8 job matcher din søgning
Red Barnet, Copenhagen, Næstved and Aarhus
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you ready to have fun and be challenged? Would you like to develop your communication and sales skills? Then you might be our future promoter.
The world's biggest independent children’s organisation, Red Barnet, is looking for new promoters, living all over Denmark, to join our team. You will be a vital part of our team and help us create the best life for the world's children.
Every day, we will offer you something new and continuously challenge you to develop as an individual. Your place of work changes from day to day – on the street, at events, in malls, at festivals and even in parks! Any place where you can inspire people to become members of our cause and support Save the Children.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you an inspiring educator? Are you a great motivator? Do you have experience in training of sales or customer care teams and individuals?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the main responsibility to support the strategic roadmap and operating model through well executed training and the development of a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Adapt Lyreco Group training to local language and requirements
- Support our leaders in assessing skill levels and training needs of advisors and performing of necessary training to teams and individuals
- Identify training needs, current and future
Gorm Larsen Nordic I Retail Agency is recruiting on behalf of HARMAN
As Field Sales for Harman in Denmark, you are dedicated to improving the quality of the shopping experience primarily within retail. You will be an ambassador for the HARMAN brands JBL and Harman Hardon and in close collaboration with HARMAN Nordic headquarters you will aim to increase awareness, visibility and sell-out of HARMAN products in the mass market retail channels.
The Harman Field Sales team have different key functions and responsibilities within the fields of Sales Support, Supply Management, Training of Store Staff, Merchandising and Reporting, including;
- Increase awareness through designated channels as well as ensure that HARMAN products and services are actively promoted in the retail stores.
- Disseminate product information into retail channels by way of training of sales staff
& friends recruiting on behalf of Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S
Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S is a part of Nidec Corporation was established in Japan more than 40 years ago and has grown into a global business with 140,000 employees. They specializes and handles motor and drives application products based on "everything that spins and moves", centering around a motor and drives business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be part of the CT Scandinavian Sales Team and you should:
- Identify new business opportunities within the sales territory and use existing database and own prospecting to grow sales.
- With the support from the Scandinavian Sales Manager, develop, implement and update a customer-centric business action plan aimed at growing sales and influencing the area to achieve ambitious sales growth.
(Home-based with substantial travel throughout Denmark)
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Dematic, helping to define and shape the future of materials handling solutions covering the Nordics region. We are experiencing double-digit growth and we are now looking to add to this team with a passionate salesperson at the top of their game looking to join a business with passion and energy to help to realise our business potential.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and passionate Sales Manager to drive help us realise our growth potential covering the Nordics region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can take this fantastic new product to market with the enthusiasm and ambition it deserves. The ideal candidate will not only generate leads but also close the sale.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for highly motivated Account Managers to grow the company’s portfolio of customers. The Account Managers will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with our customers.
You will be a crucial part of building and growing the sales in Aquaporin A/S, therefore we are looking for Account Managers who thrive in an ambitious environment and are eager to bring some of the most advanced technology within water purification to the market.
- Responsible for building and developing accounts and being the face of the company
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating the team to do the same
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a large and global RTA furniture business while having significant impact and building your sales career? Tvilum is looking for a high-energy, high-activity Sales Manager to drive new and existing business in Sweden and the Baltics.
Reporting to our Regional Sales Director, Nordics & Baltics, you will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large deals, and lead customer expansion.
Do you have a consistent track record of success and are you driven by challenges, cooperation and goal achievement – then you might be our new colleague.