64 job matcher din søgning
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
As our Marketing Automation & Operations Manager in the Marketing team at Siteimprove, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing marketing automation & operations strategies and plans that support our business. You will be the system owner of our marketing automation tool and many other marketing technologies that directly contribute to the growth of our business. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, and every marketing touch point is attributable.
- Lead and own the marketing automation tool together with your counterpart in the US office.
- Domain expert in marketing automation, lead generation and other systems that support the business.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Techtronic Industries Nordic in Hvidovre
Do you want to take the next step in your marketing career and help market some of the world’s biggest brands in power tools and gardening machines?
Everything moves fast at TTI, which is why we are looking for a new marketing coordinator for our Nordic main office in Copenhagen, to be hired as soon as possible. You will mainly be supporting our customers and account managers in Finland and partially in the Baltics.
You will have the main responsibility for planning and following up on a series of exciting marketing initiatives aimed at our dealers and others. This includes being part of and run the Ryobi Facebook activities and take part in conferences and events.
Your daily tasks are divided into three equal focus areas:
- Graphic projects
- Supporting our sales force
Kvadrat, Ebeltoft or Copenhagen
Are you looking to join a global design company that is growing rapidly, and furthering your career in an international environment?
Kvadrat is the world's leading manufacturer of design textiles. We supply architects, designers and private consumers across the world with textiles and textile-related products.
Your job will be to coordinate marketing initiatives and activities within the Architecture & End Users Segment, including our new business entity Kvadrat Shade.
You will report to the Head of Segment Marketing and be working either from our headquarters in Ebeltoft or from our office in Copenhagen. The job involves approximately 20 days of travel per year.
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
We are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Marketing & Film you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish marketing, booking and film organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- Attendance to market, segments and guest insights, including e.g. to develop and strengthen market shares and total admissions as well as establishing marketing and booking strategies that support the development of the long-range plans.
- Sales channels and product range; including e.g. development of sales channels and admissions growth in all categories and loyalty program/subscription development.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The role includes responsibility for both Upstream and Downstream Marketing activities. As such, the Product Manager is responsible for the daily product management activities around commercialization of the TC products and for defining features of the future TC monitors.
The TC Product Management team consists of two Global Product Managers responsible for both upstream and downstream Marketing activities. The Global Product Manager is responsible for his/her own product areas and collaborates with the other Product Manager in promoting the overall TC solution. In addition, the candidate interacts with many other functions in the Radiometers headquarter (e.g. Marcom, Clinical and Scientific Affairs, R&D, Regulatory Affairs) as well as with our subsidiaries worldwide.
iFLY Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are now looking for our Sales & Marketing Manager, a full-time position to start on July 1st, 2019 or an agreed date. You will serve as the ”face” of iFLY and work with our guests to design the perfect combination of flight experience, meeting space, and hospitality for corporate and social events. To hit the ground running you'll need networking skills, strong relationships in the community, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed. You will report to the General Manager and have one sales assistant who reports to you directly.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with guests and driving repeat sales.
- Performing revenue forecasts and win/loss reports illustrating your sales department’s overall performance against targets.
- Analysing the market and devising strategies for generating new business.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of the Global Bio-Dermatology marketing team working with LEOs first biologic?
You will be part of the global Bio-Dermatology team within LEO in Denmark. The team consists of dedicated experts who all share the common goal, passion and dedication of launching the first biologic in psoriasis for LEO Pharma. As part of this team you will report to the Senior Director in the Global Bio-Dermatology team.
Your job as a Global Senior Brand Manager (Global Senior Patient Solution Manager) is to drive/develop and implement all branded communication for our first biologic, Kyntheum® (including MCM (Multi Channel Marketing)). An important task is to continue develop and shape brand differentiation through innovative initiatives with thorough market insights.
UNHCR, Copenhagen or London
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Manage, test, and execute manual bidding for conversions and campaign optimisation, and other digital media buying activity through the Google 360 suite identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for maximising income from the pure digital English language hub.
- Audience research – work with both 1st and 3rd party data (demographic, geographic etc.) to determine the most effective approach to define and reach our target audience
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of IBSA Nordic in Kgs. Lyngby
Your primary focus will be on the fertility brands and the urology brand – all with a large potential within the gynecology, urology, uro-oncology specialists and the fertility clinics. You will participate in congresses and scientific meetings and establish your own local KOL contacts, effectively utilising your knowledge and network to solve both market access tasks and address Nordic tender opportunities.
- Develop the product strategy, roadmap and direction in coordination and collaboration with the Head of IBSA Nordic.
- Build external advocates and ensure organizational preparedness to launch and support new products.
- Act as project manager and coordinate project support for significant projects and events requiring multi-department involvement.
Zacco Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
At Zacco, we are working with innovations for the future, finding new ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. At the Digital Brand department, we are working with companies’ digital assets, making their online presence safe and hassle-free.
Zacco’s Digital Brand Team continues to grow and we are now looking for a Digital Brand Consultant to join our team in Denmark.
About the Position
- You will help leading brands to develop and protect their digital assets.
- You will have your own client portfolio, where your task will be to care for your clients and develop the relationship through advice and service.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
GLOBAL MARKETING IS LOOKING FOR A MEDIA PLANNER AND PERFORMANCE MANAGER TO HELP US IMPROVE OUR OVERALL MEDIA PLANNING, ALLOCATION AND EFFICIENCY IN MEDIA PERFORMANCE. YOU WILL WORK ACROSS REGIONS, MARKETS AND AGENCIES TO OPTIMIZE SPEND, MIX AND TIMING.
As media planner and the main point of contact for our analytic partners – leading the global implementation of measurement tools – you will work with a number of different measurement tools. The suite of tools includes econometric modelling and Multitouch attribution, but also looking at Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics – giving our markets the best foundation for optimizing media investment.
Together with our analytic partners, agencies, media partners and markets you will focus on improving our performance in media looking at the consumer journey in an omnichannel view.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
THE DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM IN PANDORA GLOBAL MARKETING IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER, WITH A GREAT PASSION FOR, UNDERSTANDING OF, AND EXPERTISE WITHIN DEVELOPING BRANDED SHOPPING EXPERIENCES ON DIGITAL MEDIA.
PANDORA is constantly growing, and so is the Digital Marketing team. We are therefore looking for a new colleague to join us as a Digital Project Manager at PANDORA’s Global Head Office. You will get the opportunity to work with varied digital campaigns and projects, focusing on creating inspiring and intuitive shopping experiences for our consumers around the world.
You will work with other talented and creative minds in an innovative and collaborative environment, for a world-renowned global jewellery brand, known for its high quality, hand-finished and contemporary design, at affordable prices.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
As part of the growth plan for the Service business, GEA is seeking a Service Product Manager for the Application Dairy, Food and Beverage.
You will be responsible for a global service product portfolio and the product development process within that portfolio from idea generation to commercialisation. The portfolio will be linked to customer applications as well as technologies. Time-to-market is crucial and you will ensure that key challenges in the supply-chain are addressed in the development. You will further develop and optimize products that are already introduced to the market.
- Product management of application portfolio Dairy, Food and Beverage.
- Ensure that GEA have the full needed product portfolio for a strong service business
- Project management including planning, budgeting, resource management
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team looking after GN Hearing’s global eCommerce platform? Join us and work on a platform that is constantly evolving.
At GN Hearing, we develop intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. To engage our customers and streamline our business processes, we have established a global platform for B2B eCommerce.
As our eCommerce specialist, you support all processes related to our global eCommerce platform. Specifically, you:
- Handle day-to-day operational activities and market support queries
- Take responsibility for the master data set-up
- Actively communicate with IT regarding issues, changes, etc. to ensure operational stability
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be a part of the team behind the many email marketing initiatives of GN Audio? Join us and challenge yourself as you work on international projects and get in touch with marketing experts from all over the world.
As an email marketing specialist, you will join the Outbound Marketing team in our Global Online Marketing Department in Ballerup. Together with us, you will work on bringing the story of GN Audio and information of our innovative solutions out into the world.
Working independently – and sometimes together with a fellow email marketing specialist – you will support the development, planning and implementation of best in class email marketing activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop email marketing plans
- Create email templates and email content including copy and visuals
- Roll out created emails
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
In DFDS we have a unified brand strategy that cuts across all business units, so your job will be to ensure we have the foundation in place to build equity in one brand and drive brand activation efficiently.
As Creative Director your role is centered around the brand, including purpose, personality, communications platform, and tone of voice. Defining and implementing a brand governance model is also an important part of the creative director role. This role potentially includes people management.
You will be leading the brand and creative development team to deliver on both strategic and tactical levels. Your responsibilities apply across funnels and ships to apps and online to port signage and posters to motion graphics and event booths.
Does your heart beat for all things digital? And do you equally enjoy spotting strategic opportunities and hands on execution? If the answer is yes, you should consider joining our team. We offer a position as Digital Strategy Consultant for the Food & Beverages division at our headquarters in Bagsværd in an international atmosphere.
You will be part of a team of six Digital Strategy Consultants within Digital Transformation responsible for driving digital transformation across the company. You will be working with the Food & Beverage leadership on how digitalization can help drive the business priorities, and how to build the organizational capabilities necessary to succeed. You are a go-getter equally comfortable at strategic and operational level.
GfK Danmark A/S, Frederiksberg
Do you have the right DNA to advise, inspire and develop clients across the Nordic FMCG sector?
You will join the advanced solutions team (AST, part of Consumer Panels), working primarily with advanced analytics and ad hoc solutions on top of our classic panel business. With support from local and global experts, we expect you to answer our clients´ small and big questions by offering relevant and useful solutions.
- Contribute to development and growth of the advanced solution business
- Implement and manage solutions across disciplines for better insights (external & internal)
- Deliver outstanding client consultancy and consultative story telling with actionable insights
This position will make you an expert on performance marketing for the region of your responsibility. It requires collaboration with the marketing, engineering teams and regional/country managers.
As part of a dynamic and expanding team of young online marketing professionals you will help drive important marketing initiatives that are critical to growth in the various markets that the brands operate in. This position refers to the Display team lead based in Copenhagen.
- Create, manage and own display marketing activities and campaigns across a portfolio of brands & markets, working with a range of platforms, including Google Ads, Yandex Direct and Taboola
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaign setup.
- Launch new accounts and marketing campaigns based on the company’s roadmap, as well as help shape the tactics and the overall channel strategy.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset and drive to pursue new growth avenues for Maersk Supply Service and do you want to be part of moving our business into new industries within Renewables, Deep Sea Metals, Ocean Cleaning etc. and are looking for someone to help lead the way?
We are currently searching for a Senior Innovation Manager who has experience driving projects from ideas to ready-to-sell solutions. It is important that you have experience with new product/service development, with a lot of customer involvement. Your background could be technical and/or business development related.
As Senior Innovation Manager for Growth & Innovation projects, your two main responsibilities are:
- To identify and quantify new business opportunities, and
- To drive projects forward from idea, to concept development, to commercial implementation.