67 job matcher din søgning
Matchmaker is recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL in Hedehusene
Your job is:
- To develop, support and grow the Rockwool business in Sweden by selling general building insulation to our customers and distributors via phone and mail.
Matchmaker is recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL A/S in Hedehusene
Job overall purpose
- To develop, support and grow the Rockwool business in Norway by selling general building insulation to our customers and distributors via phone and mail
You are offered an exciting position in an international company, where we attach great importance to developing our employees because they are our most important asset. A career in the group opens up a wealth of opportunities for you to develop your skills, challenge your boundaries and realize your full potential.
OrganiCup ApS, Copenhagen
OrganiCup is a fast-growing feminine hygiene brand with an extensive focus on sustainability. Our main product is a healthier, easier, and greener alternative to pads and tampons.
To strengthen our distribution world-wide, we are looking for a highly motivated and efficient Global Sales Manager with a deep passion for and successful track record of building profitable distribution and creating close relationships with chains, agents and distributors around the world.
- Primarily identify and build new, profitable markets and partners (chains, agents and distributors) according to overall commercial strategy
- Increase sales and profit & strengthen relationship with existing chains, agents and distributors on key markets
Swire Blue Ocean A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a structured Technical Sales Engineer, with an innovative technical mindset and strong interpersonal skills. You will develop technical deliverables for the commercial department, as well as analyse operational and commercial risks at tender phase, making recommendations and judgments on bid strategy. The position reports to the Head of Sales, taking instructions from and working under the day-to-day supervision of the Technical Sales Manager.
The main day-to-day duties will include:
- Receive tenders, and work with in-house specialists to identify and evaluate technical contents, cost drivers and risk factors.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Project Department, Vessel Crew, Clients and Suppliers)
- Prepare documents for tender submission including technical qualifications, preliminary method statements, project and operations time schedules, and technical drawings.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing A/S, Glostrup
At Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing we are currently looking for an Internal Sales Specialist for our Sales & Business Development department. The department provides sales back up, business development and customer support. You will be responsible for sales related work tasks in the role as an Internal Sales Specialist, which for example include:
- Creation of proposals, in cooperation with the sales function
- Handling and screening of client inquirers, through phone and e-mail
- Execution of new marketing initiatives, which for example includes events, technical flyers, seminars and LinkedIn post
Hi Sales Manager, in the darkness of Finnish winter we have developed the world’s best visual configurator. Maybe it was our way of keeping busy during our long, arctic freezes or maybe we did it just because we can.
Anyway, we started to sell the world’s best visual configurator and it's been a huge success all over the world. Are you ready for a challenge in a dynamic, energetic and global company?
Join VividWorks’ team of passionate people and help retailers in various industries to boost their sales with our visual CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a strong background in B2B SaaS sales. We offer a full-time position with a competitive compensation package including base salary and sales commission.
- Good working atmosphere with a band of professionals as co-workers
- Enthusiasm and agility of a high-growth company
- High tech up the wazoo
Red Barnet, Copenhagen, Næstved and Aarhus
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you ready to have fun and be challenged? Would you like to develop your communication and sales skills? Then you might be our future promoter.
The world's biggest independent children’s organisation, Red Barnet, is looking for new promoters, living all over Denmark, to join our team. You will be a vital part of our team and help us create the best life for the world's children.
Every day, we will offer you something new and continuously challenge you to develop as an individual. Your place of work changes from day to day – on the street, at events, in malls, at festivals and even in parks! Any place where you can inspire people to become members of our cause and support Save the Children.
Trans Nordic Tours ApS, Charlottenlund
Are you an experienced Sales or Operations Manager in the incoming Industry? Would you like to be a part of one of the leading companies in the travel business?
Moreover, would you:
- Like to be a part of a team with 25 nationalities, who helps each other creating results?
- Like to build up a network among suppliers and customers from all over the world?
- Look forward to being invited to different social and work-related arrangements and FAM trips where we try out the activities that we offer to our clients?
We can offer you an interesting and varied full time position, with contact to clients and suppliers.
Salary according to qualifications, including pension and health insurance.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
As our new Tender Manager you will be managing incoming tender requests and coordinating company bids in collaboration with our Sales Managers, Project Managers and the Technical and Logistics teams. You will be responsible for securing a continuously high quality of the tender material with a focus on finding the correct match between scope and price.
You will furthermore be responsible for supporting the Sales Managers in the preparation of budgets for project proposals, and the development of improved budgeting tools.
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two-stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. MAN Energy Solutions provides great potential for personal and professional development.
If you are looking for new challenges and opportunities within sales to FMCG - here is the chance! As part of a larger Nordic team, you will help expand the brand of already-known consumer goods through sales and implementation of campaigns.
This role will be focused on both account management to maximise existing relationships, whilst also putting significant focus on winning and developing new accounts, both at wholesale and outlet level.
- Drive volume and grow ABI share at our partner wholesaler whilst making sure they have the right tools and incentives to reach their volume targets.
- Be the ambassador of ABI brands at the wholesaler and in charge of training the wholesaler teams on our products
Abbott Diabetes Care, Glostrup
Abbott is a global health care company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of health care. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people.
For this exciting and growing division, we are currently looking for a Market Access Key Account Manager Denmark.
- Secure market access to ADC products in Denmark, working mainly through municipalities and towards selected hospitals in Denmark.
- Provide input to tactical and operational direction related to the payer landscape at all levels and in all payer segments.
- Be interface with the selected payers and key stakeholders leading to greater customer understanding, customer proximity, improved contact and operational effectiveness.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We are a company going through a huge change. We are trying to build a new type of IT company, combining Infrastructure with Services where we own the full stack. In this endeavor we see the need for a new way of looking at applications and the use of these. We need someone who understands that an IT system is not just an IT system, but something that impacts several people in their daily lives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Host relevant Business process forums
- Facilitate workshops with business owners to improve and create new processes
UNICEF Danmark, Copenhagen
As a promoter for UNICEF Denmark, you will improve your skills within communication, marketing and sales. You will become part of an international team with a high focus on continuous coaching and development, all while contributing to creating a better future for the children of the world.
Our primary task is to promote UNICEFs work and recruit new members. As a promotor you therefore need to engage people in the streets and inspire them to support the cause by conveying knowledge about how UNICEF works.
To convey our message, we often use visual aids and tools which allows us to demonstrate in what ways new possible members can help the children.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Conaxess Trade Denmark
Do you have what it takes to represent the world’s best spirit brands? Do you have the passion to embrace the cocktail culture? Then maybe it’s you we need as a dedicated Account Manager for our spirit portfolio. We have a fantastic momentum in Denmark, and we want to go even further.
As part of the Sales team in Denmark for Conaxess Trade Beverages, reporting into the Sales Manager, you will lead the commercial excellence and activation. You will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of this crucial channel, be well connected within the bartending scene as well as possible also having experience as a bartender.
- Be the primary” face” of the brands in the On-trade, a true Account Manager in Copenhagen area
- Will be responsible for the submix and premium outlets in Cph
- Contract negotiations, both existing and new contracts
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Valitor in Søborg
Hartmanns is recruiting on behalf of our client Valitor International a new jobopening Technical Presales Specialist
Based in Copenhagen and with offices in the UK, Valitor International A/S is a fintech company (a subsidiary of Valitor hf. in Iceland) that offers the best omni-channel payment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers make and receive payments.
We create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation. Valitor International A/S operate across 22 European countries, customer base is growing fast - a development we would like you to support.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Associate Customer Success Manager to serve our SMB Danish clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from on-boarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
Our Associate Customer Success Manager plays a key role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
eloomi A/S, Copenhagen
Here is your opportunity to perform in Sales using your strong solution selling and SaaS expertise. Join us to take part in our successful journey!
You will be part of a cheerful team in our Copenhagen office. Your personal mission is to drive new business and grow sales to meet & exceed targets within appointed international markets.
Your job responsibilities:
- Engage with prospect decision makers in C-level and HR and move the customer buying process to closing;
- Create business with new prospects through inspiring dialogues, networking and live online solution presentations that wow prospects;
- Advise as business and product specialist and close the deal before securely handing over the customer implementation responsibility to our Customer Success Management team;
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, Brøndby
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine is looking to hire a Business Development Co-Ordinator with solid administration experience to join our Business Development team based in Brøndby. As Business Development Co-ordinator you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a close relationships with new and existing customers, helping to retain and develop our business. You may also get involved in the implementation of our new ERP system.
Other responsibilities include:
- To produce sales quotations (standard products) and provide customer support.
- To prepare sales orders for booking including co-ordination with other functions.
- To collaborate effectively with colleagues in and outside Commercial Business Development.
INVISIO Communications A/S, Hvidovre
You will be responsible for ensuring a successful sales and promotional effort including both direct sales and distribution sales within your designated countries, thereby developing the INVISIO presence, positioning and foothold. You will be getting a very thorough introduction to our solutions and markets and you’ll have a compelling opportunity to impact INVISIO’s future path.
Your ideas and performance are hence expected to contribute significantly to INVISIO’s revenue growth and in addition we expect for you to participate actively in the all-encompassing sales and marketing related development of the company across markets and segments.
We are looking for a candidate who is likely to be able to demonstrate a solid track record managing and successfully developing sales and in doing so have met or exceeded sales targets preferably across borders and cultures.
Are you the ambitious results driven sales expert ready to take the next challenge?
The mission of the Key Account Manager (KAM) is to deliver consistent sales growth on the GSK retail business division. You will be driving sales on the business by building our relationships with our customers and ensuring relevance in all activities we do together. You will be part of the GSK Consumer Healthcare organization in Denmark and reporting to the Country Manager.
Your responsibilities are:
- Driving performance of your customers through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer's key partner
- Developing and strengthening the sales of GSK's brands to customers in Denmark with focus on retail
- Developing and implementing business plans together with GSK's colleagues and our customers to grow categories and earnings