration with a medical consultant.