6 job matcher din søgning
In addition to the standard print products, Unitedprint provides its customers with high-quality products and services ranging from textile printing, photo printing, large-format printing, advertising material, advertising equipment and the hospitality/gastronomy sectors.
- Lead new business transactions while expanding existing accounts in the area of Fyn/Sjaelland
- Create and maintain a pipeline through a combination of prospect meetings, cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Experiences in Printing or Advertising Industry necessary
- Extensive and relevant experience in presenting and promoting an enterprise
Work as part of a dynamic team to generate sales growth on territory and in the region through managing direct sales team (3-4) in Denmark and Sweden, supported by Sales & Marketing Assistant Denmark (direct report) plus Customer Support team (HQ based)
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage time between selling and leading the team as follows;
- 70% (3.5 days) to grow and retain business
- 20% (1days) leading and managing an agreed team of Sales Representatives (DK & Sweden)
- 10% (0.5 day) on administration and overall tender management
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Intralox
Would you like to be a key player in a successful international company?
As Account Manager for Meat, Poultry and Seafood at Intralox you will be responsible for managing and developing the existing and new customers in Denmark and Norway.
With direct report to the Team Leader, MPS EMEA you will be a part of a team of 12 Account Managers. You will be responsible for customers within the industries Meat, Poultry and Seafood. With the responsibility for all sales activity in Denmark and Norway, you will be a key player for end-users and OEM customers.
Your main tasks are:
- Responsibility for own sales budget and profitability in Denmark and Norway
- Managing and further developing existing and new customers
- Defining the overall market potential, annual business plan and forecast
Red Barnet, Copenhagen, Næstved and Aarhus
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you ready to have fun and be challenged? Would you like to develop your communication and sales skills? Then you might be our future promoter.
The world's biggest independent children’s organisation, Red Barnet, is looking for new promoters, living all over Denmark, to join our team. You will be a vital part of our team and help us create the best life for the world's children.
Every day, we will offer you something new and continuously challenge you to develop as an individual. Your place of work changes from day to day – on the street, at events, in malls, at festivals and even in parks! Any place where you can inspire people to become members of our cause and support Save the Children.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
This is a unique chance to lay the map of retail, make strategic alliances and develop the tactics you believe successful to guide gamers to us.
You will be a key player in our Gaming sales clan for the wider EMEA region. Your goal is to get us to the homes of gamers by securing experiences and sell-through at retail to ultimately increase our market share and drive market penetration.
In this role, you will:
- Spend majority of your time with in-person meetings to create demand and secure brand relevance with thoroughly selected retail partners, targeting identified gamers in your market
- Manage the customer portfolio, including but not limited to sales planning, presentation, closing, sales support and follow-up
- Represent Sennheiser Communications Gaming effectively in our commercial relationships with customers and at events
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf for KNAPP AB in Næstved
Do you want to work with sales and at the same time be a part of a successful and market leading system provider in the sector of warehouse logistics and automatization? Then this is the opportunity for you! For KNAPP AB we are searching for an Account Manager to their office in Denmark.
As an Account Manager you will work with long sales processes and the role is divided into two parts. 50% consists of visiting and attending to existing customers to increase sale and ensure implementation. The other 50% comprises processing new customers to develop your customer base. Observing and analyzing the market is also included to identify profitable customers.
As an Account Manager you mainly cooperate with a Sale Support in Denmark and other colleagues within sales in Sweden and you report directly to Head of Costumer Service in Sweden.