148 job matcher din søgning
Are you a creative and hardworking Graphic Designer, who is passionate about creating an exciting and fashionable digital experience for our customers? If so, here is your chance to become part of our E-commerce team in ONLY.
You will be part of a well-integrated team of 12 colleagues that are all specialists within their unique field. We work in a fast-paced environment, where we need to constantly adapt to new circumstances, so you will have the opportunity to influence how your role develops.
Together with our other Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for all graphic content across all online channels. You are expected to take ownership of the areas you are responsible for and proactively look for ways we can become better.
EET Group, Birkerød
Spearhead EET Group’s digital vendor offerings
You thrive to promote our vendor programme’s values and opportunities to reinforce a vendor’s key message in the market through a personalized and intelligent campaign engine. E.g. a new brand, category or product.
You coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, business lines and content specialists, and keep responsibility of the the campaign production and make sure the final campaign meet all expectations. You evaluate and optimize our products and services to ensure that they help partners grow their business.
- Roll out EET’s digital product and services towards our vendor base and assists to identify opportunities
- Establish, build and extend relationships to EET’s existing vendors
- Match vendor needs to EET’s digital vendor offerings
LEGO System A/S, Billund
The LEGO Agency is the global LEGO in-house advertising agency, creating award-winning and compelling content and campaigns for the LEGO brand. The Global Social Studio team is all about creating cutting edge social content to engage our audiences in meaningful conversations.
- Working as part of a cross-functional team with key stakeholders within the internal creative agency, the global social media content creation team and the Consumer Services team, to grow and engage our global audiences across the social media ecosystem
- Scheduling and publishing content for global audiences across the social media landscape (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat).
- Ensuring all engagement with global audiences across our LEGO channels is conducted in a timely fashion with the appropriate tone of voice, through close collaboration with our Consumer Services team
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you an inspiring and influential global creative leader, that wakes up every day energized to lead a team to develop and execute world-class creative work?
As a people leader, you will be committed to support your team members in their development, to creating a safe environment and a fun workplace where people are happy to go every morning.
What does it take to inspire world class creativity?
- Close connection to what is at the heart of the LEGO Group brand, and a unique ability to bring it to life in new and relevant ways. You will also be naturally curious and crave external inspiration, your passion for inspiration will be infectious.
- Full accountability of the creative output for global concepts and campaigns
- Experience working across the full marketing value chain, and you will inspire through your openness to all channels of creative people around the organization.
©2019 The LEGO Group
NOVASOL A/S, Virum
Do you want to invest in your future and be part of one of Denmark’s largest Ecommerce channels?
Our digital platform generates 80% of all NOVASOL bookings and we are therefore looking for a new colleague to join our Ecommerce department specifically the Website Team. The newly shaped team is ambitious and has a clear mission: to increase online sales and minimize time to market with the best possible online sales channel based on customer needs and data.
You will join the Ecommerce Website Team, where you will be managing the day to day operations of our web shops across all 26 countries, taking ownership by contributing to the development of our online presence and sales growth.
Main responsibility will be day to day operations as to set, prioritize, and evaluating the work generated by the team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product based on a quarterly road map.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
QIAGEN is currently expanding its presence in the BioInformatics market with our growing portfolio of brand names like IPA, Omicsoft, CLC, HGMD, QCI and most recently N-of-One.
To support the growth, we need a commercial focused regional Bioinformatic Marketing Specialist (EMEA), primarily to support and coordinate marketing activities and events in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Besides coordinating the EMEA BioX marketing the position is also required to present QIAGEN BioInformatics at internal and external meetings. This could be a product presentation or live demo.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of a client in CopenhagenOnline Manager
Are you an ambitious person who loves “to get your hands dirty”? Are you a proven self-starter who is obsessed with finding success across the entire funnel? Do you excel in driving customer acquisition and top-line growth across multiple channels? Do you have experience with SEM, SEO and other online as well as offline channels? Then you might be the Online Manager we are looking for to take big steps within digital marketing solution for small businesses (SMB's).
As the Online Manager you will be responsible for launching a new brand experience as well as implementing a new product strategy and go-to-market opportunities.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for executing customer acquisition strategies as well as customer upsell and retention programs. You will be measured on performance across the funnel but primarily across top-line growth.
Do you have a passion for marketing with focus on digital campaigns and digital asset management? Do you thrive in a dynamic, international leading company, and are you looking for a role where you can assume the responsibility for optimization of business whilst applying your excellent people management skills to create results and lead a small group of dedicated team members, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and executing all digital communication in close collaboration with marketing leads
- Supporting and process ownership of digital campaigns and communication
- Advanced planner in Workfront and support Workfront use in all Nordics
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you interested in developing exclusive products for LEGO Branded Channels globally?
Use your profound commercial expertise and creative mindset to help develop a diverse and unique range of LEGO products that cater to core consumers and fans of the LEGO brand.
- Help manage and develop the Extended Line product portfolio to the next level and secure that great concept opportunities are matured into innovative and exclusive products.
- Secure briefings and approvals in development of new products and packagings for the portfolio in close collaboration with the Design Lead, Project Lead and other relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver customer value based upon LEGO customer value propositions with clear view on product development within the portfolio to support customer business plans.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As the Senior Global Brand Manager Lurpak®, based in Arla Food’s global headquarters in Aarhus Denmark, you will work alongside 4 passionate marketers.
In close cooperation with the local brand teams, agency partners as well as the global NPD and Product Management teams, you identify new growth opportunities and develop solutions that further strengthen the Lurpak® brand and its position in the market.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Contribute to global brand vision, strategy and plans
- Develop global campaigns from briefing stage to delivery of final communication assets in the form of global 360 campaign toolkits (ATL and BTL)
- Partner with other Lurpak® Global Brand Managers to create marketing mixes that work across geographies
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
As part of the growth plan for the Service business, GEA is seeking a Service Product Manager for the Application Dairy, Food and Beverage.
You will be responsible for a global service product portfolio and the product development process within that portfolio from idea generation to commercialisation. The portfolio will be linked to customer applications as well as technologies. Time-to-market is crucial and you will ensure that key challenges in the supply-chain are addressed in the development. You will further develop and optimize products that are already introduced to the market.
- Product management of application portfolio Dairy, Food and Beverage.
- Ensure that GEA have the full needed product portfolio for a strong service business
- Project management including planning, budgeting, resource management
Adecco A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
How would you like to work in a world with possibilities, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking?
Adecco is looking for an experienced and motivated Partner Channel Marketing Manager – Recruiter (PCMM-R) for our business partner; a large international IT company located North of Copenhagen.
As PCMM-R you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and onboarding partners across Western Europe to our client's platforms. You will run campaigns in collaboration with local PCMM-R's to identify, acquire and qualify new potential partners in Western Europe. You will be working with local marketing teams to leverage broader marketing motion and provide research and analysis back into overall recruit effort on new partner and competitors.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Klarify.me in Hørsholm
Are you motivated by compliance and handling claims in an innovative consumer health care company?
klarify.me is a young company established in 2018 by the leading Danish allergy company ALK. klarify.me wants to make living with allergy as simple as possible.
As Claim Manager in klarify.me, you will be responsible for all claims for both current and future products. Simultaneously, you will also manage compliance within the whole Consumer Care Division from your position placed in the functional area Product Supply, Operations & Compliance.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Approval of product labels.
- Writing of product information leaflets.
- Approval of marketing content for social media and pharmacies.
You will be responsible for creating quality press awareness and generate quality press stories for Kvadrat, Kvadrat Soft Cells Kinnasand, Sahco and Kvadrat/Raf Simons globally. You will report to the Head of Communication & PR and work out of our office in Copenhagen.
In close collaboration with the Head of Communication & PR you will develop and coordinate the global press strategy for all our brands in coordination with our agency network and internal regional responsibilities.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Set up and manage a global network of press agencies covering our most important regions.
- Organise press events and press trips, interviews with key people in Kvadrat and our designers.
- Help identify the right influencers to collaborate with and create meaningful content in line with the overall communication and content marketing strategy.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew A/S i Hørsholm
Do you want to join Smith & Nephew and drive marketing and product management activities across the Nordics, taking the strategy and plans to the market via the local sales teams? If this sounds motivating, then we look forward to hearing from you!
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of go to market activities as well as being close to the actual business. You will be of paramount importance when it comes to winning tenders in the Nordic region, since your product knowledge will be used in answering questions and positioning products correctly.
Travelling is a part of the job as you will interact with the sales teams and KOLs in the Nordic region. You will participate and take ownership in conferences, where market activities are planned, decided on and executed accordingly.
Are you passionate about PR and building a brand? Do you thrive in a job where no two days are the same? Specsavers are strongly focused on providing the highest level of optometry and dispensing care with a clear mission to transform eye health across Northern Europe. Would you like to use your PR skills to focus on educating consumers about eye health? If so, we have a very exciting position for you at Specsavers as our Public Relations Coordinator.
As our Public Relations Coordinator you will report into the PR Director for Northern Europe. The PR team is focused on building and protecting the Specsavers brand, and you will be joining a team of nine who are located across five countries (Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Holland). In this role you will get exposure to a number of departments such as Marketing, Legal, Learning & Development, Retail and Digital, among others – not only PR.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
The world of digital customer journeys is changing – and we are changing with it, upgrading our entire infrastructure and transitioning into becoming a data-driven company.
Working closely with our lead data analyst, who is focused on data infrastructures and securing optimal data governance, you will dedicate yourself to optimise our marketing activities. Together, you will set the agenda for data, marketing and customer insights and develop a strong insight activation strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop business recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Perform deep dives into our media channels and explore levers for increasing customer growth and sales
- Collaborate with our Search, SoMe and Marketing teams to optimise the performance of our marketing activities and further develop our websites, apps and marketing activities
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
As the leading brand of GN Audio, Jabra offers intelligent audio solutions for consumers and enterprises around the world. Leading our wireless headphone category, consisting of a small number of top-quality products, you will be close to the products you manage while seated at the cockpit of our commercial growth journey.
As commercially responsible for a global product category, you will collaborate with stakeholders across R&D, Product Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance and Sales to ensure successful execution across the value chain. Doing so, you will:
- Analyze data to assess the competitive landscape and in-market business performance
- Develop the category and pricing strategy as well as go-to-market strategies in connection with new product launches
- Participate in monthly business review meetings with the global management team and the CEO
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
- You will bring structure to the ocean product development framework.
- You will coordinate the efforts along the product life cycle, from early discovery, to development, market launch, growth and product closure. This requires collaboration within the ocean product team as well as across functions, from Customer Insights to Marketing, E-commerce, Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Communication.
- You are the custodian of the product development framework and manage the content.
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Do you have the strategic mindset it takes to develop and implement spare part strategies? And are you passionate about creating inspiring spare part campaigns for dealers, service partners and customers all over the world? If this description fits you, you might be the new Business Developer to join our dedicated SKOV team!
As Business Developer for spare parts, you are responsible for all spare part handling within SKOV. This area of responsibility covers the tasks of defining, organizing and promoting usage of spare parts and upgrades to the market as well as assuring availability at the right time and place. Thus, your primary tasks will be:
- Being responsible for spare part product management including life cycle management
- Being accountable for the spare part warehouse of SKOV’s headquarters
- Developing and implementing spare part strategies for our global distributor network in collaboration with our local offices