30 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to take part in the change journey from Operations to Customer Service Delivery and support the strategic transformation of Danske Bank towards a more customer oriented, simple and efficient bank?
While actively executing daily tasks, you will support the Management Team in Strategy Execution and CSD Office in order to get the right oversight and drive change in the organization. In this role, you will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
This is a role, where you get to work on assignments of both practical and strategic character. You will be reporting to the Head of CSD Office and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive change.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team working in the space between business and IT providing intelligence on business process performance?
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Process Insights and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive changes. You will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
Your most important tasks will be:
- To support on various assignments and deliveries from Process Insights to Sr. Management
- Provide overview and follow up on the deliveries and projects that runs out of Process Insights towards other business units
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Techtronic Industries Nordic in Hvidovre
Do you want to take the next step in your marketing career and help market some of the world’s biggest brands in power tools and gardening machines?
Everything moves fast at TTI, which is why we are looking for a new marketing coordinator for our Nordic main office in Copenhagen, to be hired as soon as possible. You will mainly be supporting our customers and account managers in Finland and partially in the Baltics.
You will have the main responsibility for planning and following up on a series of exciting marketing initiatives aimed at our dealers and others. This includes being part of and run the Ryobi Facebook activities and take part in conferences and events.
Your daily tasks are divided into three equal focus areas:
- Graphic projects
- Supporting our sales force
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As part of our Customer Operations organization and with direct reference to the Senior Manager of Customer Support you will lead 20 dedicated and competent employees within Customer Service, who continuously ensure our Retail, Foodservice and Export customers are supported on a daily basis.
You will support the delivery of business results, overseeing performance against operational objectives and execute on strategic initiatives. Further you will:
- Hire, coach and develop your team to ensure effective support of our customers and business
- Ensure optimal workforce scheduling throughout the year
- Actively engage with our key stakeholders and build positive relationships across our value chain, i.e. Sales, Logistics, Planning, Production etc.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Esbjerg
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions?
If you would like to be part of that and have a passion for internal communication and playing a key role in delivering an ambitious and busy communication agenda, you may be our new Internal Communications Partner in Esbjerg.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver internal communication for the Danish Operations supporting awareness and understanding of the strategic direction and priorities of the business
- Further increase communications partnering and interfacing with the business, with a main focus on HSE and Asset Communication
- Create internal communication campaigns and materials at a high standard liaising proactively and effectively with key internal stakeholders.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Casting Team in the Process Engineering department at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, we are looking for a committed and motivated Technical Writer. You will be part of a global team of specialists including Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Case Leads and Technical Writers, who take care of the casting process within the global manufacturing of offshore blades.
Travel days per year – 5-15 days.
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating and maintaining shop floor documentation, P-FMEA’s and RA’s in collaboration with relevant global and local engineering functions.
- Translating documents from English to Danish and vice versa.
- Performing quality review of documents created/updated by colleagues (editing, proofreading and compliance check).
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Here is a unique opportunity to use your marketing and communication skills to leverage and transform the AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO) audience capabilities into content and marketing value for the LEGO Group.
- Lead the Marketing Integration function in the AFOL Engagement department and set direction for sustainable and mutually beneficial activities between the AFOL community and global LEGO Group initiatives.
- Translate the needs and strategies of key internal stakeholders, primarily LEGO Agency, Digital Consumer Engagement teams, Product Group teams and Brand Development into opportunities for the AFOL community to contribute their talent, content and stories to support the LEGO Group’s marketing communication both in campaign and always-on communication.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Cobiro ApS, Copenhagen
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing easy-to-use, accessible and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Growing the content platform spans from information on our commercial facing website to insightful blog posts, engaging social media listings and much more. Writing compelling and persuasive texts and creating easy and readable copy even with topics that people normally struggle to understand. Decompiling complex online marketing topics and making sure our customers always feel well informed in a friendly way is our winning recipe.
Are you passionate about communications and do you have experience from working in an international setting? Then you may be our new colleague!
As our Communications Consultant, you will be responsible for our communication activities across all four offices, ensuring a professional and consistent presentation of the company internally and externally. Examples of your tasks include:
- Re-designing and managing the company intranet in collaboration with HR
- anage the company website and LinkedIn profile, incl. posting news and publications
- Maintain the company Word and PPT templates
Joining us, you will work in an energetic, young environment in the centre of Copenhagen. We have a flat hierarchy where our consultants and partners all sit together, and we frequently convene for social events.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
This job, you’ll remember!
Calling all communicators out there – all you Change Gurus, who knows how to drive effective change and Wordsmiths, who wants to use storytelling to engage people.
We’re looking for a Communication Consultant/Advisor/Change enabler (we have many names for the things we love) to join the Communication team at Radiometer – one who understands the value of and knows how to communicate for maximum impact.
If you get this job, you will
- Work and consult with leaders on large change projects, develop their communication strategies and help execute it
- Manage, source and create content (be that articles, movies, podcasts or other) for Pulse (our intranet), News from the Management (our executive newsletter), Managers Cascade Kit (our monthly manager kit) and digital office displays
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of Satair A/S in Kastrup
This is a great opportunity for you to work with strategies in a big international airbus company. Do you have a strategic and analytical mind and are able to see opportunities for optimizations in a bigger picture? Don’t miss out on this chance.
This is not a senior specialist position. But you need to be a creative thinker and you must feel comfortable with communicate with lots of different people inside and outside the organization. You need be able to present information and data in an understanding and logic way as well as you need to be able to analyze data and have an understanding for budgets.
We are looking for you with:
- An educational background within business, communication or economics etc.
- 1-3 years of experience
TORM A/S, Hellerup
TORM is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to manage, develop and execute our internal communication, media and SoMe efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading product tanker company and be responsible for our communication efforts across our organization.
- Developing, executing and supporting our internal communication plan throughout the company on a global scale, both on an operational and strategic level
- Producing business stories, updates on strategy, as well as news and business-relevant articles
- Responsible for our internal newsletter, The Shipmate, which is distributed to all employees across the organization
MagVenture A/S, Farum
MagVenture A/S is expanding, and we are now looking to recruit a colleague for a new position as Medical Writer in our team who can help ensure our continued international success and position in current markets. Your primary focus will be on driving and maintaining our Clinical Evaluation Reports and Post Market Surveillance reporting. You will be part of our team of 15 qualified, motivated and easy-going employees and refer to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Conduct clinical literature searches and reviews.
- Drive and maintain Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) on our existing portfolio to meet requirements of MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev. 4.
- Develop, plan and write clinical evaluation reports for potentially new indications for uses and/or new products.
- Handle and evaluate post-marketing information and data.
Are you a digital savvy? And do you have strong commercial mindset? Then we need you to help make a difference for childless couples and singles all over the world!
You’ll be responsible for our paid and organic presence globally on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other social media as well as develop and maintain the content plan for these channels. Furthermore, you’ll work together with our partner on optimizing Google Ads and in time also run our e-mail marketing campaigns.
You’ll be part of the Cryos marketing & e-commerce team and have close collaboration with the Cryos sales team. You will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Facebook & Instagram ads for all segments on Cryos main markets
- Responsible for Google Ads on Cryos main markets in collaboration with agency
- Development of content plan for all social media channels
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
In DFDS we have a unified brand strategy that cuts across all business units, so your job will be to ensure we have the foundation in place to build equity in one brand and drive brand activation efficiently.
As Creative Director your role is centered around the brand, including purpose, personality, communications platform, and tone of voice. Defining and implementing a brand governance model is also an important part of the creative director role. This role potentially includes people management.
You will be leading the brand and creative development team to deliver on both strategic and tactical levels. Your responsibilities apply across funnels and ships to apps and online to port signage and posters to motion graphics and event booths.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
As a Public Affairs Advisor in VELUX, you will be part of our Public Affairs Centre of Excellence consisting of our Public Affairs team in our headquarters in Hørsholm and public affairs colleagues in our European sales companies.
Together, we are dedicated to creating awareness of the importance of daylight and fresh air in buildings. To accomplish this, we work to influence building and product regulation, policies within energy performance, daylight, natural ventilation and sustainability and product requirements.
Specifically, you will join the Public Affairs team in our headquarters alongside 4 public affairs advisors, 1 student assistant and our director as well as a colleague in Brussels. Here, your main responsibility will be to ensure that our activities reach their fullest potential by supporting and coordinating public affairs activities in local markets.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you enjoy stakeholder management and have a winner personality? Then join our globally renowned brand to help develop and manage global product and marketing portfolios and deliver innovative play experiences that expand the imaginations of millions of children across the globe.
You will be joining our newly established Marketing Cross-Function Enabling team consisting of 11 dedicated colleagues working across various product lines. Here, you will be exposed to numerous marketing disciplines as you
- Develop great packaging that brings the LEGO products to life on shelf in close collaboration with our global franchise leads and the internal LEGO creative agency
- Develop fantastic source copy – ensuring that we bring LEGO to life in catalogues as well as online through strong global text copy anchored in the franchises and optimized to the communication platforms used
©2019 The LEGO Group
Would you like to massively impact the development and overall feel of one of the fastest growing brands in Europe?
It will be your task to elevate the effectiveness and efficiency of the work we do on the Arla brand strategically and executionally. Doing so, you will be working towards some shared focus across markets as well as driving stronger feeling into the brand. To achieve this, you will get involved in advertising and generally provide guidance to elevate brand quality where ever it is needed.
More specifically, you will:
- Work to implement selected brand elements consistently within local contexts
- Work with brand teams to ensure our agency networks in every market are working with our Arla brand system in the optimal ways
Nodes ApS, Copenhagen
This is where you will create value. Based on the knowledge of our designers, consultants, developers, sales, external influencers and industry experts, you will write relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
So, you will have the responsibility to:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our German website including white papers, blog posts, cases, reports, webinars, infographics etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Establish closed-loop analytics around your campaigns and content to understand how your inbound marketing activity is generating traffic and leads – and how we can grow it even faster.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about bringing your extensive political and policy insights in to play and influence both internal and external decision makers in our EMEA region?
This is your opportunity to play a role in building and enhancing the position of the LEGO Group as a responsible company by sharing our purpose, ambitions, results and expertise across the EMEA markets.
Overall responsibility for Government & Public Affairs (GPA) in the EMEA region.
- Lead and develop the EMEA GPA team and be an active and supportive GPA-LT member.
- Develop and deliver GPA Activity Plans that support the business plans in the EMEA priority countries.
©2019 The LEGO Group