17 job matcher din søgning
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
The operators of our systems are tech minded people working in fast paced environments. They manage large complex logistics systems at airports or distribution centers all over the world. They need fast and easy access to real-time data to ensure that each bag, parcel or other item are safely and efficiently delivered to the right destination.
Then you might be our new User Experience Specialist, and we expect your role and responsibilities will include:
- With some years of practice, you have an opinion about how to design intuitive graphical user interface mock-ups for workstations and mobile platforms. And still with implementation cost-benefit in mind.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Do you have a graphic mindset and an interest in digital tools and new technologies?
Working closely with Technical Sales Support and Product Development, you will be responsible for identifying the relevant steps related to the correct use of the products. You will mainly be working at the office in Hørsholm but also occasionally at different test installations, taking photos and notes for storyboards. These storyboards, together with simplified 3D objects, form the basis for the instructions produced by the graphic designers.
Right now, we are at a new beginning where we will change the way we create our instructions and graphic materials. We want you onboard on this journey and to help us ensure that we are at the forefront of the latest technologies, communication channels and digital capabilities.
Are you passionate about developing people and learning new skills? Do you thrive in a job where no two days are the same?
As our Digital Learning Designer, you will ensure that we have the correct people and timely content in our Learning Management System which is called iLearn. You’ll be part of producing, planning and launching process of our learning material called ‘Month in Focus’ as well as other materials published in iLearn.
You’ll be based in our Northern Europe Support Office in Copenhagen where you’ll work closely together with the Senior Learning Designer on delivering content for Month in Focus, help producing training material, light project management and coordinating monthly translations with country L&D Managers.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
As an experienced Interaction Designer, your task will be to perfect the app connected to the hearing aids from the user’s point of view by balancing technological advancements and business value with your deep user understanding.
Through user and market research, you will create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers, develop prototypes, and create detailed interaction flows for our in-house software developers. Your initial focus will be on mobile apps, and here, you will be working closely with other UX and UI Designers, product managers, audiologists and SW developers.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop wireframes, interaction flows, use cases and design specs for mobile apps
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In this newly established position, you will join the Product Management team for Enterprise Solutions. You will take part in driving innovation, scoping future solutions and building solid business cases that are rooted in and driven by customer needs.
Reporting to the Head of Concepting, you will:
- Take part in identifying which products to develop and carry out scoping in close collaboration with key stakeholders including R&D, UX and Product Managers
- Drive the idea generation process and governance to funnel new ideas to product roadmap and innovation streams
- Drive generation of relevant research and translate market and customer insights into targeted insights that will support concept direction and development
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you ready to tell unique visual stories of a brand known for great craftmanship and innovation?
At the ECCO Group, we know that our brand is built by the minds of inspiring individuals. As our Visual Merchandising Developer, you take charge of creating engaging merchandise and displays for stores and markets worldwide.
Joining the ECCO family in Global Marketing, you will become a part of Creative Service – an in-house agency of 12 imaginative souls supporting the entire ECCO Group worldwide.
We reside in idyllic Bredebro, a creative playground where you are free to unfold your ideas and bring them to life.
Here, you will drive and develop consumer-centric window visuals, decorative elements and in-store concepts to build exciting visual representations of our products, brand and seasonal campaigns for both retail and wholesale.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer ready to take on your next challenge?
We are entering an exciting phase of development, taking our websites to the next level.You'll be joining a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team, partnering with designers, developers, product managers and business leaders to develop unique, real-word design solutions through an Agile process.
- Create the user experience and design of the commercial part of LEGO.com in collaboration with a team of designers
- Conceptualize ideas for the future LEGO.com
- Develop and document the design system and guidelines for the experience
©2019 The LEGO Group
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Are you passionate about making video? Do you want to be part of a professional organisation with global success? Would you be interested in contributing to the business through your own creativity?
Come and join our team and make video content a competitive advantage for JYSK. JYSK is offering a great opportunity for a creative, consistent and proactive video content producer that can help form and develop JYSK's video production.
As our Video Producer you will maintain the production of both internal and external video content for JYSK Nordic. Depending on the type of video content it can be from coordinating a larger scale video production to creating complete video material from A-Z.
- create inspiring story boards from idea to final script
- film, edit and coordinate video productions
- film and/or edit short content clips for Social Media, GoJYSK and online use
C-BC. Cross-Border Communications A/S, Copenhagen
Help Denmark’s biggest brands communicate more effectively.
Due to our growing activity we’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our award-winning B2B branding and marketing agency, Cross-Border Communications, in central Copenhagen.
CBC is a boutique agency with a focus on creating effective branding and marketing solutions for B2B clients. Small but mighty, we have over 35 years of experience working with Denmark’s biggest brands on strategic, tactical and creative communications work that drives results.
This role centers on developing digital projects with our clients and creative team. We’re looking for someone who can run projects, working with clients and creative teams to shape digital thinking – and implement them too.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
At Gubra we think big and only the best solution is good enough. For an exciting and ambitious software development project, we are looking for a talented and dedicated UI/UX designer / developer.
If you can see yourself contribute to a greater cause by using your passion for making great tools for our users, your experience in working in projects and has the relevant competences, we can offer you an exciting position with great influence in a highly prioritized project.
Your tasks as UX / UI Designer / Developer:
- Create solution / application design based on requirements from stakeholders and user feedback
- Create mock-ups and more detailed UI specifications
- Collaborate with developers on implementation of UI
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to lead the UX development of complete customer journeys from pre-purchase to unboxing, set-up and usage? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Gain a role with global influence, affecting both product and packaging around the world?
- Lead a team that exists to create and innovate in a continuously evolving industry?
- Join a company obsessed with pushing the boundaries of what a luxury audio experience can be?
You will join our Product team consisting of product managers, designers, researchers and engineers. Together, we are dedicated to creating excellence throughout the entire user journey.
Within the Product team, you will lead a team of experienced UX specialists to deliver on various UX projects. You will oversee the projects throughout their life cycle from concept, specification and development to launch and maintenance.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about communicating through graphics and visual design, - and love inspiring other by being playful with colors, fonts, pixels and vecto? Then come and join us as a Senior graphic designer!
As a Senior graphic designer, you use your visual talent to ensure a strong, visual thread throughout our communication. You are not afraid to jump into a brainstorm and be part of a conceptually strong and innovative team.
You will join a dynamic Billund-based team, who work to deliver outstanding communication targeted towards both kids and adult LEGO fans. To succeed we expect you to:
- Be an independent Sr. Graphic designer, who can act as lead designer in development of strong idea driven visual identities.
- Live and breathe visual design and know what is in and out and trending in the field of design.
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you love to play? Then join us in creating LEGO® concepts, experiences and products for the future.
You will join the Creative Play Lab, where we invent radically new play opportunities and never-seen-before creative LEGO® experiences. As a Senior designer, you will innovate and develop concepts within the scope of the brief and push the boundaries of what creative play will be well into the future. Working with the design process from ideation and sketching new play concepts to creating validated models and creative play experiences, you:
- Drive concepts and experiences based on a strong insight and understanding
- Understand and uphold the front end development process and actively support this to deliver to deadlines
- Interpret briefs and deliver high quality concepts and design based on the frames set by the design lead
©2019 The LEGO Group