9 job matcher din søgning
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
This is a unique opportunity to join the QIAGEN Bioinformatics team responsible for commercialising QIAGEN's bioinformatics products.
This is a QIAGEN Aarhus or field-based (home office) role, ideally located in Denmark or Scandinavia, although candidates near to the QIAGEN Aarhus office preferred. Candidates should be prepared to experience periods of up to 60% travel, although average annual levels will be less.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate relationships.
- Train and support new customers.
- Analyse and interpret large molecular datasets such as DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, microarray and proteomics data for clinical and basic research purposes.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Asnæs
Do you have the interest of leading development projects and get hands-on experience?
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our global Product Management Business Line. You will become an important part reaching our strategic goals and strengthening the project management foundation we have been developing over the last couple of years.
As Project Manager, you are a key employee who plans and drives end-to-end project execution. You will be responsible for effective communication across various functions while making sure that projects are planned, budgeted and resources are allocated to meet project targets.
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Ijmuiden, Isle of Wight or Nakskov
Do you have the technical know-how and manufacturing experience to act as the link between our development and manufacturing departments? Can you design, run and evaluate trials and prepare the appropriate technical reports?
We are looking for a new Process Engineering Specialist to join or site in Ijmuiden, NL, on Isle of Wight, UK, or in Nakskov, DK.
You will be specialist in your field, supporting the rest of the PE team in technical decisions relating to blade production. You will be part of the New Product Introduction team and support the introduction of new products/processes in the manufacturing environment. You will initiate internal projects at the blade factories and contribute with ideas for blade development and design road map.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you driven by data and commercial thinking - and do you want to be part of a digital transformation journey driving the further implementation of a new pricing model for Scandinavia? And do you have a positive track record with Pricing Management & leading change?
Then take a look at our open position as Pricing Manager, Scandinavia!
We are looking for an individual who can lead us, and manage the implementation of our new pricing strategy and model. Which requires you to act as Project Manager and manage relevant stakeholders in the process. You will be reporting directly in to the Marketing Director of Lyreco Scandinavia, but will also have a close co-operation with our Group Pricing Manager in France.
Furthermore your assignments will be:
- Implement and maintain new local multichannel pricing policy
- Adapt group pricing policy to local needs and culture
- Coordinate change of pricing policy
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of ConvaTec in Lejre
Are you passionate about project management and develop products that improve people’s lives? Do you want to join a world leading company specialized in treatment of chronic diseases such as Diabetes and Parkinson’s Disease? Then you might be the right candidate to join ConvaTec’s R&D organization.
ConvaTec develops and produces sterile products for infusion of various medications for treatment of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and Parkinson’s Disease. Convatec has 9.400 employees and 300 of these will become your colleagues in Osted, south of Roskilde.
The company is steadily growing, and we now are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our R&D organization. In this role, you will lead a cross functional project team to develop new products and product upgrades. You will be responsible for the project in all phases of the development.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Vi søger en dygtig, erfaren autolakerer, der er kvalitetsbevidst og omhyggelig.
TODO OVERFLADETEKNIK A/S, Kalundborg