Salg - Salg og kommunikation
127 job matcher din søgning
eloomi A/S, Søborg
Here is your opportunity to perform in Sales using your strong solution selling and SaaS expertise. Join us to take part in our successful journey!
You will be part of a cheerful team in our Copenhagen office. Your personal mission is to drive new business and grow sales to meet & exceed targets within appointed international markets.
Your job responsibilities:
- Engage with prospect decision makers in C-level and HR and move the customer buying process to closing;
- Create business with new prospects through inspiring dialogues, networking and live online solution presentations that wow prospects;
- Advise as business and product specialist and close the deal before securely handing over the customer implementation responsibility to our Customer Success Management team;
Alfa Laval Copenhagen, Søborg
Alfa Laval is a strong and growing organisation experiencing increasing demand within wastewater treatment. We are expanding the Global Sales team for Water and Waste to strengthen the sale of decanters in selected regions of the world.
As our new colleague in Global Sales, you will be responsible for driving and developing profitable decanter business for selected regions and applications and ensure we have a good pulse on the trends and actors in the market.
Key tasks include:
- Technical and commercial support to Sales Companies in quotation process
- Bidding, order and post order
- Collect/estimate market size and trends for selected application and regions
Calldorado ApS, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you have an inner "007 Sales Agent" hidden? Are you the rising Sales Agent ready to investigate and spot the stars in the app-industry?
Calldorado is looking for you, our future Sales Agent, to join our International sales team, identifying potential new leads.
Your main goal will be qualified leads generating: You will be responsible for identifying potential customers for the Calldorado SDKs, working on a professional level with Hubspot, Google Play and LinkedIn as well as other specific tools in the mobile app business ecosystem in the process.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (in total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
Adecco.dk recruiting on behalf of IREKS in Ishøj
Are you trained as a baker and skilled in reaching out to people? Do you like to guide and communicate? And do you prefer to keep your weekends free? Then this might be your opportunity.
For our partner, IREKS, Adecco is looking for an account manager to join their sales force in Denmark where you are offered a challenging and varied position in large-scale distribution.
- Sales and technical support for our existing key clients and focus on increasing our client base
- Interface for quality management issues between Danish customers in IREKS Nordic and our HQ in Kulmbach
- Intermediary for logistics questions between Danish customer IREKS Nordic and HQ
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S, Kastrup
Are you ready for your next step within the aviation industry?
Satair is growing and therefore needs a new Key Account Manager to further develop the business within the European aerospace market. You will be responsible for ensuring a continued profitable growth of key customers within the Airline, Maintenance and Repair & Overhaul segments by sustaining long-term relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction.
The position provides the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing agile international organization in continuous growth with a clear career path of advancement. You will be part of an ambitious work environment offering cross-functional collaboration where engagement and knowledge sharing is encouraged. As a wholly-owned Airbus subsidiary, Satair offers extensive training opportunities through Airbus Academy.
John Wiley & Sons A/S, Frederiksberg
Want a casual work environment filled with energy, cutting-edge creativity, and a fast pace? Enjoy the benefits of working for a large organization while maintaining the fun and creativity typically only found with a small company!
We’re looking for a curious, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Frederiksberg. The Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions team (division of John Wiley & Sons) creates products and services to help people become more effective in their workplace and achieve career success.
As part of our global Channel Development team, you will help to grow our international Authorized Partner network of trainers, coaches, and consultants who use our branded solutions to bring value to their trusted advisor relationships within organizations.
Maersk Training A/S, Svendborg
As our new Junior Sales Manager you possess great interest in international sales, business development and customer relations.
You will be responsible for increasing our business with new customers and developing our portfolio of existing customers. You will also support our Senior Sales Managers with lead generation and market penetration.
- Manage assigned customers and budget base.
- Pursue and secure business in line with objectives.
- Work independently and in teams with KPI’s and revenue targets.
FLSmidth, Valby or Milan
Join our air pollution control team in a role that gives you global influence over project sales.
Our department integrates sales, process and proposal with the aim to support sales and execution of the Fabric Filter business unit. It consists of a global team of experienced sales managers, process engineers, layout specialists and proposal managers.
You can be located in our office in Valby (Copenhagen area), Denmark or in our office in Milano, Italy.
- Contribute to the evaluation of business opportunities and definition of the sales strategies.
- Front Clients at key stages of the sales phase together with regional sales.
- Coordinate the process and proposal team in the preparation of the technical proposal.
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum or London
Do you want to play a vital role in driving our business to become more data-driven?
Join us and become Senior Sales Intelligence Associate in Commercial Excellence in C&I Sales in our Customer Solutions business unit. Here you’ll play a key role in developing the C&I Sales towards a data-driven business by your deep data insight, analytical mindset and drive.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do?
RW-TI Nordic is looking for a proactive, robust and independent sales consultant for the Danish market with focus on Marine and Offshore, as well as the Process market.
Specification work is a natural part of your tasks and building customer relations to gain a position in the network to influence the choice of RW-TI and our solutions in a positive way. We work with decision makers throughout the value chain. You have full responsibility for negotiation and decision making as well as important customer administration and technical advice for the Danish market. You will receive full support from the global RW-TI team of about 95 people, as well as local support from the Danish team members.
Your salary and pension will be in accordance with your qualifications and the industry standard.
Hempel A/S, Kongens Lyngby
We’re currently looking for a Sales Representative who can drive our new business venture within technical services in the marine coatings industry for new and existing customers of our world-leading products.
In this role you’ll be instrumental to developing and growing our Technical Services business by being the trusted advisor and on-site-representative for many of our global clients in everyday service and sales operations. Based on a profound understanding of the customers’ needs you’ll be selling technical services to support the customers’ use of our products.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new service business together with existing account managers on existing or new accounts:
- Identification of technical sales opportunities
- Account plans to enable sales of more services
Gubi A/S, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of an innovative, original & dynamic design brand environment? Do you have excellent coordination skills and know how to support fast-moving markets – and do you by any chance speak German?
We are now looking for a German speaking sales coordinator to play a central role in GUBI’s international success on the journey to become the world’s most loved & respected design brand, by providing excellent service to the retail market, business partners and sales consultants.
As our new sales coordinator, you will enter our designated retail team. You will be the primary point of contact for our retail customers and sales consultants. The primary focus will be on the German speaking markets, however GUBI’s retail team is working across markets and customers rather than a market shared split.
Metso Denmark A/S, Horsens
We are looking for a Project Manager to handle our increasing volume of sales projects worldwide.
You will be responsible for your own sales projects in close cooperation with both internal and external contacts, and your tasks will be:
- Lead large and complex projects in a cross-functional environment
- Be part of the initial sales phase and give input according to the tender material
- Approve the business case developed in sales
- Create the project in SAP and maintain this through the active project period
LOGSTOR A/S, Løgstør
We are looking for a Tender Project Manager to be responsible for handling our ongoing projects. You will be working closely with the team to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines and schedules are on track.
As a Tender Project Manager, you will be responsible for the formulation of projects in response to tenders and projects for customers. It will be your task to evaluate projects and tenders in collaboration with our commercial and technical structure, and you will handle the project management and all the necessary interactions.
- Technical and commercial support to tenders in close collaboration with Sales and colleagues in the Project Office
- Tender process facilitation and ongoing improvement of processes and tools to expand the tender muscle of LOGSTOR
- Pipeline monitoring and reporting
Danfoss A/S, Silkeborg, United Kingdom, France or Germany
You will become part of a truly global team consisting of dedicated and enthusiastic professionals. Your role will be business development of food retail electronic services in Europe. You will establish new and maintain existing business. You will work within the sales organization in order to earn customer loyalty, develop market share and deliver sales growth within the cooling segment.
Your main tasks include meeting customers and identifying opportunities, supporting project execution to secure recurring business and creating alignment between stakeholders in close collaboration with the service operations. Working with colleagues across functions and locations is key in achieving this successfully.
Danfoss A/S, Silkeborg, Germany, France or United Kingdom
Your role will be business development of industrial heat exchangers' product portfolio within the industrial refrigeration product group in Europe. You will be commercially accountable for business results. Together with sales you will visit customers and participate in building up heat exchange know-how within the industrial refrigeration sales team in the region.
You can expect up to 50% travel activities per year in this position. Industrial refrigeration is a B2B environment with focus on heavy machinery and production facilities. Your main tasks include deploying a winning heat exchanger strategy, communicating market needs back to the product management team and influencing market-based pricing structure. Working with colleagues across functions and locations is key in achieving this successfully.
eloomi A/S, Copenhagen
We are currently growing our sales team to take our successful people development solution into new markets.
eloomi is a fast paced start up where professionalism, collaboration and a result focused mindset is key. Having acquired an attractive customer base of over 250 customers and with a superior next gen solution for performance and learning management, eloomi is on track to fulfil our ambition of becoming the next major international SaaS success.
Your job responsibilities:
- Identify prospects and decision makers in C-level and HR, and maintain updated prospect data.
- Act on leads from inbound marketing initiatives, contact prospects via different channels incl. social media, create interest, establish buying centre and start a buying process.
- Propel value proposition based dialogues and make live online solution presentations that wow prospects.
International Sales KAM
Do you want to join a team that has the responsibility for commercial development and driving international sales within Circle K, and do you master strategic cross border sales, account planning, opportunity identification, supporting negotiation & contract implementation?
- KAM for 2 international partnerships
- Develop fact-based cross-border sales strategy together with Circle K country affiliates and drive deployment, including KPIs, target settings and follow up.
- Proactively identify cross border sales opportunities and customer needs (in TMO perspective), including strategic cross border account planning and deployment.
Recruit IT ApS is recruiting on behalf of Trackunit A/S in Aalborg
For our awesome client Trackunit A/S in Aalborg, we are searching for talented Swedish speaking sales associates, who want to join their mission about a changed reputation of their industry. They have a 2025 vision, where the heart of their philosophy is to challenge the status quo. They hope you want to help them turn their vision into reality.
- Direct B2B selling from their product portfolio to companies in the construction and rental sectors. This will be to both new and existing customers, but with an 80% focus on new companies.
- You will be responsible for booking meetings and direct selling over the phone along with their national teams, and will be supported by BDR’s, fellow SA’s, Account Managers and Management.
Red Barnet, Copenhagen, Næstved and Aarhus
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you ready to have fun and be challenged? Would you like to develop your communication and sales skills? Then you might be our future promoter.
The world's biggest independent children’s organisation, Red Barnet, is looking for new promoters, living all over Denmark, to join our team. You will be a vital part of our team and help us create the best life for the world's children.
Every day, we will offer you something new and continuously challenge you to develop as an individual. Your place of work changes from day to day – on the street, at events, in malls, at festivals and even in parks! Any place where you can inspire people to become members of our cause and support Save the Children.