100 job matcher din søgning
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Associate Customer Success Manager to serve our SMB Danish clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from on-boarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
Our Associate Customer Success Manager plays a key role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
Landau recruiting on behalf of Ca'lyah
Are you passionate about design? Do you have experience working in the premium design furniture market? Do you know the business of the retail dealers? Are you a generator of remarkable business results?
Our client is a start-up brand on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by designing and making furniture that tell compelling stories. The name is Ca'lyah. Rooted in Danish craftsmanship and design, Ca'lyah builds dynamic partnerships across the world with makers, craftsmen and designers to bring a spirit of adventure to the world of home and office furnishings.
Your key responsibilities will be to develop and execute a launch sales strategy that includes both retail partner network channels and direct to consumer channels through pop-up galleries. You will be given the responsibility to build a network of marquee retailer partners throughout Scandinavia, EU an UK.
SAM International recruiting on behalf of a client
Is a leading family owned Life Science Company founded in Germany. The company counts more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
The product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtiter plates, and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
EIVA a/s, Skanderborg
Would you like to work with an international network of customers as rental assistant?
The rental department is very busy and as one of our team members is going on parental leave, we are looking for a substitute rental assistant for a 12-month period who can help us make sure that our customers in both Denmark and abroad can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
You will work closely together with our rental manager in providing our customers with hardware, software and personnel for short or long periods – ranging from one-day to month-long projects. This includes following customer projects after quotations have been turned into orders, from the rented product/personnel leave EIVA’s address until they return home, and thereby ensuring that all parties involved experience a smooth process, before, during and after the job.
eloomi A/S, Copenhagen
Here is your opportunity to perform in Sales using your strong solution selling and SaaS expertise. Join us to take part in our successful journey!
You will be part of a cheerful team in our Copenhagen office. Your personal mission is to drive new business and grow sales to meet & exceed targets within appointed international markets.
Your job responsibilities:
- Engage with prospect decision makers in C-level and HR and move the customer buying process to closing;
- Create business with new prospects through inspiring dialogues, networking and live online solution presentations that wow prospects;
- Advise as business and product specialist and close the deal before securely handing over the customer implementation responsibility to our Customer Success Management team;
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, Brøndby
Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine is looking to hire a Business Development Co-Ordinator with solid administration experience to join our Business Development team based in Brøndby. As Business Development Co-ordinator you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a close relationships with new and existing customers, helping to retain and develop our business. You may also get involved in the implementation of our new ERP system.
Other responsibilities include:
- To produce sales quotations (standard products) and provide customer support.
- To prepare sales orders for booking including co-ordination with other functions.
- To collaborate effectively with colleagues in and outside Commercial Business Development.
INVISIO Communications A/S, Hvidovre
You will be responsible for ensuring a successful sales and promotional effort including both direct sales and distribution sales within your designated countries, thereby developing the INVISIO presence, positioning and foothold. You will be getting a very thorough introduction to our solutions and markets and you’ll have a compelling opportunity to impact INVISIO’s future path.
Your ideas and performance are hence expected to contribute significantly to INVISIO’s revenue growth and in addition we expect for you to participate actively in the all-encompassing sales and marketing related development of the company across markets and segments.
We are looking for a candidate who is likely to be able to demonstrate a solid track record managing and successfully developing sales and in doing so have met or exceeded sales targets preferably across borders and cultures.
Are you the ambitious results driven sales expert ready to take the next challenge?
The mission of the Key Account Manager (KAM) is to deliver consistent sales growth on the GSK retail business division. You will be driving sales on the business by building our relationships with our customers and ensuring relevance in all activities we do together. You will be part of the GSK Consumer Healthcare organization in Denmark and reporting to the Country Manager.
Your responsibilities are:
- Driving performance of your customers through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer's key partner
- Developing and strengthening the sales of GSK's brands to customers in Denmark with focus on retail
- Developing and implementing business plans together with GSK's colleagues and our customers to grow categories and earnings
John Wiley & Sons A/S, Frederiksberg
Want a casual work environment filled with energy, cutting-edge creativity, and a fast pace? Enjoy the benefits of working for a large organization while maintaining the fun and creativity typically only found with a small company!
We’re looking for a curious, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Frederiksberg. The Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions team (division of John Wiley & Sons) creates products and services to help people become more effective in their workplace and achieve career success.
As part of our global Channel Development team, you will help to grow our international Authorized Partner network of trainers, coaches, and consultants who use our branded solutions to bring value to their trusted advisor relationships within organizations.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
We are seeking experienced retention consultants with a strong nose for value and a passion to change the world! The Nordic Retention Team is a part of Merchant Services and we handle all B2B customers who calls us to terminate their engagement with Nets on Payment Terminals, International Acquirer Agreements and Dankort agreements.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Answering inbound calls and handling incoming emails
- Securing churn prevention and preventing customers from leaving Nets
Specialized Europe B.V., Skanderborg
Specialized Nordic is looking for a bike-loving, Swedish & Danish speaking Inside Sales Representative to strengthen our Nordic Market Service & Marketing team.
The person we are looking for will be primarily responsible for customer communication and relationship building. As Inside Sales Representative, you will furthermore support your fellow team members with various tasks, order entries, allocation, controlling and participating at events and shows.
As Specialized´s team member you are responsible to deliver high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at all activities in line with Specialized Europe’s initiatives.
Muuto A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a sales coordinator to support our sales managers and customers on the German-speaking markets. You will be part of a team of 25 other sales coordinators, working from our HQ in Copenhagen, and you will play an important role in Muuto striving to provide best in class service.
Key tasks involve
- Continuous dialogue with the sales manager(s) and customers in your market(s)
- Create orders and quotes in our system, so knowledge of ERP systems like Navision, SAP, AX etc. is an advantage
- Answering a wide variety of questions and assisting in securing sales
What we offer?
- A challenging job in a company in rapid growth with great opportunity for personal development
- A great working environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, responsibility and a sympathetic team-minded approach to problem-solving
Freltoft Consulting recruiting on behalf of Weibel Scientific A/S in Allerød
The new position as Sales Executive – Counter Drone Surveillance will join a newly formed team focussing on taking Weibel’s new operational products to the market. The team is part of Weibel’s Sales, Marketing and Service organisation who is responsible for the external processes from lead generation over sales, delivery and programme management of radar systems and related aftermarket services.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining a portfolio of relevant customer leads
- Opportunity ownership from lead to contract
- Direct sales of the relevant product portfolio
The compensation for this position is very attractive and will be negotiated individually according to qualifications.
Bloomingville A/S, Ikast
With reference to the Area Sales Manager, Nordic, you will play an important role in reaching the ambitious goals of the sales department. Situated in our HQ, you will secure sales in Norway with the rest of the Nordic team. The strategy is based on determined growth and you will through an aggressive sales approach seek and sign up with new accounts and must expect great travel activity in that respect. You will naturally receive a strong back-up function from the internal sales division.
- Growth with existing customers
- Growth with new customers
- Outreach sales
- Sales through customer visits, phone calls and emails
- Follow-ups on customers
We offer a highly attractive job opening in a young, trendy and fast going organization with great benefits. The position is fulltime, based in Ikast, starting as soon as possible. Expect salary by qualifications.
As our new Factory Acceptance Test Manager in our PureBallast business, you will be a vital part in the sales process and thus part of the full costumer experience. You will be responsible for the full process from initiations to closure of factory acceptance tests. You will plan and coordinate all FAT tests and be the main contact towards sales companies globally for all PureBallast testing. Furthermore, you will:
- Document and administrate relevant FAT activities and meetings
- Understand the FAT process in detail to support the continuous improvement thereof
- Understand the commercial contracts with respective clients and coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure clients receive requested contractual information
SPECSHELL ApS, Ballerup
Are you the one to head the development and execution of our B2B sales strategy, and proactively seek out new customers? At Specshell we are looking for our new colleague to join our team of 15 energetic and multidisciplinary people.
Specshell ApS is developing patented analytical inline technologies and offering tailored consulting services for the brewing- and biotech industries. We are assisting several top-performing customers to cut their production cost significantly, by integrating our palette of new disruptive data-driven process optimization methodologies.
You have the chance to be the one who establishes our experts and technology as the go-to resources within industrial brewing and bio-tech sector, when it comes to continuous inline analysis and optimization in an industrial setting.
iFLY Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are now looking for our Sales & Marketing Manager, a full-time position to start on July 1st, 2019 or an agreed date. You will serve as the ”face” of iFLY and work with our guests to design the perfect combination of flight experience, meeting space, and hospitality for corporate and social events. To hit the ground running you'll need networking skills, strong relationships in the community, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed. You will report to the General Manager and have one sales assistant who reports to you directly.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with guests and driving repeat sales.
- Performing revenue forecasts and win/loss reports illustrating your sales department’s overall performance against targets.
- Analysing the market and devising strategies for generating new business.
FLSmidth, Valby or Milan
Join our air pollution control team in a role that gives you global influence over project sales.
Our department integrates sales, process and proposal with the aim to support sales and execution of the Fabric Filter business unit. It consists of a global team of experienced sales managers, process engineers, layout specialists and proposal managers.
You can be located in our office in Valby (Copenhagen area), Denmark or in our office in Milano, Italy.
- Contribute to the evaluation of business opportunities and definition of the sales strategies.
- Front Clients at key stages of the sales phase together with regional sales.
- Coordinate the process and proposal team in the preparation of the technical proposal.
In addition to the standard print products, Unitedprint provides its customers with high-quality products and services ranging from textile printing, photo printing, large-format printing, advertising material, advertising equipment and the hospitality/gastronomy sectors.
- Lead new business transactions while expanding existing accounts in the area of Fyn/Sjaelland
- Create and maintain a pipeline through a combination of prospect meetings, cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Experiences in Printing or Advertising Industry necessary
- Extensive and relevant experience in presenting and promoting an enterprise