4 job matcher din søgning
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a dynamic, team player who can ensure that Cook Biotech Europe (CBE) is in regulatory compliance as a European Authorized Representative for our USA-manufactured biomaterials for tissue regeneration. This person will be responsible for establishing the CBE Quality Management System (QMS) and performing audits of CBE’s distributors in Europe to ensure compliance.
- Will be overall responsible for quality and regulatory tasks
- Ensure that conformity of the devices is appropriately checked, in accordance with the quality management system under which the devices are manufactured, before a device is released
- Ensure the reporting obligations referred to in Articles 87 to 91 of the EU MDR are fulfilled
KAR+CO søger for Jupiter Bach i Køge
Jupiter Bach is searching for an experienced international Group Tax controller to join the Finance team based in the HQ of Jupiter Bach in Køge, Denmark.
- Provide direct- and indirect tax advice to our business units, local finance teams and group functions on day-to-day operational matters and prepare monthly indirect tax returns for national and international VAT registrations.
- Govern and ensure implementation of compliant filing of indirect tax returns globally.
- Manage global indirect tax risks and audits together with the finance team and our advisors.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you driven by data and commercial thinking - and do you want to be part of a digital transformation journey driving the further implementation of a new pricing model for Scandinavia? And do you have a positive track record with Pricing Management & leading change?
Then take a look at our open position as Pricing Manager, Scandinavia!
We are looking for an individual who can lead us, and manage the implementation of our new pricing strategy and model. Which requires you to act as Project Manager and manage relevant stakeholders in the process. You will be reporting directly in to the Marketing Director of Lyreco Scandinavia, but will also have a close co-operation with our Group Pricing Manager in France.
Furthermore your assignments will be:
- Implement and maintain new local multichannel pricing policy
- Adapt group pricing policy to local needs and culture
- Coordinate change of pricing policy
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Would you like to join an international organisation and be part of the development for financial reports for our manufacturing organisation? Do you thrive in a position where you will be the finance business partner towards the factory staff?
You will be responsible for the monthly department performance reporting and follow up at the Blades factory in Nakskov. You will assist in further development of financial reports for the manufacturing organisation in general and support on business case development for the factory.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.